i think i married the perfect woman!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 01:04 PM

J-cheezy is a decent person
Re: i think i married the perfect woman!

what happend to those pics
Old 08-22-2006, 01:07 PM

BIG MARK RUFFNECK is an unknown quantity at this point

is this her
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TS253.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	178419  
Old 08-22-2006, 01:16 PM

silver_rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
exactly... and news flash, dental hygenists don't make enough to support a family, if u were a real man, u'd also have a job, so maybe your kids could have a decent future.. you do power wheelies, u're never gonna be famous stunting, and ppl will always be faster than u at the track.. stunting is a hobby, an obsession, but not a career... u know your gf loves u when all she does it ***** about you riding.. cuz she wants to be around u more

(had to throw this in) and when she goes "searching for spots" it's spots to hump, not to ride
right now im in a dead end job till i finish with my schooling i know that stunting and racing are both hobbies unless i had endless amounts of money, if i was a dumb guy i would do nothing but stunt or try to improve myself on the track but i'm saying this in the fact that i am happy that my wife would stick with me through what some would see has a waste of money and time. i see your point and if i was a single guy with no kids and no ambition this would be a dream come true but like i said its just good to have some support

Last edited by silver_rr; 08-22-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:29 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder how long that pic is gonna be up
Old 08-22-2006, 01:34 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

exactly... and news flash, dental hygenists don't make enough to support a family, if u were a real man, u'd also have a job, so maybe your kids could have a decent future.. you do power wheelies, u're never gonna be famous stunting, and ppl will always be faster than u at the track.. stunting is a hobby, an obsession, but not a career... u know your gf loves u when all she does it ***** about you riding.. cuz she wants to be around u more

(had to throw this in) and when she goes "searching for spots" it's spots to hump, not to ride
haha thanks for covering me while my internet was down mike
Old 08-22-2006, 01:41 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FSPalex
haha thanks for covering me while my internet was down mike
i do what i can my brotha from anotha motha
Old 08-22-2006, 01:53 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

so so True!!! +1
Old 08-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

congrats on the support all my does it beatch about it.. But I still ride, come home beat it up and then its all better.:YEAH
Old 08-22-2006, 02:13 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1Aaron
If she's giving him "room like hell" to get out the house and ride, she's prolly got a boyfriend or two...

I was thinking the same thing
Old 08-22-2006, 02:46 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats all great and everything that she supports you but if you quit ur job and she supports you financially too, you are fvcked. if you had any say in anything that went on before you can kiss it goodbye now. o and +1 to what mike said about the hobby/being a lazy **** thing
Old 08-22-2006, 02:48 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ninja636
does she have a sister???
:YEAH thats what i was gonna say!!
Old 08-22-2006, 03:06 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

i feel exactly the same way
Old 08-22-2006, 03:09 PM

text1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazen
I thought all those girls died years ago
Still some out there, the thing is that some blind mind can't find them, or have them but dont apriciate them. Guys can be such di**ks.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:10 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ that's because i'm smart and not naive
Old 08-22-2006, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by text1
Still some out there, the thing is that some blind mind can't find them, or have them but dont apriciate them. Guys can be such di**ks.
awwwwwwwwwww touching.

not.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:12 PM

silver_rr is an unknown quantity at this point

for one i do want to quit my job but its becuase its just come to a deadend, but to stunt or race full time is yeah cool to dream about but im just a noob, with no money and no skills, for me to come on the boards and talk like i'm on top of my game would be b.s. Crthrcktrcr actually said it well with it a hobby and an obsession, and with two kids me and my wife going to school and just actually starting our careers its nice to see that she would see me through my hobby and obsession. I would never quit my job becuase nothing is forever my marriage or my bike just my kids and if i had to give up all the fun stuff to support them then so be it, they will be around to wipe my *** when im 90.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silver_rr
I've been out trying to improve my skills (becuase i have none) which latley has been more then usual, my wife has been pushing me to get and try new stuff and she's been giving me room like hell and also goes and scouts out spots when shes running our kids around. But last night she was telling when she gets her dental hygenist degree i can quit my beat *** job and either stunt or race!!!!
good for you. she sounds like a very patient woman and loves you enough that she would entertain the thought of supporting you... a dental hygenist in BFE dont make squat.. but in Dallas, New York, San Diego, Tampa etc.. they make close to $40G a year... :YEAH
Old 08-22-2006, 03:22 PM

text1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silver_rr
for one i do want to quit my job but its becuase its just come to a deadend, but to stunt or race full time is yeah cool to dream about but im just a noob, with no money and no skills, for me to come on the boards and talk like i'm on top of my game would be b.s. Crthrcktrcr actually said it well with it a hobby and an obsession, and with two kids me and my wife going to school and just actually starting our careers its nice to see that she would see me through my hobby and obsession. I would never quit my job becuase nothing is forever my marriage or my bike just my kids and if i had to give up all the fun stuff to support them then so be it, they will be around to wipe my *** when im 90.
+1 Good point. All you are saying is that you are happy that your wife would support you till the end BUT that doesnt mean YOU ARE going to quit your job blah blah you also want to give a good future to your kids, and that is awsome!!! Dont forget you also should support her dreams. If you get married is because you wanna get but also give. right?
Old 08-22-2006, 03:23 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Cathi
good for you. she sounds like a very patient woman and loves you enough that she would entertain the thought of supporting you... a dental hygenist in BFE dont make squat.. but in Dallas, New York, San Diego, Tampa etc.. they make close to $40G a year... :YEAH
and wtf is 40g's a year gonna do for 2 kids and a unemployed husband??
Old 08-22-2006, 03:25 PM

i wanna see pics dammit

Quick Reply: i think i married the perfect woman!