buying a bike of e bay?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 10:38 PM

louievigil is an unknown quantity at this point
buying a bike of e bay?

i em getting ready 2 buy my new bike 2 replace the one i crashed. anyways i see this great price for a 06 gsxr 6....7600... + shipping item number #170019788687.has any one here ever got there bike from this place? i just want to see before i start calling this dealer?
Old 08-17-2006, 10:40 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough
Re: buying a bike of e bay?

why would u whant to buy a brand new bike on ebay u dont have a dealer near you???
Old 08-17-2006, 11:28 PM

yfz450_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Better off buying from a dealer, why pay shipping costs!
Old 08-17-2006, 11:34 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

there's too many scams on ebay.

go hitup a dealership. even if it's like 100 miles away, bring your lid and a jacket, and get used to the bike on the way home.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:59 PM
GAME OVER *****

^^^^^very True
Old 08-18-2006, 10:44 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my 92Nizzle off ebay and my girls R6 off there too. My brother is going to get his bike off ebay when he gets his in October too. Saved a grip of money.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by yfz450_21
Better off buying from a dealer, why pay shipping costs!
lol got my 929 off ebay for $3200 and it cost $400 to ship from the east coast. So you can find a 929 at a dealer for $3600. If you are going to stunt your bike. Look around on ebay/craigslist/autotrader/local classifieds. Dealers rip stunters off. We don't need a pretty bike!!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:24 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by foxswank
lol got my 929 off ebay for $3200 and it cost $400 to ship from the east coast. So you can find a 929 at a dealer for $3600. If you are going to stunt your bike. Look around on ebay/craigslist/autotrader/local classifieds. Dealers rip stunters off. We don't need a pretty bike!!

i almost got ripped off by a guy selling a gixxer 750 for 2500 bucks.

it looked way clean, so i called the phone number on the page, and some dude answered the phone like "no, that auction is a scam. somebody got into my account and posted a bunch of bogus bikes"

i was almost ready to buy that ****, too.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rUu

it looked way clean, so i called the phone number on the page, and some dude answered the phone like "no, that auction is a scam. somebody got into my account and posted a bunch of bogus bikes"

bBBBAaaAAhhhHaAAAaahhAhAHahaHHA

WaS It A 03 750 MiNT?????
I SEen THE SaME THiNG,AND ALMoSt DiD THE
SaME THiNg...

I FiGuREd THaT WaS A SCAm..
Old 08-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I BouGhts MY 9HuNDO On HuR...:YEAH :YEAH

97 900rr $2200.00 :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-18-2006, 11:46 PM

Yeah that is why you ask seller questions about bike and to give you vin # off of bike and look at history of seller and seller feedback. As long as you get a reply from seller through ebay and not private email or phone # you are ok. Ebay even tells you that. Plus you are not going to find a mint brand new bike for 2500. Anybody knows that is a scam. Dealers scam peeps all day long so. So if you take your time you can save alot of money on Ebay doing it right!!
Old 08-19-2006, 12:56 AM

StinkyFatPig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by foxswank
Yeah that is why you ask seller questions about bike and to give you vin # off of bike and look at history of seller and seller feedback. As long as you get a reply from seller through ebay and not private email or phone # you are ok. Ebay even tells you that. Plus you are not going to find a mint brand new bike for 2500. Anybody knows that is a scam. Dealers scam peeps all day long so. So if you take your time you can save alot of money on Ebay doing it right!!

hes buying a NEW bike.. at a NEW bike price off ebay.. go get it localy so you have someone close by to take care of your warrenty..

and you will probably get hookups later on gear and parts cause you spent 8G's in there store
Old 08-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Administrators

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170019788687

PiC SoMetin CLOsEr MENG...
Old 08-19-2006, 01:02 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

why use ebay i have a 04 600 rr for sale for cheap....... just need money like last week
Old 08-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rUu

right, but if your smart (like you were) and do your homework....your good.
Old 08-19-2006, 01:06 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by celgsxr
why use ebay i have a 04 600 rr for sale for cheap....... just need money like last week

PUT It On EbaY AND MayBe He WiLl BuY IT...
Old 08-19-2006, 03:44 AM
rUu

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
right, but if your smart (like you were) and do your homework....your good.

f'real.

that totally made me sketched-out about buying big stuff online.

now i won't ever buy a bike w/out seeing it first.
too many sheisty bastards on ebay nowadays.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:55 AM
GAME OVER *****

Originally Posted by celgsxr
im still waiting for the price
Old 08-19-2006, 10:52 AM

420gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought a 98 zx9,this thing was showroom ,3800$,
I would def buy a bike from ebay again,just make sure you do your homework,make sure its not a scam...
Old 09-14-2006, 12:28 AM
APP

APP is an unknown quantity at this point

i bought my f4i on ebay and everything went smooth and got a great deal. i would do it again fo sho!

Quick Reply: buying a bike of e bay?