Super Streetbike magazine--the deal

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 06:06 PM

CRZT is an unknown quantity at this point
I just picked up the mag sunday great pics good reading now i want to see the streetstyle mag.
Old 05-13-2003, 03:02 PM

splicer is an unknown quantity at this point
It's good that it's coming out, yet it will spawn many a poser. Just like TFATF did for street racing, stunting will sooner or later hit really main stream, then the cops will really be after it. Taking away bikes, arresting people for having suspicous bikes, pretty soon you won't be able to pull a wheelie without getting thrown in jail.

My friend picked up the mag, he doesn't know jack about bikes, but still picked it up cause of the cover. Many people will follow this trend, for you it means $$$, but for the stunt riding community, it means extra heat, and perhaps wealth. So like everything else, it "will" be mainstream, this magazine will just push it along a bit faster.
Old 05-17-2003, 04:24 PM

MI Xtremes Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
I JUST GOT MY COPY CUZ MY BOSS TOLD ME HE SAW "A CRAZY MU-FUGGER DOING THAT STUPID STUFF LIKE YOU DO" ON THE COVER.

LOOKS GOOD AND BET I'LL BE PUMPINIG IT UP AROUND MY CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA CUZ I WANNA SEE IT STAY!!!!
Old 05-19-2003, 01:07 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Not trying to dis' but Motorcycle Street and Strip has been making that same mag for quite some time. They are also more informed on their content. They're problem is that they aren't owned by a large company that can put it out everywhere. I understand that it is a premier/test issue and am very glad to see more coverage anywhere possible. But the content needs more work.

btw, Hey Nick when is Streetstyle coming out?
Old 05-20-2003, 12:50 AM

psyco650 is an unknown quantity at this point
picked my magazine up at meijer in ionia, michigan. loved it and will def. look forward to seeing more. rock on

p.s. i have been spreading the word around town and where i work and everyone loves the mag and is VERY exited about the mainstream coverage.

lata
psycho
Old 05-21-2003, 08:41 PM

Scrapyard is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I picked up a copy last week and read it cover to cover. I realize that because it's a test issue that some of it's content may be a bit behind but there were things I dug about it.

The writing was upbeat and humorus. The photography was excellent. Layout was good. The eitorials where great. Gave some insite as to who is behind the mag. Loved the eye candy section. That needs to be a monthly piece. I like seeing what people are building out there. Even if it's only 2 bikes a month. Event coverage was cool too.

I can see it beeing a good rag with some upto date info and more event coverage. Cause that's what the majority of us on this board want. We like to see what everyone is doing out there.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:59 PM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I finally found a copy. It was at an "Eckerd" kinda like a
"Rite-aid" pharmacy store.

Well anyway it's a pretty sweet mag. I'll be getting a subscription for sure!!!

****edit****

Well I finally read it from cover to cover and I'm a little dissapointed. I noticed that there was credit in most of the pics, but not the 3 main pics of the mag. what's up with that?

I guess I'll wait for street style only because it's all about stuntin, and not a combination of everything.