sh*t P*ss f*ck

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sh*t P*ss f*ck

Yea.. that **** sucks. Some squid looped his 05 r1 into my f4i one night.. but he only broke my kickstand and hydrolocked my motor (thanks two tone and kendoll!). Lesson learned, park way the **** away from the action.

Last edited by inolen; 08-12-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:00 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Darius
I would have took it and blew it up for the nxt vid
I woulda done it right there, and made him watch.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:53 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

damn kane who are you riding with that has a gs500..
Old 08-12-2006, 07:00 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

sorry to here kane, my day kinda sucked,,got my 06 636 out, only 2 miles out of the housei pull a stand up for about 8 blocks,bring it down a see a iowa state sherrif in my mirror. ****er must have been right behind me (i looked first but i guess not good enouf) so needless to say 2 careless driving tickets in 10 months. but **** it o well......i still be riding tonight....later
Old 08-12-2006, 07:02 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ok im venting but I dont care ive had a bad week...

first i bust my *** cause my oil plug comes out.. ya yaya.. my fault I know. roadrash hip to shoulder. big deal live learn. im kewl with that.

spend all week getting my pile back together. i even fukin washed it. (TWICE!!!!)

Im at the spot for all of an hour then some dumb d*ck newbie on a fukin gs500 or some other gay *** excuse for a bike slams INTO my bike.. completely destroying my front end...

ya.. I wasnt even ON the motorcycle.

new rule..

newbies.. LEAVE. sorry hate to be a **** but your no longer allowed to ride next to me at a spot. I dont care if I sound like a **** but WTF? if u cant control your motorcycle enough to not SLAM INTO MINE then your not allowed to ride next to me. ,my personall bubble of riding just got bigger.

im going to quote carl foggarty.. "some of those ****s are so slow why the **** are they even on the track!"

nuff said..

either pull the **** over and watch.. or leave..

Goddamitt **** **** **** **** **** ***!!

whew.... with that said.. im not ******* on new riders. i was there too. i jsut managed to never SLAM INTO ANOTHER RIDERS BIKE while i was learning.

although its ok.. i mean come on it ONLY cost me another 1000 fukin dollars to scramble get new body work, have it painted and stickered, not to mention fix everything else wrong thats broken twisted bent and wrong with my bike in 2 weeks before my rent paying august 26th 2006 super streetbike magazine show in pomona (hows that for a plug john!? )

im angry, bikeless, and roadrash... and ive only ridden some 15 minutes in the last 2 weeks..

WTF!?

-Kane
I here you Kane!! I am new to stunting and won't do stuff I know I can't do yet around anyone. I always make sure I am not around anyone when trying stuff. Hope everything is good for the stunt show in Az Sept 3rd!!
Old 08-12-2006, 08:19 PM

chavez_1232 is an unknown quantity at this point

you should have broke your foot off in his @ss...
hope your roadrash heals fast bro.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:57 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
I think the moral of the story is,, never PARK your bike at a warehouse because you should be RIDING it..

Amen
Old 08-12-2006, 09:53 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikenvlv
Man there are alot of haters on here. I was there and saw the whole thing and the other guy was a real duschbag. alot of the people on here dont have the whole story and are assuming way to much. Moral of the story is that all of the new guys that want to learn to stunt need to do so ont there own time and not when there are other people out there riding. Live and learn and next learn not to keep your cool as good as you did. Ya i know im a newbie on this whole stuntlife thing but i do know what i saw.

why dont the people that know how to ride stay the **** away from newbs.... i mean ive been riding bikes for my whole life..... but just because i know how to ride maybe better then them dont mean i have the right to ride and they dont..... what if kane fell and his bike hit some squids bike.... then it would be no big deal rite.....
Old 08-12-2006, 10:22 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

do you want to here some fuccked up shiit kane. my team mate chris and i were doing a show last sunday. we had a huge croud going. all of a sudden a guy on a gixer 1000 came out of know where at this point chris had his bike turned off and was looking at me i saw the guy jump on his tank geting ready to do a spreader like 10 feet from chris he powered it up and slamed right in to chris before any on had a chance to react. sad thing is this bike was a 2004 and no even a sunt bike. so ya i feel ya if ou have not learned to controll you bike saty away from the ones who do.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:31 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
I would have took it and blew it up for the nxt vid

or gost ride it of the cliff
Old 08-13-2006, 03:44 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
Yea.. that **** sucks. Some squid looped his 05 r1 into my f4i one night.. but he only broke my kickstand and hydrolocked my motor (thanks two tone and kendoll!). Lesson learned, park way the **** away from the action.
haha i remember that...awesome carnage!! remember the dude that crashed into the other squids bike next to jbeats magnum???
Old 08-13-2006, 05:55 AM

katana chris is an unknown quantity at this point

yea that suxs defitnitley know wat ur going thu same thing happened to me at a parking lot couple of guys pulling some stand ups one of them looped there bike and slid into mine while it was parked blew the left fairing off wasnt really to mad bc my boy had extra fairings for my bike and it was my first beater , 97 katana so wasnt really to worried about it we were worryied if the guy was all right bc he was doing about 45 wen it happened but good luck with everything
Old 08-13-2006, 04:37 PM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like there is a opening for a rider aug 26th at pomona fairplex 5 to 10 pm. Www.superstreetbike.com haha jk
Old 08-13-2006, 05:03 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Debo is the bench warmer... haha
Old 08-13-2006, 06:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FSPalex
haha i remember that...awesome carnage!! remember the dude that crashed into the other squids bike next to jbeats magnum???
LOL! Yea.. eddie wanda was home to some awesome squid carnage
Old 08-13-2006, 07:56 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Drama Queen