sh*t P*ss f*ck

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 12:31 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sh*t P*ss f*ck

Originally Posted by FSPalex
maybe your bike gave him a seizure and he couldnt control himself anymore?
HA HA THATS FUKIN GREAT
Old 08-12-2006, 12:37 PM

moorport is a decent person

That sucks Kane, Hope you get it back together by pamona. Look on the bright side, the same thing happened to Brennen Foreman when he was on the bike, and the guy took out his leg, sent him to the hospital, and bashed up his bike, but yeah, that really blows. Are you riding a zx6rr, cuz I am going to have one in the shop for a few days to build some parts for it, and I remember you said you needed some stuff for it. I am workin on an 06, let me know.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:57 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

they guy didnt offer to fix it?
Old 08-12-2006, 02:20 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone

Im at the spot for all of an hour then some dumb d*ck newbie on a fukin gs500 or some other gay *** excuse for a bike slams INTO my bike.. completely destroying my front end...

ya.. I wasnt even ON the motorcycle.

new rule..

newbies.. LEAVE. sorry hate to be a **** but your no longer allowed to ride next to me at a spot. I dont care if I sound like a **** but WTF? if u cant control your motorcycle enough to not SLAM INTO MINE then your not allowed to ride next to me. ,my personall bubble of riding just got bigger.

-Kane
Did he even offer to pay for the damages?? If it was me and especially if I was not on the bike, he better be instantly kissing *** and pulling out cash or instant *** beating..ha ha... Being that if I had to pay 1000 to fix my bike right now I easily wouldn't be able to ride for the rest of the year...

I hate newbies near me too.. Especially when your doing something slo and you hear high revs of a bike coming up from behind and passing you at a greater speed..

Sounds like a shi**y week!!! I haven't rode for almost 3 weeks now because of a battery and a stator.. Again -
Old 08-12-2006, 02:37 PM

ownage is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
That's why I don't like riding with guys I don't know. We were all squids at one time...but even then, I knew my place. Like the Rock says: "...Know your roll...and shut your mouth!" lol

PawPaw
im still a noob thats why i find a corner and stay the hell out of the way
Old 08-12-2006, 02:50 PM

stuntdogz is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a stunt spot. Shiat like that is bound to happen from time - time.
Sounds like you should of been a bit more aware of who was riding and parked accordingly.

SK
Old 08-12-2006, 03:02 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuntdogz
Sounds like you should of been a bit more aware of who was riding and parked accordingly.

SK
umm no.. a rider crashing into a bike on it's kickstand isn't expected... ppl drop bikes, yeah, **** happens.. but you'd think your bike parked sitting there it will go unharmed...
Old 08-12-2006, 03:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

SK

Hope no drunk guy comes plowing into your driveway through your garage and smashes your bike

gets out stumlbes and says "your driveway has access to the street, shoulda found someonwhere better to park"
then runs away from his stolen vehicle
Old 08-12-2006, 03:05 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

make him pay for it whats wrong with you people
Old 08-12-2006, 03:14 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

ya I would have been leaving the spot with 2 bikes!
Old 08-12-2006, 03:52 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Darius
gs500 doesnt count as a bike.

and..
pink attracts squids, like a moth to a flame...u didnt know?
Old 08-12-2006, 04:01 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
I think the moral of the story is,, never PARK your bike at a warehouse because you should be RIDING it..
good idea,but every1 has to take breaks....y does every1 give kane **** and say he's crying?
yea the *** should pay for the repairs or get curb stomped
anyways good luck with the fix kane and if u c him kick him off his bike
:YEAH
Old 08-12-2006, 04:09 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
what the hell would you do with an extra gs 500? You can barely ride the one you have! lol
Old 08-12-2006, 04:11 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

kane sorry to hear bro, but you shoulda left
with money, or an extra bike, or that f.u.c.k.a
bleeding!! on way or the other!!
Old 08-12-2006, 04:14 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

SK

i agree with that..... look around you.... or park your bike somewhere its not gonna get hit......
Old 08-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

um for the record it wasnt parked. I was riding, just not on the bike at the moment he decided to slam into it. in fact I was directly in the middle of the spot and the only one riding.
I was next to 4 big *** wood crate pallets and was just putting my leg back over the bike to start riding it again.. 2 seconds later and I could have lost my damn leg..

-Kane
Old 08-12-2006, 05:25 PM

mikenvlv is an unknown quantity at this point

Man there are alot of haters on here. I was there and saw the whole thing and the other guy was a real duschbag. alot of the people on here dont have the whole story and are assuming way to much. Moral of the story is that all of the new guys that want to learn to stunt need to do so ont there own time and not when there are other people out there riding. Live and learn and next learn not to keep your cool as good as you did. Ya i know im a newbie on this whole stuntlife thing but i do know what i saw.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:36 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
what the hell would you do with an extra gs 500? You can barely ride the one you have! lol

I would have took it and blew it up for the nxt vid
Old 08-12-2006, 05:37 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah thats REALLY the same scenario....
I've been a around enuff stunt spots and seen things that I never would of thought possible with regards to bikes getting away from people and keep going etc. My point is that you just never know what to expect especially back in the day when we were still learning how to balance a bike.
So now whenever we have someone park a mint bike or vehicle to watch, we let em know to either move way outta the way or accept the fact that we aint paying for shiat if a bike gets away from us and causes some damage.

Glad to hear you didnt get hurt, but again if I see a newbie show up at the spot and is outta control then I take a break and park it to sit back and watch the entertainment.

Cheers

SK

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Hope no drunk guy comes plowing into your driveway through your garage and smashes your bike

gets out stumlbes and says "your driveway has access to the street, shoulda found someonwhere better to park"
then runs away from his stolen vehicle
Old 08-12-2006, 05:46 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikenvlv
Man there are alot of haters on here. I was there and saw the whole thing and the other guy was a real duschbag. alot of the people on here dont have the whole story and are assuming way to much. Moral of the story is that all of the new guys that want to learn to stunt need to do so ont there own time and not when there are other people out there riding. Live and learn and next learn not to keep your cool as good as you did. Ya i know im a newbie on this whole stuntlife thing but i do know what i saw.
Or you can leave the place, practise far away from the newbies or just please him to leave the spot cos youre always there, you are a profesional stuntrider and you need a big place without bikes running in the middle. Theres a lot of points of view.. anyways im with kane, you must be stupid or somethin to crash your bike this way. Learnin to ride before stunt is a good option....