can the popo use the strip on us?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 12:22 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: can the popo use the strip on us?

Hey man....it was just my 2 cents....the chances of it working are slim, but then what are the chances of actually having spike strips layed out to stop a bike?
Old 08-10-2006, 12:29 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joe636
Hey man....it was just my 2 cents....the chances of it working are slim, but then what are the chances of actually having spike strips layed out to stop a bike?
trust me bro...I know

I just think it would make a funny audio/video clip if it did or didn't work!

Cops always think they have us figured out...so when they throw the spike strip we'll figure somin out, just like they block you in somewhere and close off the street.......well, guess what I RIDE ON THE SIDEWALK or through the grass! FTP!
Old 08-10-2006, 01:56 PM

RightSideUp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
that would be the funniest damn police chase video ever.......see the dashboard camera...."after all other attempts to subdue the criminal we decided to use a spike strip to blow out the tires....somehow the rider threw an invisible disolving ramp in front of himself and jumped the spike strip....we are baffled, he must be a spy"
lmfao
Old 08-10-2006, 02:00 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Depends on what you did, and what cop it is..

If the only thing you did, was drive with no plate and run.. Chances are they probably wont strip ya, or mow you down..

If you just murdered 10 little kids and stole a bike to get away, im sure 99.9% of cops are gonna RAM YOU as hard as they can without killing you, then get out of there car and beat the **** out of you while your half dead

Like that guy in spain who robbed a bank with a gun and ****, then had the cops give him a bike to get away. A unmarked police officer pulled out in front of him while he was doing 100+ and killed him instantly
Old 08-10-2006, 02:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Joe636
if you endo'd first.. then wheelied.. that means you front tire would hit n pop, then your rear would pop.. think about this son... better bet would be to wheelie then endo.. and chances of getting timing right are about as good as you gettin laid...
Old 08-10-2006, 02:16 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

They use them in Modesto,Ca...especially when you get away two nights before hand.......not only to they lay down strips but they put helos in the air.....never get close enough to ram.....but they forgot about the side walk ....and the helo followed the wrong bike...LOL LOL LOL .....my buddy stayed out of that area for awhile after that ****
Old 08-10-2006, 02:16 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
if you endo'd first.. then wheelied.. that means you front tire would hit n pop, then your rear would pop.. think about this son... better bet would be to wheelie then endo.. and chances of getting timing right are about as good as you gettin laid...

I think he ment endo and pop the front tire, then wheelie away and stay on the back wheel the rest of the time
Old 08-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Oh ok thats defintely better then what i originally thought he meant but still pretty ludacris.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I think he ment endo and pop the front tire, then wheelie away and stay on the back wheel the rest of the time
BUT THEN HE COULDN'T POSE NEXT TO HIS BIKE?
Old 08-10-2006, 02:45 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

BUT THEN HE COULDN'T POSE NEXT TO HIS BIKE?
yea that would sure su ck
Old 08-10-2006, 02:58 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

The state troopers in texas have spike strips with hollow spikes that come off into the tire that they use for bikes so that the air slowly leaks out and doesn't just blow the tire. I know they have them but I have never heard of them actually using it..
Old 08-10-2006, 03:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G-Town Scooter
The state troopers in texas have spike strips with hollow spikes that come off into the tire that they use for bikes so that the air slowly leaks out and doesn't just blow the tire. I know they have them but I have never heard of them actually using it..
you back in town yet mang?
Old 08-10-2006, 03:04 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay...if your one of those guys that do a little pop up endo and stop then of course your back tire would hit the strip...but if you could at least role the endo for the lendth of the bike, hang on while your front tire popped, you could then attempt to clutch it up and ride away on one wheel. I don't know about you, but it's hard to speed up while in an indo.

I'm just f*ckin with anyway, they've all been stupid ideas...I think the one guy had it ride...just freakin ride around the biatch...
Old 08-10-2006, 03:13 PM

r6guy04 is an unknown quantity at this point

The cops here have said they would use spikes but never heard of it happening.They will ram bikes though they ramed one guy and almost kid him and guy i used to ride with ran and got caught because he gave up he was on a SV650 idiot for running but they told him i wish you would have keep going because we were going to ram you and i wish i could have called and told your parents you were dead instead of just going to jail. FTP
Old 08-10-2006, 04:05 PM

420gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6guy04
but they told him i wish you would have keep going because we were going to ram you and i wish i could have called and told your parents you were dead instead of just going to jail. FTP

damn thats brutally honest.......FTP
Old 08-10-2006, 07:00 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I guarantee they would not use a spike strip in the USA, cuz they would have one hell of a law suit to pay out on afterwards.

Spiking a car just makes it slow down or stop sooner...spiking a bike is attemted murder at the least!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:14 PM

chavez_1232 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha.. thats funny!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:18 PM

pacustoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slab
Does anyone know if the cops can use a spike strip on a motorcyclist? I mean cmon they might as well shoot us, especially if we arent wearing gear or speeding really.....really.....really...... rediculously... fast. I am not certain on the law, but this would definetly make up my mind about running or not! Guess I need to learn to ollie/bunny hop/whatever the stunt is called where you hop the bike in the air, but timing wouldnt be easy on that trick at high speeds.
Yes they can.... but keep in mind they are 12-16' long not long enought to hit the shoulder of the road .. unless there is a wall...
Old 08-10-2006, 07:19 PM

pacustoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
I guarantee they would not use a spike strip in the USA, cuz they would have one hell of a law suit to pay out on afterwards.

Spiking a car just makes it slow down or stop sooner...spiking a bike is attemted murder at the least!
No law suit there...All they do is stab the tire.. the tire dose not go flat as quick at you would think.. the only way the tire pop's of is when they keep on going ..

Last edited by pacustoms; 08-10-2006 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
, guess what I RIDE ON THE SIDEWALK or through the grass! FTP!

Yard farmin, O'charleys anyone LOL!!!!!:YEAH

Quick Reply: can the popo use the strip on us?