Starting production of my 636 stunt stay, need some feedback

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 09:22 AM

STUNTIN50x is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Starting production of my 636 stunt stay, need some feedback

I think I might hit you up for one, I'd like to have a spare for when my 905 breaks and if I can get something stronger that would be sweet...I'll let ya know next week if that's kool?
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Theres a big difference between fabricating one and producing 25 that are exactly the same...

isnt the one you're rocking the one you fabbed up, and not a mass produced one? if i was to want 25 fabbed up we'd just build a jigg while making the 1st one, and all of them would be the exact same (as the 1 you fab up first) right? i can see making some loot man, but $250 isnt exactly hooking it up (id say $25 in parts and 20 min. worth of welding= about $150) i could have steel ones fabbed up for less than $50 ez. and not have to touch them. im not hating man, just cant see a INDIVIDUAL charging the same prices as Fi, or 905 would (they have employee's, and overhead to cover + tryin to get rich lol) took a business class once, and was proven that if you sell cheaper you sell more, and make more in the long run
Old 09-04-2006, 10:44 AM

fOnz is an unknown quantity at this point

heym an, so ho'0ws the production going? you still amking em for '04 636?

I from switzerland, we found some guys with hand made stays but didnt seem taht good, we would be quite a few super interested in ordering them for the f4i and the kawi.... keep me posted man this is essential to us the f**kin bodywork wont hold, the front either....sh*t the whole bike is fallign apart man HELP US

thanks alot

peace
Old 09-04-2006, 10:51 AM

fOnz is an unknown quantity at this point

dude i jsut saw ur GEN 2 for the 636.....

you NEED to get this shipped to us in europe man people are going to go insane when they see this.......

hope to hear from u soon.

thanks
Old 09-04-2006, 02:08 PM

xtremehakeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
isnt the one you're rocking the one you fabbed up, and not a mass produced one? if i was to want 25 fabbed up we'd just build a jigg while making the 1st one, and all of them would be the exact same (as the 1 you fab up first) right? i can see making some loot man, but $250 isnt exactly hooking it up (id say $25 in parts and 20 min. worth of welding= about $150) i could have steel ones fabbed up for less than $50 ez. and not have to touch them. im not hating man, just cant see a INDIVIDUAL charging the same prices as Fi, or 905 would (they have employee's, and overhead to cover + tryin to get rich lol) took a business class once, and was proven that if you sell cheaper you sell more, and make more in the long run

^^^^^^^^, he makes a good point JohnnyP, I'm very interested in getting one for my F4i but to tell u the truth I think u'll do much better
($$$$ wise) if you re-consider the selling price. I understand that the quality is better than 905 and all but I think if u keep the same quality workmanship and charge less money u'll have so much more business that you wouldn't know what to do with it. It's a proven business strategy that works and I'll be first in line to get one from u and so will a bunch of other stunters

Last edited by xtremehakeem; 09-04-2006 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:38 AM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

my friend wants one for the 05 636. i want one for an 01 gsxr pleeeese!!
Old 09-05-2006, 12:44 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

If you guys want something cheaper this company makes one for $160, try it out and let me know how you like it if it doesnt kill you with those sharpe things..I just put mine out there because some people said they would like one, so if you want one contact me if you dont think its worth it theres a few others on the market you can buy...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...unaway+customs
Old 09-05-2006, 12:58 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

that thing is sick..

hurry up with the f4i
Old 09-05-2006, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by nags
that thing is sick..

hurry up with the f4i
I should have pics tommorrow
Old 09-05-2006, 04:34 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

If you guys want something cheaper this company makes one for $160, try it out and let me know how you like it if it doesnt kill you with those sharpe things..I just put mine out there because some people said they would like one, so if you want one contact me if you dont think its worth it theres a few others on the market you can buy...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...unaway+customs

bwuahahahha, that **** is crap in that thread....
i would rather let you bare a child, teach them math, show em how to measure out angles, then to weld...... finally to build my part, before i put that **** on .
Old 09-05-2006, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
bwuahahahha, that **** is crap in that thread....
i would rather let you bare a child, teach them math, show em how to measure out angles, then to weld...... finally to build my part, before i put that **** on .
If you read that thread you'll see me posting a long time ago before I even made my stays, about how I was dissapointed with the 905 and was looking for something else. When that guy posted pics of his stay that was the last draw and I figured out then that to get what I wanted Id have to make it myself.... And I almost bought that one without waiting to see pics first

03 R6 is possible I own one and already have a very nice stay similar in design to mine, It was made in Italy and I payed almost $400 for it, but its MIG welded I belieave... I'll get working on that once the F4i is complete, only problem is I dont have a complete headlight and upper so I'll have to try and borrow a bike, but I met a guy the other night that stunts an R6 and has his pieced together with all kinds of stuff...He said he would lend me the bike so I'll, let you know what happens..
Old 09-05-2006, 02:27 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

If you read that thread you'll see me posting a long time ago before I even made my stays, about how I was dissapointed with the 905 and was looking for something else. When that guy posted pics of his stay that was the last draw and I figured out then that to get what I wanted Id have to make it myself.... And I almost bought that one without waiting to see pics first

03 R6 is possible I own one and already have a very nice stay similar in design to mine, It was made in Italy and I payed almost $400 for it, but its MIG welded I belieave... I'll get working on that once the F4i is complete, only problem is I dont have a complete headlight and upper so I'll have to try and borrow a bike, but I met a guy the other night that stunts an R6 and has his pieced together with all kinds of stuff...He said he would lend me the bike so I'll, let you know what happens..
fasho' bro, lemme know... i have all that you need, so you dont have to buy it..... trade you for the stay.... how bout it ????
Old 09-05-2006, 03:46 PM

KawiZX6-R is an unknown quantity at this point

i need one for the 06 636 let me know bro.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:57 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

About the 954 stay... that would be great to make id be ur first buyer... i live in nyc and here theres tons of people that would buy your product specially 954s since theres so many out here... let me know we can work something out i can garantee about 10 off the back...
Old 09-08-2006, 07:51 AM

F4i V1 prototype...........Let me know what you guys think
Name:  DSC01230.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  64.6 KB

Name:  DSC01228.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  41.3 KB
Name:  DSC01229.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  43.3 KB
Old 09-08-2006, 12:25 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

i pm'd you about getting one for 06 636... let me know whats up
Old 09-08-2006, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
i pm'd you about getting one for 06 636... let me know whats up
Cant get my hands on a 05+ 636 to R&D one....If I was able to get the bike for a couple days it would already be done. Winter is comming soon thou and it should be alot easier to convince people to lend me their bikes for a week...
Old 09-20-2006, 12:24 AM

ImStoopid is an unknown quantity at this point

yo johnny id like to get one of your stunt stays for 03 zx6r. tried to pm you but said it was full.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:40 AM

Waco35South is an unknown quantity at this point

make one for the r6 man :YEAH
Old 09-20-2006, 12:43 AM

Waco35South is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Waco35South
make one for the r6 man :YEAH

sorry bro should have read a few posts up
let me know when it's done i will def buy one

Quick Reply: Starting production of my 636 stunt stay, need some feedback