DuoDerm/TegaDerm pads for roadrash

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 04:27 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DuoDerm/TegaDerm pads for roadrash

Originally Posted by Vetter
You were right, and i was wrong. Yup.

So is the smell infection?
infection causes inflamation to get increase.....so swelling, redness, pain,.....and yes, when you cover it, the wound will ooze and smell if you have a lil infection in it!

here's what you do. Get some more of the tegaderm patches, have em ready. Get some hydogen peroxide, scrubbing pads(guaze pads or anything that won't leave bits of itself behind...like cotton *****) SCRUB and clean the wound with hydrogen peroxide and the pads until everything is off and you are down to the bare open wound....let it dry all the way and then put the Tegaderm patches on! It should stick alot better now.

The less you wear over it the less it'll pull off....so shorts would be good! You can leave em on for up to 7 days or until they start to come off and let stuff in. It'll heal really fast if you keep it clean and covered! You may have to clean it again and put the patches over it again!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

See i did all that but instead of using peroxide i used .9% sodium chloride solution. I went to a doctors website where he got rash my cycling (lance armstrong ****) and worked on himself. he said that the peroxide cause more trauma to the wound than it helps. I got it clean. It might a little infection o ill hit it with a little peroxide tonight. Ill take the extra precaution.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:44 PM

See i did all that but instead of using peroxide i used .9% sodium chloride solution. I went to a doctors website where he got rash my cycling (lance armstrong ****) and worked on himself. he said that the peroxide cause more trauma to the wound than it helps. I got it clean. It might a little infection o ill hit it with a little peroxide tonight. Ill take the extra precaution.
hydrogen peroxide causes a lil damage, but mostly to surface blood cells, what it'll do for you is raise everything up as its bubbles a bit and makes it easier to wipe more of the infectious puss away............I flipped an endo hard about 2 months ago and had some nasty roadrash and tried to use neosporin and guaze pads........that sucked, puss ooozed out of the wounds and the guaze pads came off when I went to bed and the wounds stuck to the sheets! Cleaned and scrubbed hard...yes it hurt BAD......but once it was done and cleaned out I used the clear bandages and it was completely healed within a few days....no scabs, very little scarring compared to how bad it was rashed! You can ask Josh, Clare, Andy, or Andrea from Controlled Insanity how bad it was, Josh and Clare were there when I wrecked and Andy and Andrea were hanging out with us the day after and saw it first hand! It was nasty!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:47 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
hydrogen peroxide causes a lil damage, but mostly to surface blood cells, what it'll do for you is raise everything up as its bubbles a bit and makes it easier to wipe more of the infectious puss away............I flipped an endo hard about 2 months ago and had some nasty roadrash and tried to use neosporin and guaze pads........that sucked, puss ooozed out of the wounds and the guaze pads came off when I went to bed and the wounds stuck to the sheets! Cleaned and scrubbed hard...yes it hurt BAD......but once it was done and cleaned out I used the clear bandages and it was completely healed within a few days....no scabs, very little scarring compared to how bad it was rashed! You can ask Josh, Clare, Andy, or Andrea from Controlled Insanity how bad it was, Josh and Clare were there when I wrecked and Andy and Andrea were hanging out with us the day after and saw it first hand! It was nasty!
Hell yeah. A few days is what im talking about. It looks like mine is making good progress in just two days even though i didnt use peroxide. Well i used a little that Borne's g/f gave me at the event. But didnt want to use all there first aid kit ahd to offer, i just got one "coat" of it on there. I already scrubbed it good but ill use some peroxide tonight and rub a little more.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:56 PM

Hell yeah. A few days is what im talking about. It looks like mine is making good progress in just two days even though i didnt use peroxide. Well i used a little that Borne's g/f gave me at the event. But didnt want to use all there first aid kit ahd to offer, i just got one "coat" of it on there. I already scrubbed it good but ill use some peroxide tonight and rub a little more.
if you don't have a g/f hit on every hottie you see.......roadrash gets chicks on two levels,....sympathy and envy.....you must be hurt and you must be hardcore for getting hurt like that right

act really smart and tell them you have 2nd degree dermabrasion, and explain to them that its roadrash
Old 08-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
if you don't have a g/f hit on every hottie you see.......roadrash gets chicks on two levels,....sympathy and envy.....you must be hurt and you must be hardcore for getting hurt like that right

act really smart and tell them you have 2nd degree dermabrasion, and explain to them that its roadrash

already done homie, i kinda ****blocked this dude in the act and he got all pissed and decide to leave the place we were all chillen at. IDK, dont leave your g/f alone with a stunter.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:12 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

man when i was back in colombia i used to skate and i had a couple of nasty falls my mom used to spray something called ''RIFOCINA'' try to look for it in your local drugstore it really works for the kind of rash that u have
Old 08-01-2006, 02:15 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by andresmejia
man when i was back in colombia i used to skate and i had a couple of nasty falls my mom used to spray something called ''RIFOCINA'' try to look for it in your local drugstore it really works for the kind of rash that u have
no, that **** burns.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:25 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

hell no u dont even feel that, i sprayit even on burns and it dosent hurt belive me
Old 08-01-2006, 03:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

SOrry To HEaR ManG.
I kNOws ThE FeelIn...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159363

MoRphine,:YEAH

I also UsEd ALoT OF NeoSpoRin...:YEAH