need help slowin wheelies down

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 11:55 AM

youngStuntRyda is an unknown quantity at this point
need help slowin wheelies down

i can rock stand ups real nice got it back to b.p but when the front end of the bike starts to come down a lil i power it back up but can slow myself back down... i know u gotta rock the brake but any suggestions on makin it a lil easier cuz everytime i use it i hit it to hard and the front end comes all the way down... im just gettin frustrated as hell.... im doin alot more than just stand ups .. got seat standers hi chairs special k's so its not like im a bad rider i just cant pick this up ....
Old 07-31-2006, 12:08 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: need help slowin wheelies down

It took me awhile to use the brake, keep it constant and slow it down, something like 6 months. Mainly, cause i was in no rush to crash. Just keep doing what your doing but when it starts to fall forward and you gas it back up, go a little higher each time till you hear the rev's drop. Also keep practicing that brake, soon enough you'll get lighter and lighter on the brake.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:15 PM

Nikoli is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, Took me for ever to learn idle and I’m only getting it half the time I practice. Basically I learned to clutch it past BP and lay in on the brake; time helped me not hit the brake so hard. It will come with time man!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

in ist gear satnd up in staggered and pull in the clutch and barely crawl till the bike rolls to a stop then clutch it straight up to BP you should be able to do that in less than 10ft and should be going no faster than 5mph then just cover rear brake with light pressure and more as you feel you need it and try it be sommth on the throttle i just got this myself this slow and tried idle for the first time two weeks ago
Old 07-31-2006, 02:24 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Bring it BACK

-Kane
Old 07-31-2006, 02:28 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

all you do is get to bp.. lay on some brake, overpower it with gas, keeps ome pressure on the brake, roll the gas on a little more, u'll hear the bike start to slow down.. just trust the brake, u'll be fine