anyone run the "rekluse" 2 finger clutch / master

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 01:04 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: anyone run the "rekluse" 2 finger clutch / master

I'm curious for your findings about this piece... But my setup with the brembo 16x18 and a random dirtbike clutch lever works just as good... Everything fits real nice and I can adjust everything...

Easy as hell:
Old 07-27-2006, 01:25 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by NME
It looks small but i've used a similar one about 3 years ago. It takes more movement to make it lock up but the smaller bore makes for great feel. and it looks like it has plenty of adjustment for some fine tuning.

Sounds like a good set up. I'm anxious to hear how some like it. Might be worth the investment.

anyone have an idea of cost?
Old 07-27-2006, 01:46 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Sounds like a good set up. I'm anxious to hear how some like it. Might be worth the investment.

anyone have an idea of cost?
Maybe worth putting a hb back on mine! We're all waiting..
Old 07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

It pulls really hard, but at the same time since the lever is so small it doesnt need to go far to work. all this thing needs is an ez-pull. can you just Use the moose ezpull with this? it sais .....

The Moose Easy-Pull system can be added to any exiting clutch set-up. The internal pulley goes in-line with the clutch cable assisting to make the clutch pull much easier.

I think the master/lever perch is like 60 and the clutch lever adaptor is 60, so maybe they'll be available for like 100-120 together.

but www.gptechllc.com has them if you email or call.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:00 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

it kinda looks like the brembo handbrake(clutch) master from motoheaven with a different lever setup...........clutch lever looks like it might be sketchy, but if its smooth and works good......and not too expensive, could sell ALOT of em on here if it works right!
Old 07-27-2006, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dela
It pulls really hard, but at the same time since the lever is so small it doesnt need to go far to work. all this thing needs is an ez-pull. can you just Use the moose ezpull with this? it sais .....

The Moose Easy-Pull system can be added to any exiting clutch set-up. The internal pulley goes in-line with the clutch cable assisting to make the clutch pull much easier.

I think the master/lever perch is like 60 and the clutch lever adaptor is 60, so maybe they'll be available for like 100-120 together.

you can use the moose easy pull set-up with any cable style clutch....got one in the trunk of my car if you wanna buy it and try it
Old 07-27-2006, 02:06 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

I thought so and that sucks! They should redesign the lever and perch so it has an easy pull....Very simple really all that matters is the location of the cable hole in relation to the pivot and cable adjuster....
Old 07-27-2006, 02:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Look how close the cable hole is to the pivot. Looks to be about 10mm or so.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:46 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
Look how close the cable hole is to the pivot. Looks to be about 10mm or so.
Yes thats a good thing but to get EZ leverage out of it they have to move where the cable is held(adjuster) futher up away from the pivot and cable hole.....The way they have it theres not much leverage your pulling the cable basically straight, look at a MSR or other EZ pull your pulling the cable staight out and down on an angle giveing you more leverage then just pulling straight out...
Old 07-27-2006, 03:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Yes thats a good thing but to get EZ leverage out of it they have to move where the cable is held(adjuster) futher up away from the pivot and cable hole.....The way they have it theres not much leverage your pulling the cable basically straight, look at a MSR or other EZ pull your pulling the cable staight out and down on an angle giveing you more leverage then just pulling straight out...
Im thinking id like it better this way. I guess we'll have to hear the word from Dela
Old 07-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Im thinking id like it better this way. I guess we'll have to hear the word from Dela
Im a small guy, i can ride with a nice smooth clutch all day without arm pump problems ( 1 finger ), but that thing pulls really hard. Im just trying to decide if I should add the ez pull system and see if that helps.

Eazenuts33 how much you want for the one in your trunk?
Old 07-27-2006, 03:32 PM

Im a small guy, i can ride with a nice smooth clutch all day without arm pump problems ( 1 finger ), but that thing pulls really hard. Im just trying to decide if I should add the ez pull system and see if that helps.

they are like $45 new or somin like that......been sitting in my trunk in good shape for bout 4-6 weeks.....I got no use for it anymore(pimperiffic EZ-Pull moose perch and lever on my bike!)

how bout $20 plus $5 shipping? ($25 total if you need a calculator )
Old 07-27-2006, 04:10 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

yes alot of us can ride with any clutch just doing normal stuff, but have you ridden with a hb yet? can do you do off the peg coasters? then you would know that the ez pull lever is a necessity