Check this out

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 04:38 PM

ratfink1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Check this out

so im out doing a session this morning before work stoppies and wheelies normal stuff anyway my bike dicides to take a crap on me ok ill deal so i call me girl to coem and get the ramp cool were in the middle of nowhere so here comes the 5 0 crap this sucks so then the cop asks what i was doing i lie then he finds the video my buddy was taking so hes cool about it and even helps us load the bike couldnt beleive it just realized theres no point to telling you guys this anyway just shocked that he was so dang cool about it and thanked us for doing it in the back of the industrial park and not the streets priceless
Old 07-24-2006, 04:46 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all
Re: Check this out

cool
how'd he see the tape?
you know he needs a warrant or your permission to view it.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:37 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

i got pulled over once for going over 110mph for like 8 miles a week after i got my first bike...undercover cop asked me what i was doing??? i told him that i was having way too much fun in the wrong place...he laughed and told me his zx12 was in the shop getting full system exhust...then he said go on!! i didn't have such good luck with the next 5 officers i talked to that year!
Old 07-24-2006, 05:41 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I got busted by a cop for doing a wheelie down a busy street called Harmony in Ft. Collins. I mean, the cop did give me a 12 point ticket but on the other hand I was riding a Non-Insured bike, fake plates, no registration, and the bike was a theft-recovery. You should have seen this cops face when I just poured all this $hit out to him. He was cool about it, and the 12 point was the combination of an 8pt wreckless and something else, I can't remember. I got it reduced but owed $400 in fines.

I know the cop wasn't the coolest about it, but he could have impounded my bike and dragged me to jail!
Old 07-24-2006, 05:48 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

last time i went to jail...4th of july this year...same ****...plate had a fake tab on it...i told the cop it wasn't my bike and the owner is right around the corner and he can come ride his bike home...he said ok!!! saved towing fees for sure...don't know what the penelty is for fake tabs...i'm sure i didn't want to face it.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah some are cool and some aren't..Just luck of the draw
Old 07-24-2006, 06:40 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

i never get let go they always put it in my ACE as far in as they can !
Old 07-24-2006, 06:47 PM

Antman is an unknown quantity at this point

you all need to invisit in a fake military id or a marine corp backpack im in the marines and always were one i got off on like 3 speedin tickets one coped walked up after he pulled me over at like 100 and said are you in the marine and i was like yes sir and he said drive safe and be careful for all the idiots on the streets. and i took off
Old 07-24-2006, 06:50 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

^ you got a pic of one?
Old 07-24-2006, 08:32 PM

sneed1rr is an unknown quantity at this point

We had about 4 hours on tape and got stopped, cop took the tape we called the department the next day no tape turned in the m****r F****r kept the tape for himself
Old 07-24-2006, 08:56 PM

Antman is an unknown quantity at this point

thats not the one i wear but it will probably do the trick just say that you in and if u can get a friends fake miltary id that would be even better

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARINE-CORP-BLAC...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-24-2006, 10:32 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ratfink1970
so im out doing a session this morning before work stoppies and wheelies normal stuff anyway my bike dicides to take a crap on me ok ill deal so i call me girl to coem and get the ramp cool were in the middle of nowhere so here comes the 5 0 crap this sucks so then the cop asks what i was doing i lie then he finds the video my buddy was taking so hes cool about it and even helps us load the bike couldnt beleive it just realized theres no point to telling you guys this anyway just shocked that he was so dang cool about it and thanked us for doing it in the back of the industrial park and not the streets priceless
you're so freakin' lucky.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:55 AM

Domoe of Drove is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a cop and I love to see wheelies, under certain conditions, if some squid is trying to bounce it up in traffic, I dunno.

But no you dont need a warrant to see the tape, you could just say "Play that tape for me and if he says no, then you could seize it as evidence." Its like needing a warrant to confiscate stolen property. Pointless

you have to be careful with the way you read a law its worded with loopholes purposely