License Plate Concealment

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 07:58 PM

TheUper is an unknown quantity at this point
License Plate Concealment

I was wondering if any of you guys have flip up plates. I know a lot of ppl roll 'em but ur ****ed if u get pulled over. I know it wouldnt be hard to rig something up. Did a search online didnt see anything...
Old 07-21-2006, 08:57 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: License Plate Concealment

Fastags makes a kit with a silenoid that hides plate..you just hit a toggle switch and it flips so that it becomes hidden...but i heard the system is kinda weaksauce because u hafta cut up the tail (most here prolly wouldnt care bout that) but i also heard the silenoid was weak but you can buy a stronger one and replace it with that and itll work good. plus u gota fill the underseat compartment with the BS wires and ****..another company makes one but u gota flip it up urself i 4got the name of the company at the moment if i remember ill post up
Old 07-21-2006, 08:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

those r illegal alwayz obey all traffic laws
Old 07-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Easy take it off
Old 07-21-2006, 10:36 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

Mine is mounted so far back on my undertray the can't see it at all except for alittle of the top and all I have gotten told was that I needed to move it but never got a ticket..
Old 07-22-2006, 10:34 AM

topdogg6915 is an unknown quantity at this point

just spray a little chain wax or wd 40 or something on your plate and you wont make it 20 feet down the road before it is covered in dirt and you cant read your plate....when a cop pulls you over you say oh sorry i was working on my bike and must of got oil on it or something and you wipe it once with your hand and all the dirt comes off....20 feet down the road again and its covered
Old 07-22-2006, 10:57 AM

The wd sounds cool. Even with the fast tags if you dont flip it up in time ur screwed. I might just move it back some. I need to do a new undertail anyways so that might be it.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:33 AM

r6guy04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know one guy that had the fasttags bracket and it caught on fire.I dont know it he had it wired right.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

license plate??? wtf is that???.. cerealy, i havent had one in over a year
Old 07-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ninja636
license plate??? wtf is that???

just leave it off...if it's a stunt bike and you do happen to get pulled over just tell them it must have fallen off...it helps if it's a dirty stuntbike with lots of zip ties and duct tape...it's a $25 ticket.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:25 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

yeah you can always roll no plate and if you get hassled just play stupid and be like "WTF I guess it fell off but I will make sure and get another one officer"
Old 07-22-2006, 04:40 PM

Yeah I dont plan on talking to any officers if you know what I mean
Old 07-22-2006, 04:55 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheUper
Yeah I dont plan on talking to any officers if you know what I mean
nope... what do you mean???
Old 07-22-2006, 05:10 PM

NW Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Licence plate???
Old 07-22-2006, 05:11 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by NW Ryan
Licence plate???
thank you... im glad im not the only one who doesnt know that the **** their talkin about
Old 07-22-2006, 05:56 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a guy who made a fake dealership plate he put on his bike.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:09 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i like to take dead plates.. when someone buys a new bike or didnt re register it or whatever.. Just grab a whole bunch of dead plates.. Borrow somones legit year sticker,, heat gun it off and put it on the dead plates.. I had like 3 plates changed them every now and then.. sticker looks good so when they come up behind they dont hassle you because it looks legit, when someone reports you its a dead end.. overall its perfect... Then when they are looking for a silver kawi with the plate RT677 you have already chnaged your plate so as far as they think its a totaly differnt bike... Works !!
Old 07-23-2006, 02:53 AM

dubya is an unknown quantity at this point

just ring the neck on that puppy till he cant read it only a fool would stop for him to get a closer look. if you have any stunt **** on ya bike 12 bar etc your gonna get pulled over and written up.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:13 AM

xtremehakeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheUper
I was wondering if any of you guys have flip up plates. I know a lot of ppl roll 'em but ur ****ed if u get pulled over. I know it wouldnt be hard to rig something up. Did a search online didnt see anything...
Get a license plate with confusing numbers or letters (MNMMNMM) or the QOOQQOQ ....... i have seen some riders with them, alot of combinations out there.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:32 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Just do what i do; and when you see red and blue, reach back, and push up on your plate and fold it up yourself

Quick Reply: License Plate Concealment