License Plate Concealment

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
Re: License Plate Concealment

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
i like to take dead plates.. when someone buys a new bike or didnt re register it or whatever.. Just grab a whole bunch of dead plates.. Borrow somones legit year sticker,, heat gun it off and put it on the dead plates.. I had like 3 plates changed them every now and then.. sticker looks good so when they come up behind they dont hassle you because it looks legit, when someone reports you its a dead end.. overall its perfect... Then when they are looking for a silver kawi with the plate RT677 you have already chnaged your plate so as far as they think its a totaly differnt bike... Works !!
Hahahaha...Good idea!... BTW How many bikes do you have impounded again, lol!
Old 07-24-2006, 02:30 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Thats what I was thinking...
Old 07-24-2006, 02:46 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

my plate is zip tied up under the seat and when i get pulled over i just bend it back down and tell em it must have blown up there i got pulled over 5 nights in a row for no plate
Old 07-24-2006, 03:17 PM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezec1000
just leave it off...if it's a stunt bike and you do happen to get pulled over just tell them it must have fallen off...it helps if it's a dirty stuntbike with lots of zip ties and duct tape...it's a $25 ticket.
HELL YEA I GOT PULLED OVER LAST WEEK 18$ TICKET
MINE FELL OFF OVER 2 MONTHS AGO
Old 07-24-2006, 03:19 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezec1000
just leave it off...if it's a stunt bike and you do happen to get pulled over just tell them it must have fallen off...it helps if it's a dirty stuntbike with lots of zip ties and duct tape...it's a $25 ticket.

+1
Old 07-24-2006, 04:18 PM

CSILER21 is an unknown quantity at this point

your supposed to stop when you see blue lights? WTF? thats a new one.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:56 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously, just mount it really low. WORST case scenario a cop gives you a defective vehicle ticket for a whopping 1 POINT which you will get dropped anyways and it will be a $25 fine. (In Colorado it's a measely $25 fine) I'll take a $25 any day over getting busted for speeding or doing a whoolie down the street. Atleast this way, if you are at the gas station or somewhere where a cop rolls and can't run or anything then atleast you have a plate and won't get screwed.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:01 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by TongWoo
ok well the thing you have to understand is i have a no stop policy in effect.. but the pigs here know me well.. so they dont turn on their lights anymore and give me a chance to run.. they just run up to me and grab for keys or tackle my ***.. It sucks..
Old 07-25-2006, 12:42 AM

solidjohnny is an unknown quantity at this point

the chain wax on the plate is a good idea.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:18 AM

TheUper is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I just rode home all the way with it flipped up cause its 2 and I need to work at 730. Made the hour drip in 37 so it went well.

BTW cages and 12 bars are illegal or just get you extra ****?
Old 07-25-2006, 02:34 AM

acanz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheUper
Yeah I just rode home all the way with it flipped up cause its 2 and I need to work at 730. Made the hour drip in 37 so it went well.

BTW cages and 12 bars are illegal or just get you extra ****?
I dont see how they could be illegal, if they are giant spoilers should be illegal on anything except race cars (well they should be illegal on ricers that can barely break 90 anyway).
Old 07-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I MoUnTed MiNe On MY 12 BaR...:YEAH
Old 07-25-2006, 02:51 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

This got me a $65 ticket.....my buddy's girl was on the back so I couldn't run. It was her first time on the back of a bike and...yeah...that would have been bad
Attached Images  
Old 07-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq
This got me a $65 ticket.....my buddy's girl was on the back so I couldn't run. It was her first time on the back of a bike and...yeah...that would have been bad

PuT It Ova ThaT HiDEOUs ReD THiNg On The BaCK THErE..
Old 07-25-2006, 03:01 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
PuT It Ova ThaT HiDEOUs ReD THiNg On The BaCK THErE..

nope...gixxer isn't for stunting. and I don't want them to be able to see my plate. Well cops and "concerned citizens" that call the cops on us even if we just pass them at 5mph over....
Old 07-25-2006, 03:03 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
nope...gixxer isn't for stunting. and I don't want them to be able to see my plate. Well cops and "concerned citizens" that call the cops on us even if we just pass them at 5mph over....

AhAHAhaHaHah

"ConCeRnD CiTizenS"......
Old 07-25-2006, 03:09 AM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

no licence here....they took it away a long time ago..screw em... got my plate in good view so i dont got to smell the donuts on there breath..
Old 07-25-2006, 07:16 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

i just zip tie mine on so loose that it just flapps in the wind when i am driving and yea i just got a tag on my f4 for the first time i've been rocking no tag for a min but the easiest way to solve all these probs is just dont stop
Old 07-25-2006, 12:46 PM

TheUper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
i just zip tie mine on so loose that it just flapps in the wind when i am driving and yea i just got a tag on my f4 for the first time i've been rocking no tag for a min but the easiest way to solve all these probs is just dont stop
yeah thats the whole point. if ur not planning on stopping you dont want the tag visable in case they catch it before you spot em and take off
Old 07-25-2006, 02:57 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

my tag is mounted with cabinet hinges......and always flipped up.....in the off chance I'm not doing anything but get pulled over I simply explain "we were practicing stoppies...(or "nose wheelies" to the pigs)...the other night and we flip it up so the plate doesn't get bent up or cause bright spots on the video film"...........they usually ask me to make sure its flipped down when I'm not riding in the lot and have a nice day......been pulled over numerous times this way and zero tickets!

Quick Reply: License Plate Concealment