hawaii stunters

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: hawaii stunters

Originally Posted by ZuL8R
hey a lil thread jack, how's PCI for practicing?? I went out there once and Team O was practicing, look like a good spot but all it takes is one popo car to block you in. Any other places good for practice?
we had sik spot but some jackass ruined that..cops wouldn't bother you or anything..

Solid- I'll be back on 8AUG for 2weeks leave then I won't be back till Feb but I'm moving back to the mainland a month later
Old 07-27-2006, 01:53 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: hawaii stunters

Originally Posted by solidjohnny

damn kaiks, you back on the big island? I really wanted to see you kill it on the KTM. The roads on kona side look so awesome....wheelie for miles and miles....

.. yah dude im back home missing barbers even though got shut D ohh well take it to the streets...but down here i am like the only stunter on the whole island...well maybe the only one that takes this crap serious
Old 07-27-2006, 03:17 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skat37
so i have been ghosting around this place for a few weeks and i love this forum. i have yet to see anyone repen the islands though. i am originally from the island and am moving back there in a couple monthes and would like to meet up with some riders and get some lot practice and some roade rides in. if anyone knows anyone or you live in hawaii let me know and we can set up a session.
I don't know any stunters in HI but I know some riders. And I could introduce you to some great women riders out there, some of whom may stunt, but most are kneedraggers IIRC. I'm "internet friends" with a member of Dangerous Curves Hawaii, and it seems like they are a great bunch.

So jealous...I want to see the islands so much. Always have.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:27 PM

solidjohnny is an unknown quantity at this point

PCI used to be an awesome spot but i haven't been there in a while. Seems like cops roll by more frequently over there. They used to come around once in a while to kick us out, but now days i've heard that they swing by and give out lots of tickets.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:36 PM

Bomber is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I are new to the island and have been looking for anyone to ride with. I cant do crap as far as stunting goes axcept for a few 1st gear power wheelies and just by slaming on the front brake to get my back up. but love to street ride and really want to learn more about stunting. Anyone up to ride hit me up...dalongboarda@hotmail.com

brooks
Old 07-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

^^^ there used to be alot of people that met up on sundays around 12 at the Chevron right in front of Pearlridge Mall on Kam hwy in Aiea
Old 07-27-2006, 09:49 PM

ZuL8R is an unknown quantity at this point

also too, Chapter 291 started a bike night thing on thursday at the Jamba Juice on ward ave. It's tonight if ya like check it out. They have some stunters that show up and some racers as well. Jus kinda hard to stick together during the ride afterwards tho. Traffic lights always separate the group and its a biatch to try and catch up(while watching for cops.)
Old 07-27-2006, 10:03 PM

Hondafan is an unknown quantity at this point

thats what i was looking for. a bike night. thats awesome. anyway, i'm here it somebody wants to ride.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Brap

...when I used to ride i met people from joining rides and we'd just ride.

edit: didn't know about the bike ride. I haven't cruised in got knows how long