Old 07-18-2006, 04:31 PM

Schooler is a decent person
Re: Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone

when does the show air?i wana see it..CONGRATS
Old 07-18-2006, 04:43 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

i was wondering what u were talking about that bike for congrats cant wait to see it on tv
Old 07-18-2006, 04:43 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
whos crying.. looks like your the little b i t c h here

lol , wheres the tears? i dont see any.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:47 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

man if kane would ever return to the thread.... i would ask him how he really feels about his new bike. i've been wondering how that thing is for stunting, since it looks kinda stretched and low. anyone else have info on it?
Old 07-18-2006, 04:51 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I've heard the frame is weak, kinda twitchy

This thread had lots of info
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...light=kawasaki

Last edited by silverstunterR6; 07-18-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
*chirp*
I'm on the West Coast *****!!
FU(K all them East Coast B!TCHES!!!

that was funny.....

p.s. FU(K THE WEST COAST!
Old 07-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
man if kane would ever return to the thread.... i would ask him how he really feels about his new bike. i've been wondering how that thing is for stunting, since it looks kinda stretched and low. anyone else have info on it?

I loves it. Its a really nice powerful easy to ride motorcycle.
I chose the Kawasaki Zx10r mostly for styling. I really think its a very good looking bike kind of remenicent of the old zx7r. I like the fact that its slightly larger in size than the new 06 gsxr 1000 or yamaha. feels more like my 02 gsxr 1000 but minus the weight. The exhausts look fukin killer, and it sounds just downright dirty.

very comfortable on longer rides, and is very nimble when turning.

I likes it a lot. easy to wheelie, easy to stoppie.. thats about all the stunting ive done on it so far.

its nice..

really nice...

-kane
Old 07-18-2006, 10:02 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaneone
I loves it. Its a really nice powerful easy to ride motorcycle.
I chose the Kawasaki Zx10r mostly for styling. I really think its a very good looking bike kind of remenicent of the old zx7r. I like the fact that its slightly larger in size than the new 06 gsxr 1000 or yamaha. feels more like my 02 gsxr 1000 but minus the weight. The exhausts look fukin killer, and it sounds just downright dirty.

very comfortable on longer rides, and is very nimble when turning.

I likes it a lot. easy to wheelie, easy to stoppie.. thats about all the stunting ive done on it so far.

its nice..

really nice...

-kane
Did they do anything different with the front brake? I thought I'd heard something about it, but then couldn't find any reliable info. (which usually means nothing new has happened)

Last year when they were trotting out the 06s for the press I couldn't ride because I was just out of surgery for my fooking neck. The 10 was the one bike that both Monte from STT and Neale Bailey (from everywhere) said "that bike scares me" when they got back from doing a few laps.

An excellent bike for insanity forom the sounds of it. Congratulations. The exposure should do the world of stunting a lot of good.

And you look good doing it. damn
Old 07-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Hell yeah, i think i spotted Kane in vegas...

Old 07-20-2006, 11:46 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

oh dear god
Old 07-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Old 07-21-2006, 06:58 AM

louievigil is an unknown quantity at this point

all this talk about record passes and elite groups of peps that did great stuff gots me felling left out anyways here is something that u sukis kawis and honduuuuss probly wont get the chance to do..... i got to be one of the first peps in the usa hell maybe the world to total out a brand new 06 r6 :YEAH i guess that kind of makes me a pioneer of that.. any ways i want to send a few props out first of all to that wonderful finance company that gave me that great 15% interst rate...well of coarse with out them it wouldnt have been posible next to geico for giving me that full coverage policy....thank god... when others said hell no my mo and pa the peps that gave me that great a.. chewing .i could bit the big one but still they wanted 2 yell at me..PS geico please send me my cheak asap better give me 2 more weeks becuse im still limping..gixxer here i come :YEAH
Old 07-21-2006, 01:02 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I looped a minibike (a 75) when I was 9. I still fondly recall it as my first wheelie. It was just over very quickly is all.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:23 PM

T Card is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
whos crying.. looks like your the little b i t c h here
I'm gonna sponsor the first annual Stuntlife boxing tournament... So far I got Darius Vs MiddleSchoolar
Joe Brown VS Kane and Keith
Ryan Cramer Vs anyone who says he's washed up

Im thinkin The next "big" event this needs to happen and I will give cash payouts to the winners..
Old 07-21-2006, 02:24 PM

darius is gona be claling me big pappa when im done with him
Old 07-21-2006, 02:27 PM

T Card is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schooler
darius is gona be claling me big pappa when im done with him
Thats funny.. Im gonna get this hyped up.. We need to work on your spelling the so when you post people will be "claling" you the winner of the fight.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:40 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Judd
i dont think they are taking away from what kane did. more of what he said. these are guys that risked life and limb, on basically stock bikes to roll over 1000 feet. how many people have actually done it. not many, you could probably count them on two hands. from what ive seen, there are many of people that are doing 700ft. alot more than are doing 1000.

+1
Old 07-21-2006, 02:40 PM

that made no sense...if there clali8ng me the winner of the fight they say it out loud..they dont spell it out. wtf?...sounds like youve been on the internet outloud
Old 07-21-2006, 02:54 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats kane! on the show...i would have liked to see the stoppie godfathers in the show my self...matt gorka, joe brown, jason britton. even alex flores is rollin some deep deep ones...(sorry if i forgot to mention a few)

these people reached for the impossiable and got there. the world should see them first...thats what i think....

kanes record is nutty no doubt...but it's always been about the distance and sombody should have set discovery channel stright before the show...

Quick Reply: Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone