Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 03:48 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve
Re: Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone

Congrats Kane!!!!! keep up the good work man and the bike looks like the HOT FIRE!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Nice work, Kane. If you got the Kawi from that deal....even nicer. I read just about every post in this thread. There has been a lot of hype on here about stoppies lately. I think it's great. I think people need to accept this for what it is. I also think that a stoppie has classifications much like a wheelie....Not all stoppies are the same..Obviously, some fast, slow, high and low. All different styles. I think this type of stoppie appeals to the public much more than a 50mph floater because speed is something everybody can relate to. People watching the discovery channel would have to recognize the difficulty involved in a high distance stoppie. It's much easier to relate to and get excited telling your buddy you saw a crazy biker boy on tv last night doing one of those nose wheelies at 160mph!!! Than, yo, some guy broke the world record on a long endo. It would relate more to the guy who rides endos than someone who does not. IMO.
So for what it is, I say good job Kane for getting it in the public eye. The danger of possibly exploding a line or your brakes grabbing and tossing you at high speed from a nasty slapper is pretty exciting....

On to another note:
High speed/low altitude fly-by's don't necessarily carry the credibility amongst the riders and I think that may be some of the issues in here. The preparation and skill for this is much less extensive than for rolling long distances which is what may be causing the debate......At least that is what I derived from everything.

And Ryan, don't get upset. I'm right there with you in the "washed up 1000ft has-been club." I'd rather carry that title than "still in the game talking trash only rolling 400ft" club.

I'll end it with nice job Kane.
Nice bike lift, by the way. Can I borrow it? It'll be both ours, I'll just keep it at my house.

Thanks Gorka.

And just for the record so others can TRY to understand...

When I originally was given my contact for the show and told to send in a proposal I had a million different ideas for several different things i wanted to do. I also know that I was "competing" for the contract with SEVERAL VERY TALENTED RIDERS.. FRIENDS.. I decided to select this stunt because I figured in order to compete with some of the other stunts they have already put on their show this season i needed to really kick it in high gear.

Speed is a whole lot easier for a non riding person to relate danger too than slow and balanced.. and in fact I did make a point to explain in the show how distance is a completely other skill and imo much more difficult.. but.. flat out. not near as exciting.

I am excited to see this sport FINALLY getting a complete show devoted to it in a POSITIVE exciting PRIME TIME manner.. I hope it opens doors not just for me, but everyone involved in it, out there smashing their bikes to make whullies...

Thnx gorka... and BTW I called u out by name on the show several times...

-Kane
Old 07-17-2006, 05:01 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Ha! I just had a vision of being in my car, minding my business on the highway doing 80mph and have a sportbike blaze past me on the front wheel like I was standing still...I'll bet you could cause a 10 car pileup from that ****!!!! That could give Joe Brown rolling stoppies in between a dozen cars at a stoplight a run for the money.

And yo, Dave...If 2 wheel has a satellite office in Fl, let a brother know
Old 07-17-2006, 05:04 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Ha! I just had a vision of being in my car, minding my business on the highway doing 80mph and have a sportbike blaze past me on the front wheel like I was standing still...I'll bet you could cause a 10 car pileup from that ****!!!! That could give Joe Brown rolling stoppies in between a dozen cars at a stoplight a run for the money.

And yo, Dave...If 2 wheel has a satellite office in Fl, let a brother know

dude i remeber the first time my homie coy rolled past me while i was on one wheel.... doin a ****in stoppie... scared the **** outta me i almost jumped off the side of my bike...
Old 07-18-2006, 02:51 AM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Man....

For a sport with so many self-proclaimed hard asses invovled in it, there sure are a lot of cry-babies....

Get over it, deal with it, but seriously people just let it go!!

God forbid anybody ever does anything good for the sport.... All it ever does is get tarnished by other riders with hate!!!

Yeah rolling 1000 feet is impressive, and yes rolling 1000 feet off a limited approach is impressive too, but only to the 1% of the 1% who actually ride motorcyles in this manner....

The show is made for the general population who doesn't even understand that a motorcycle has a brake operated by the hand and by the foot...
Old 07-18-2006, 03:17 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kaneone
I hope it opens doors not just for me, but everyone involved in it, out there smashing their bikes to make whullies...
-Kane
Damn right beotchs...
Old 07-18-2006, 03:27 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

did the wind roll back you sleeves, or did you do that??
http://photos.kaneone.com/StuntJunkies06/piqse2_128
mad props on the bike homie, i know it sounds sick too.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:29 AM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keeth
Man....

For a sport with so many self-proclaimed hard asses invovled in it, there sure are a lot of cry-babies....

God forbid anybody ever does anything good for the sport.... All it ever does is get tarnished by other riders with hate!!!

Yeah rolling 1000 feet is impressive, and yes rolling 1000 feet off a limited approach is impressive too, but only to the 1% of the 1% who actually ride motorcyles in this manner....

The show is made for the general population who doesn't even understand that a motorcycle has a brake operated by the hand and by the foot...
whos crying.. looks like your the little b i t c h here
Old 07-18-2006, 03:40 AM

Matek is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats !!!
Old 07-18-2006, 04:29 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i once wasn't a fan of joe brown.....now i love the guy....he says what's on his mind whenever he wants.....definately cracks me up!
Old 07-18-2006, 04:41 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i just farted..

the end
Old 07-18-2006, 05:25 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

that fukn color,who would have thought lol

good stuff,look forward to lyin to my friends about how i taut you to endo when it aires, hhehee
Old 07-18-2006, 08:18 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i once wasn't a fan of joe brown.....now i love the guy....he says what's on his mind whenever he wants.....definately cracks me up!

And if you **** him off, he'll chuck your cell phone against the wall and look you in the eyes while doing it.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:27 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by keeth
Man....

how about u learn how to ride a bike first than come open your mouth?
Old 07-18-2006, 08:48 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

And if you **** him off, he'll chuck your cell phone against the wall and look you in the eyes while doing it.
"imagine what life would be like if joe brown didnt have boost mobile.."
Old 07-18-2006, 08:58 AM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Good **** kane.

any idea when the **** KANE shirts are gonna be made??
Old 07-18-2006, 09:55 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ponis
Good **** kane.

any idea when the **** KANE shirts are gonna be made??
If they make them in girls sizes you might want to alter the wording a little.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:14 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FSPalex
"imagine what life would be like if joe brown didnt have boost mobile.."

If Joe Browns friend Darius never chirped him he would have never left the East Coast. He would spent he days posting on SL and throwing his cell phones at the wall.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:18 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6

If Joe Browns friend Darius never chirped him he would have never left the East Coast. He would spent he days posting on SL and throwing his cell phones at the wall.
hahahaha *CHIRP* where u at?
Old 07-18-2006, 03:22 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

*chirp*
I'm on the West Coast *****!!
FU(K all them East Coast B!TCHES!!!

Quick Reply: Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone