Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 05:41 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone

True pimps wear pink, Kane's always talkin about dudes girlfriends, I would venture to guess that dudes girls are always talkin about Kane.

HE'S A PIMP!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2006, 09:29 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

thats crazy dude. Congrats! I'll def be watching that show.

that zx10r looks 30times better with that fmf exhaust btw....
Old 07-16-2006, 11:18 AM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone

the distance on the official record breaker is not what some of my practice distances were... over 700FT measured.

...but if given a lil more than one weeks practice on this bike I'm confident I could probably go smash the distance record as easy as I did the speed.

the way racetech setup the suspension. wow

-kane

well you never did lack "confidence"

now, i dont really give a **** anymore about stuntriding, but if you were practicing over 700ft, i highly doubt with a little more practice you'll start busting out over 1000ft. because of your "awesome" suspension.

if i recall , after i did all my record attempts on my "Factory" sponsored gixxer 1000, we found that there was no oil in my forks at all, and in the videos you can tell that the forks were like pogo sticks,

Forks in my opion arent gonna magically make you roll another 3 or 400 ft.

I'll list all my cool gadgets i had on my bike, when i FIRST hit a 1000, and from what i can remember, Gorka's setup wasnt all tricky either

GPR Steering Dampner
Hypertech Rod Steering Dampner
SBS Brake Pads
Stock Brake Lines
Stock Forks
Stock Clip ons Turned outward
Down 1 Up 2
Scorpion Exhaust "FREE From Ken Abbott"

like i said , i dont really care anymore, but that was like a slap in the face for you to say that kind of jump would be easy.

And another thing, my stoppies actually got a little worse when i DID start ****ing with all that suspension and set up bullshit
Old 07-16-2006, 11:25 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

worlds fastest stoppie...... sounds very squidish
Old 07-16-2006, 12:02 PM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

stop the ****in bickering..who gives a **** who rolls the longest endo..or the fastest one......just give kane props..not everyone gets on tv
congrats on the show though..thats awesome bro....keep it up
Old 07-16-2006, 12:15 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH Keep up the Outstanding PR work!!! All records are awesome and made to be broken. Just like the MLB Home Run Record. Records are Great Press and everyone wants to see a record broken.

Keep it up Kane!:YEAH

Old 07-16-2006, 01:12 PM

kawi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew as soon as I read this thread that Ryan was prolly boiling. Im happy that your doin..er..attempting big things, but you should have deffinately given credit where its due. And Ryan def shoulda gotten the lions share of it. Aside from that, I hope everything goes your way, and your magic parts help you overcome that 700' barrier. Congrats for the show though !

Last edited by kawi6; 07-16-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
well you never did lack "confidence"

now, i dont really give a **** anymore about stuntriding, but if you were practicing over 700ft, i highly doubt with a little more practice you'll start busting out over 1000ft. because of your "awesome" suspension.

if i recall , after i did all my record attempts on my "Factory" sponsored gixxer 1000, we found that there was no oil in my forks at all, and in the videos you can tell that the forks were like pogo sticks,

Forks in my opion arent gonna magically make you roll another 3 or 400 ft.

I'll list all my cool gadgets i had on my bike, when i FIRST hit a 1000, and from what i can remember, Gorka's setup wasnt all tricky either

GPR Steering Dampner
Hypertech Rod Steering Dampner
SBS Brake Pads
Stock Brake Lines
Stock Forks
Stock Clip ons Turned outward
Down 1 Up 2
Scorpion Exhaust "FREE From Ken Abbott"

like i said , i dont really care anymore, but that was like a slap in the face for you to say that kind of jump would be easy.

And another thing, my stoppies actually got a little worse when i DID start ****ing with all that suspension and set up bullshit
you tell em... i agree.. **** can be done on a stock bike with a dampner.. but it takes alot more than a bike setup to go that far.. 700 feet aint **** ...but to go 1000 you will realize that that extra 300 ,more feet is very hard to obtain.. and i know your all proud about your little record kane but its not hard to go 120-140 and get the rear wheel off the ground..
Old 07-16-2006, 04:30 PM
u of m still sux

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
you tell em... i agree.. **** can be done on a stock bike with a dampner.. but it takes alot more than a bike setup to go that far.. 700 feet aint **** ...but to go 1000 you will realize that that extra 300 ,more feet is very hard to obtain.. and i know your all proud about your little record kane but its not hard to go 120-140 and get the rear wheel off the ground..
+1

another person who knows from experience

im not hatin on his record, just sayin that the efforts of joe, gorka, bill d and myself took alot more than a set up
Old 07-16-2006, 04:55 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

+1

another person who knows from experience

im not hatin on his record, just sayin that the efforts of joe, gorka, bill d and myself took alot more than a set up
tell em!!!
Old 07-16-2006, 05:50 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

wow what a bunch of haters..would have expected that from some squids but from og's like cramer and joe brown?? whats up with that?? congrats kane..one more positive step for the sport..keep doing what your doing
Old 07-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sinista
wow what a bunch of haters..would have expected that from some squids but from og's like cramer and joe brown?? whats up with that?? congrats kane..one more positive step for the sport..keep doing what your doing
i dont think they are taking away from what kane did. more of what he said. these are guys that risked life and limb, on basically stock bikes to roll over 1000 feet. how many people have actually done it. not many, you could probably count them on two hands. from what ive seen, there are many of people that are doing 700ft. alot more than are doing 1000.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:19 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

http://www.servinitup.com/gallery/d/...wn_stoppie.wmv

thats is SICK! and on the streets
Old 07-16-2006, 06:21 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

how far was that????? that was ****in sick
Old 07-16-2006, 06:25 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

iono ask joe brown but it said "1000 feet like its easy"
Old 07-16-2006, 08:10 PM

MattMingay is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Done Kane, props to you!

it is fuggin hard at that speed, i hope your speed was taken once your rear wheel left the ground? when i was doing it to obtain 211kph i was smashing the brakes on at 235kph and by the time the rear wheel left the ground i had washed off 24kph.

and i didnt know my old Guinness World Record fastest wheelie that i set in Feb 04 was broken Sept Last year. So i will remove both records from my site (as soon as i see Kanes new figures).

well done dude......i will have to go out and try and bust yours now.....stay tuned!
Old 07-16-2006, 08:19 PM
u of m still sux

did i say i was hatin on his record?
Old 07-16-2006, 08:26 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MattMingay
Well Done Kane, props to you!

it is fuggin hard at that speed, i hope your speed was taken once your rear wheel left the ground? when i was doing it to obtain 211kph i was smashing the brakes on at 235kph and by the time the rear wheel left the ground i had washed off 24kph.

and i didnt know my old Guinness World Record fastest wheelie that i set in Feb 04 was broken Sept Last year. So i will remove both records from my site (as soon as i see Kanes new figures).

well done dude......i will have to go out and try and bust yours now.....stay tuned!
you have a turbo busa it shouldnt take long to beat it lol
Old 07-16-2006, 08:55 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

did i say i was hatin on his record?
i didnt say you were hating on his record you were just hating on the situation in genereal..just cause your washed up and out the game dosent mean everyone has to be..props kane...keepit uppimp..
Old 07-16-2006, 09:10 PM
u of m still sux

i didnt say you were hating on his record you were just hating on the situation in genereal..just cause your washed up and out the game dosent mean everyone has to be..props kane...keepit uppimp..
i wasnt hatin on the situation either and my decision to quit riding was so that i could go back to school and finish my bachelors degree, in my list of things to worry about, respect from nut swingers like you is non existant

Last edited by Ryan Cramer; 07-16-2006 at 09:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Discovery's Stunt Junkies - Kaneone