Old 07-12-2006, 11:17 AM

andy° is an unknown quantity at this point
moose e z pull clutch ???

does it work good ???
and why are there 2 levers on?
Old 07-12-2006, 12:29 PM

skidmark is a decent person
Re: moose e z pull clutch ???

there are no levers... it's an addition to the clutch. Ya they work, but you can also add 10mm to your clutch pull arm at the motor and that will help a bit
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	moose-EasyPullClutch.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	175511  
Old 07-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

They break......a lot.....
Old 07-12-2006, 12:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

there are EZ pull moose clutches - just like the raptor and yes they work great.

http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...products_id=64
Old 07-12-2006, 12:36 PM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

I HEARD THEY ARE BADASS
I USE ASV BUT MOOSE IS SO SMOOTH
Old 07-12-2006, 12:47 PM

Nikoli is an unknown quantity at this point

I switched from ASV to moose... Moose is much better
Old 07-12-2006, 12:47 PM

andy° is an unknown quantity at this point

look on the picture what is that little thing on the bottom?????
looks like a mini lever to me.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixxer6000
does it work good ???
and why are there 2 levers on?
The second lever is for a compression release, if you put it on a bike with a big single cylinder.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:50 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
there are EZ pull moose clutches - just like the raptor and yes they work great.

http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/ind...products_id=64
this i did not know... I like! you could rig up a fast idle to that 2nd lever
Old 07-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I was having problems with my cable not being routed right and I guess that affects the clutch pull. I have both the moose and the easy pull system.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:55 PM

c r0ck 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i running a moose eazy clutch.. it works fine.. but.. you need to readjust your whole clutch at the top and the bottom.. at first the clutch will feel stiff.. you have to redo all yoru adjustments.. you have to have it on the top pin inside and make sure you adjust it so the inside lever sits right in the middle than adjust the bottom by the clutch neat the cover than adjust the top the lever.. if you do it wront you are gonna thing your clutch is slipping ... went through it.. when i was practicing in florida all the kids had it there.. i was like wtf is that and they let me know and i went to the local dealer and they had em in stock cause everyone ova there used it.. i have been using it for a year.. never saw anyone in jersey with it ever.. its a nice thing to have.. you must use a asv lever with it if you use any other shorty lever thats cheap alumimum it will gash yoru cable cause how its set up.. i recoment using a asvlever and the moos easy pull.. hope this helps..
Old 07-12-2006, 02:35 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I have this "Moose Ultimate Clutch Lever" on my bike with the shorty lever and it is absolutely bad *** compared to stock. It is very similar to the msr, but seems to be built a little better. It does make the clutch much easier to pull and changes the angle.

Also, this is the only lever I have found that works well with my (05 R1) radial hand brake master. I can use the clutch and brake at the same time flawlessly now.

That "extra lever" at the bottom is a "hot start" lever for dirtbikes and is "extra money" (seperate part)

That weird pully thing above that requires lots of adjustment on the bike sounds kind of sketchy to me...
Old 07-12-2006, 02:45 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC Nate

I have this "Moose Ultimate Clutch Lever" on my bike with the shorty lever and it is absolutely bad *** compared to stock. It is very similar to the msr, but seems to be built a little better. It does make the clutch much easier to pull and changes the angle.

Also, this is the only lever I have found that works well with my (05 R1) radial hand brake master. I can use the clutch and brake at the same time flawlessly now.

That "extra lever" at the bottom is a "hot start" lever for dirtbikes and is "extra money" (seperate part)

That weird pully thing above that requires lots of adjustment on the bike sounds kind of sketchy to me...
Had both of em.........both work good, but I have the ultimate clutch lever and perch on right now and love it. I ran the ez-pull system with the seperate "pod" and an ASV lever. It worked good, but I like the Moose lever/perch system better.

i have one of those pods in my trunk right meow if anyone wants to buy one! Everything works 100% perfect on it, the lil screws on top aren't even stripped out! $25 + shipping if anyone wants it.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:53 PM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

that ez pull thing breaks...dont do it...it would **** real bad if it broke in a revlimiter coaster.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:04 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

I was gonna get the MOOSE Ulitmate lever (EZ-pull) untill I saw that MSR updated the Raptor Ez-pull to the PRO RAPTOR....And it looks like the PRO has a better mounting, better shaped lever, and needle roller bearing....Id like to try the MOOSE but cant get one locally....
Old 07-12-2006, 03:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

moose ultimate clutch system :YEAH

same features as the MSR, but appears to be sturdier, at least in my experience.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:18 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Moose EZ pulls s*ck!!! The cable is not strong enough for all the tension and it snaps.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by timex
Moose EZ pulls s*ck!!! The cable is not strong enough for all the tension and it snaps.
Hate to say it, but....Told you so.
Add 9mm to the input shaft of the clutch.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by timex
he is referring to the add-on box
Old 07-12-2006, 03:27 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

moose is cheaper than msr.so obviosly u pay for quality.easy pull clutch works great on every bike,easy pull box which was in pic is different story,if u don't set it up right ir will rub and snap cable.that can be pretty bad especially if happens in rev.limit coaster.

Quick Reply: moose e z pull clutch ???