1st Post

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 10:13 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: 1st Post

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
How heavy is it? And do you notice the added weight when your riding?

-Jesse-
fu(k i dont know its made of steel. anything you put on your bike that adds noticeable weights needs to come right back off and get thrown in the trash.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:23 AM

Turnin20s is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
fu(k i dont know its made of steel. anything you put on your bike that adds noticeable weights needs to come right back off and get thrown in the trash.
HAHA thanks for the sarcasm. I was just curious how heavy it was, I actually ride my bike still and don't just stunt it so it would be nice to still be able to take corners without tiping over from the added weight since it probably weighs 10,000,000 pounds LOL

But I just heard that the sick innovations round 12 bar actually fits inside the tail section of the F4i so you don't have to chop up the tail? If you can let me know if that true or not I'd appreciate it.

-Jesse-
Old 07-11-2006, 04:26 PM

alright doggie you just lost me???
Old 07-11-2006, 05:41 PM

alright doggie you just lost me???
Never mind, I just got done work when I posted that and was tired LOL. I was being sarcastic about the tigershark cage weighing 10 million pounds, I just thought it would be really heavy being that its a solid bar design. Then I mentioned that I heard that the 12 bar from sick innovations doesn't require you to cut the tailsection, but it goes inside so the tail section looks stock, but it has the bar inside. Know what I'm talking about? I just took my own thread way off topic LOL.

-Jesse-
Old 07-11-2006, 05:51 PM

before you get a bar, i have one question- can you scrape?
Old 07-11-2006, 05:53 PM

jg101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Solid bar is heaver cromoly is the lighter cage. but solid bar will take anything.
If you have holes cut for regular slider already thats all the cutting you will need fits nice and you can still dip corners np. as far as wieght i have not notticed a difference Tyger shark cages are the best hands down!:YEAH
Old 07-11-2006, 06:35 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant scrape yet, but I still want a bar - It gets a little anoying smashing up tail lights from looping

Old 07-11-2006, 06:36 PM

I can't yet, but I plan on it sometime soon. I'll get there, but I want to get a cage before I learn the slower stuff and then I'll get a 12 when I am starting to scrape. Is it ok that I ask questions before I buy something? I want a bike that still has the stock plastics not all chopped up. Nothing against the bikes that are all chopped up, I like that look too, but I just don't want that look for my bike. I don't want a 12 bar sticking out the back and if the sick bar sits inside the tail section I'll buy that one because its what I want. Sorry if I'm not as good as you are yet, but I'm working on getting better. Give me some time and don't treat me like some little bit(h that has a bike that my parents funded even though I can't ride it.

-Jesse-
Old 07-11-2006, 06:56 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
Sorry if I'm not as good as you are yet, but I'm working on getting better.

Dont worry man, every one talkes **** about ppl who cant scrape getting bars - If you push yourself you will loop, there is NO if buts or mabys about it.

If you dont have a bar - you are gonna smash your tail light and crack and brake your tail plastics (dont get me wrong it could be much worse). now I dont know about you but I cant afford $180 (could be more or less) to fix my taillight and plastics every time I tap my tail or loop.

If you had a bar - It would hit the bar...............thats it, end of story, dont get me wrong you could bend and/or **** your subframe - but you could do that without a bar

And as for Stock05 - I bet you can't even pow pow power wheelie that f4i ***!n asshat
Old 07-11-2006, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by jg101
Solid bar is heaver cromoly is the lighter cage. but solid bar will take anything.
If you have holes cut for regular slider already thats all the cutting you will need fits nice and you can still dip corners np. as far as wieght i have not notticed a difference Tyger shark cages are the best hands down!:YEAH
Thanks dude, thats what I was looking for. The solid bar from him weighs 15lbs and the chromoly comes in at 11 so its not that much different and the solid bar would be alot stronger I think. Does anyone have any pics of his cage on an f4i yet? I'd like to see it, but haven't come across any pics yet.

-Jesse-