Full fairings with DB bars..

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 08:20 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Full fairings with DB bars..

Originally Posted by mikkee
Because u just said u like the full faring look and turned out clip-ons feel the same.. Sell your DB set up and make your streetbike look like a streetbike if that's what u say u would like..
it feels ABOUT the same...........most setups I've seen, can't imagine the flipped and turned out aftermarket clipons are gonna fit into fairing any better than DB bars.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:26 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I'm still not convinced and am going to put it like this..

If your not flexiable stretch..

If you want comfort buy a cruiser..

If you like the feel of your dirtbike or ATV go ride that..

What if I only rode streetbikes all my life, got a dirtbike and put streetbike clip-ons on it??? I'm thinking a little critisizm and a few WTF's would be coming my way.. ha ha

The only thing I ever rode was a streetbike which the first time was 3 yrs ago.. I didn't feel comfortable on it at first of course cuz it was all new to me, but eventually I adapted. Also for some reason it feels natural to do circles to the right, but I practiced enough going to the left and taught my self another way and now from practice feels natural.

Still not convinced and still think it's unessesary but u DB bar guys have fun and happy riding..
a)ur not the boss of me....
b)its my roomies, (but he never rides it) and he wanted db bars, I'm glad, they are the **** any1 who hates need to get back ....NOW!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

bill D's setup is sick. looks good too.

to each their own. Its no use arguing like a ***. it aint your bike, so go pound sand..
Old 07-10-2006, 08:35 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by T-NECK
bill D's setup is sick. looks good too.

to each their own. Its no use arguing like a ***. it aint your bike, so go pound sand..
Old 07-10-2006, 08:53 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by f4stunna
and let me guess... your the fvckin man right?
biger man then u i dont cheat
Old 07-10-2006, 09:15 PM

Zxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
+1 : A bit off topic, but it's going no where anyway; if you go full fairing and wanna sell your sf fairng/light let me know. Good luck with whatever you go with.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:36 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLish
a)ur not the boss of me....
b)its my roomies, (but he never rides it) and he wanted db bars, I'm glad, they are the **** any1 who hates need to get back ....NOW!!!
That's funny!

And T-NECK I'm not argueing, nor hating, saying it's cheating, or anything like that. I was just wondering what makes the light bulb turn on in your head, and u wake up one morning and say.. I'm going to take off my clip-ons and go buy a DB bar set up...

I'm definately not going to throw money away that I really don't have on a DB set up when I can do the 1 wheel magic tricks just fine with what came with it... So the only one set free is DLish who's bike came with them! ha ha

It's cool though as long as we are all on 1 wheel, that's all that matters. I just thought the reasons for having them were wierd.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:46 PM

That's funny!

And T-NECK I'm not argueing, nor hating, saying it's cheating, or anything like that. I was just wondering what makes the light bulb turn on in your head, and u wake up one morning and say.. I'm going to take off my clip-ons and go buy a DB bar set up...

I'm definately not going to throw money away that I really don't have on a DB set up when I can do the 1 wheel magic tricks just fine with what came with it... So the only one set free is DLish who's bike came with them! ha ha

It's cool though as long as we are all on 1 wheel, that's all that matters. I just thought the reasons for having them were wierd.
everyone who paid for their bike here just got 03ned! haah (even though he could just take it back whenever, but o well, I keep it clean and runnin), I have the upper/light and ducts, wouldnt mind fining the clipons and some sides though, I rocked my longest stoppies on my 01 600 w/ 1k front end and turned out clip ons(like 515' from 80ish 2 summers ago).
Old 07-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

That's funny!

i did it cause a couple people i rode with tried it, said they liked it, so i tried their bikes, and liked it. so i switched.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:57 PM

i did it cause a couple people i rode with tried it, said they liked it, so i tried their bikes, and liked it. so i switched.
it took me reADing ssb to figure out what t-neck meant
Old 07-10-2006, 10:31 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Sweet.