Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 05:21 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person
Re: WTF... Flips

Originally Posted by Bender
Awesome thread.

I agree crowds don't care for the technical stuff, do you guys build up to your technical tricks when you do shows?

I reckon looking at it from a person who didn't know "Stunting" very well, a fast wheelie is more dangerous than a slow one, but say you go from a fast wheelie then in the same wheelie slow it right down they can appericiate that more???

In a Show scenario If the vocal promoter on the mike is working the crowd you get much better results from them for technical tricks, esp if they are making comments on how technical the trick is and aspects of the bike eg 150hp, 190kg, power weight etc.

i've been working on sit down coasters with the idle up and as soon as i slow down enough i pop the clutch out and take my hands off
Old 07-10-2006, 02:07 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by keeth
Entertainment.......
That was an amazing post...... I'm entertained, anyone else?? ha ha
Old 07-11-2006, 12:03 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

hmm,I say quit hatin on tricks.If you can do acro's and flips,more props to ya!if you can't who cares.Do wut u can do.I'd say thers talent,and *****.like,talent is a highchair circle,***** is a guy doin a backwards handstand rollin down the road.maybe thats not the best example,but wutever.So for a person who doesnt know sh%t about the extreme sports out there,they turn on there tv and see mike metzger doin backflips over a 90 footer and its amazing.do ya think if they seen some stuntin on tv there gonna be more impressed by the guy doin a seatstander,or the guy that did a backflip off of a watchtower?basically Y did we start stuntin.cuz its fun,a self expression,the rush,the thrill,the attention,etc.Why is there all this hate.Stunters know the diffuculty of tricks,crowds do not.U dont have to be a crowd pleaser.some crave the attention and some dont.Like darious is just plane awesome.then its seem like kane1 gets in a video doin a handstand watchtower now everyone knows him for doin that crazy acro yet,everyone knows that darious is king.(sorry kane1)So do what u can do,progress ur skills and be urself.thers no rider out there that can do every trick out there thats being done.thats what seperates there style.Stuntin is fun no matter what u can i can not do.keep that in mind.peace!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:42 AM

JK325MX is a decent person

yeah man jus do what ever u feel like doing thats what freestyle is all about.....
Old 05-21-2007, 11:50 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

all "regular" people that dont ride like to see is smoke and crashes. If you look like your about to eat ****, theyre gonna love you, compaired to someone who has a few tricks they do, that are 100% locked on, and they can do them in their sleep.

If the fan thinks theres no risk of eating it, theylll lose interest