DB Bars...Big Deal?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 05:50 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: DB Bars...Big Deal?

someones been dippin into the haterade?
Old 07-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

^ Lol
Old 07-06-2006, 06:10 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Some DB bars make the bike look like crap and make spreaders especially look weak, but I like the hai ones cause they keep the bars lower than most. I like my race clip-ons alot, bend one and its only $10 for a replacment bar
Old 07-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
Some DB bars make the bike look like crap and make spreaders especially look weak,
right, you don't get that gangster lean with dirt bars.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Metzger
right, you don't get that gangster lean with dirt bars.
You got a hb now?
Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

I love my bars. ALOT of people think that my bike looks good...
Old 07-06-2006, 06:34 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NME
I love my bars. ALOT of people think that my bike looks good...

yours is one of the few that looks good
Old 07-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

.....NEWS FLASH...........NEWS FLASH...........NEWS FLASH...........NEWS FLASH...........NEWS FLASH..........NEWS FLASH.....

This dirbike bar crap is just like the handbrake stuff back in the day....really...ask urself a question does it really matter?......run what u like...how u like it.....i run db bars and i love them and would never ever go back to clip ons...i dont give a fat f*u*c*k what mr #1 stunna said about me not being gangsta...thank you very much...now go play hide and f*u*c*k your gangstar selves......
Old 07-06-2006, 07:23 PM

Mr Weber is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree!! I also think any good rider should be able to rock it on just about anything with a little seat time!!! DB bars, clip-ons, quad, fiddy,ect...
Old 07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
yours is one of the few that looks good

Thanks buddy!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Brap

honestly if I went with DB bars. I'm doing it cause i want to. I don't care if people thing it's gay or not I'll do what i like regardless.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:06 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i loved my dirtbars especially on the street, no more back aches and wrist soreness from the clip ons. youll also drop your bike alot less stalling and highsideing circles cuz how much more leverage you have on your bike.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:39 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

pros:: comfort, leverage, available at almost every bike shop in all sizes and styles cheap and pricey

cons:: cost of potential brake line/cable extension, some 'ocks that are prone to being bent over anyway will hate
Old 07-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
honestly if I went with DB bars. I'm doing it cause i want to. I don't care if people thing it's gay or not I'll do what i like regardless.

if you get them please make your bike SF again...
Old 07-07-2006, 12:11 AM

gsx-rKid1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
What the hell is up with all the hate'n on db bars personally i could care less whats on some ones bike i see stunting. we all know what it takes to stunt with or with out em so why bash some ones spreader or what not cuz his db bars make it look dif?? now i dont know about yall but i just dont see myself telling disturber his wheelies look like garbage(not sayin they do i'v nevor seen u ride b 4 an u gotta have some pent up anger from thoes dam iraqE's) because of his handel bars??????
Old 07-07-2006, 12:34 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

You should check out my FI clip ons i have when you get out here, just so you have another option. I replaced the tubes with solid aluminum ones, and theyre strong as hell. The only reason i like these better than DB bars is because mine are adjustable, in/out, and for length. DB bars are cool too, I just like my FI clipons better
Old 07-07-2006, 01:09 AM

eunson is an unknown quantity at this point

DB bars are the way to go i think for a lot bike etc but try putting them on a FF bike and riding fast down the highway and corner it like you could with clip-ons, its sketchy as hell waay less solid feel. personally leave the DB bars for stunt bike only uses unless you ride slow on the street.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:19 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by gsx-rKid1000
What the hell is up with all the hate'n on db bars personally i could care less whats on some ones bike i see stunting. we all know what it takes to stunt with or with out em so why bash some ones spreader or what not cuz his db bars make it look dif?? now i dont know about yall but i just dont see myself telling disturber his wheelies look like garbage(not sayin they do i'v nevor seen u ride b 4 an u gotta have some pent up anger from thoes dam iraqE's) because of his handel bars??????
nah man just gets old everyone saying this is gay and that's gay
Old 07-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
You should check out my FI clip ons i have when you get out here, just so you have another option. I replaced the tubes with solid aluminum ones, and theyre strong as hell. The only reason i like these better than DB bars is because mine are adjustable, in/out, and for length. DB bars are cool too, I just like my FI clipons better
yeah you got the 0 degree ones? I was thinking of those 2..
Old 07-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by faster321
if you get them please make your bike SF again...
Well DUH

Quick Reply: DB Bars...Big Deal?