Wheelchair Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:34 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: Wheelchair Stunts

Originally Posted by Stuntone0one
i can do no handed circles on a wheel chair......definity stunt worthy.

and oh FSP alex, you are going to hell for that.
i've been going to hell for a long time little guy.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by banned101
I was recently paraliaed my self .Im glad to see this post I will be stunting agin soon ,Im going to start off on my 50 with training wheels .Dont give up hope bro keep on chasing your dream ,just because your in a wheel chair dosnt mean you cant do what ever you want!!
hey man how are you heard about the accident hope you doing ok tell blake i said what up we missed you guys at the last couple shows but im sure you'll be back soon enough later fellas
john michael
Old 07-05-2006, 05:46 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, this kid is a fan and just wants to be part of our sport even though he cannot enjoy it the way we do. I think I saw him at the Starboyz Stuntfest? Were you there Tim?

Either way, someone that supports us and can never even ride a bike gets respect from me.

General public fans like this kid are what will push this sport for everyone...
Old 07-05-2006, 05:51 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Ben..glad to see you back on here. Everyone has been talking about you and wondering how you are doing. Glad to see you are ready to get out there and do what you can!
Old 07-05-2006, 05:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i got some skills on the wheelchair i've got no handed coasters special k spreaders over the arm rests and a whole bag of tricks
i kill no handed coasters... i can cruise....

and dear god alex.. i have tears rolling down my face.. i have no idea why that made me laugh so hard...
Old 07-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
Hey guys, this kid is a fan and just wants to be part of our sport even though he cannot enjoy it the way we do. I think I saw him at the Starboyz Stuntfest? Were you there Tim?

Either way, someone that supports us and can never even ride a bike gets respect from me.

General public fans like this kid are what will push this sport for everyone...
he was there. I seen pics from him. This kid is actually really into our lil hobby. He says his MD is so far off its incurable. I thought it was joke. A dual account joke because having the name tim was just too perfect, like a manbearpig dual account. But i hit him up on AIM and this kid is pretty cool. Could you imagine being in that position. F U C K, i couldnt. I really hope someone puts him in their video, it would make this guys LIFE.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:45 PM

WheelchairStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i was at stunt fest had the mohawk

tim
Old 07-05-2006, 08:51 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WheelchairStunt
yea i was at stunt fest had the mohawk

tim
this shud get the drama going
gangstaZ4201 (7:31:22 PM): she lives liek 1/2 hour from me
gangstaZ4201 (7:31:25 PM): is she hott
gangstaZ4201 (7:31:32 PM): ill go try and smash her then post pics on sl
crtchrktrcr (7:31:52 PM): she has myspace
crtchrktrcr (7:32:05 PM): u didn't like my comment about hte wheelchair kid?
crtchrktrcr (7:32:21 PM): this is good ****in stuff..
crtchrktrcr (4:29:51 PM): i love when he's like, yes i was at stuntfest, i had the mohawk.. that's like the guy with no arms at a concert sayin hey , did u see me there.. i had blue eyes

Last edited by Z-UNIT; 07-05-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:58 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

nuthing?
Old 07-05-2006, 10:28 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by WheelchairStunt
i thought u had open minds people.

tim

Tim, you'll need a can opener to get into the minds of most people on this site...You've come to the right place for stunts though. On a serious note, if you're really rocking a wheelchair I was thinking a while ago that the first person to put a wheelchair stunt video out would probably make enough cheese to gold plate theirs. I'll manage your team for 15% of gross.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:30 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

^stealing from the handicapped is wrong
Old 07-05-2006, 11:59 PM

WheelchairStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

i was basicallyy the only person in a wheelchair at stunt fest i was all over the place so might have seen me.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:46 AM

banned101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jmo
hey man how are you heard about the accident hope you doing ok tell blake i said what up we missed you guys at the last couple shows but im sure you'll be back soon enough later fellas
john michael
Hey Thanks John ,I cant wait to get Blake back to some shows .Im just having a hard time making cash ,but Ill be back never the less!!
Old 07-06-2006, 01:49 AM

banned101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
Hey Ben..glad to see you back on here. Everyone has been talking about you and wondering how you are doing. Glad to see you are ready to get out there and do what you can!

Im glad to hear I was missed.Man It sucks when You get cut off and its not your fault .Im not going to stop stunting and supporting stunning I love it to much!!!Tell everone Ill be back as soon as I can get a car with hand controls!

Ben
Old 07-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by banned101
Im glad to hear I was missed.Man It sucks when You get cut off and its not your fault .Im not going to stop stunting and supporting stunning I love it to much!!!Tell everone Ill be back as soon as I can get a car with hand controls!

Ben
Dedication, period. MAD respect.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:08 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
this shud get the drama going
gangstaZ4201 (7:31:22 PM): she lives liek 1/2 hour from me
gangstaZ4201 (7:31:25 PM): is she hott
gangstaZ4201 (7:31:32 PM): ill go try and smash her then post pics on sl
crtchrktrcr (7:31:52 PM): she has myspace
crtchrktrcr (7:32:05 PM): u didn't like my comment about hte wheelchair kid?
crtchrktrcr (7:32:21 PM): this is good ****in stuff..
crtchrktrcr (4:29:51 PM): i love when he's like, yes i was at stuntfest, i had the mohawk.. that's like the guy with no arms at a concert sayin hey , did u see me there.. i had blue eyes
ok now my side hurts...:YEAH
Old 07-06-2006, 12:32 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

^I read that last night and I'm still laughing
Old 07-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Daddy Squid

seldon929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

what's up man! you can stunt any thing with wheels ( and some without). good luck finding someone. Ifyou're in oklahoma sometime I'll let you drag me around.. I was in a wheelchair for 4 months from a bike accident all i got was that chair so i kept it anyway I can understand the jonesing you're going through to a certain extent (not really). after I was able to walk again I could turn around in my chair and do reverse circles for days. I still have the chair,come to oklahoma and we could hangout. praying for ya man. take care
Old 07-06-2006, 01:06 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a custom bike for stunting... try building a stunt wheelchair! Something comfortable you can sit in OK. Five point harness, 12 bar. I smell a new episode of monster garage in the making! The Starboyz may have some pull with Jesse now...

I saw this kid at Stunfest. You other pigs need to be cool. Can you even contemplate being in that situation? If someone strapped him on and did a wheelie with him on a 400EX it would probably make his year. Geezus. If this is the best group of embassadors this sport has, we're done.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Daddy Squid

seldon929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rusty R.O.
Not a custom bike for stunting... try building a stunt wheelchair! Something comfortable you can sit in OK. Five point harness, 12 bar. I smell a new episode of monster garage in the making! The Starboyz may have some pull with Jesse now...

I saw this kid at Stunfest. You other pigs need to be cool. Can you even contemplate being in that situation? If someone strapped him on and did a wheelie with him on a 400EX it would probably make his year. Geezus. If this is the best group of embassadors this sport has, we're done.
+1

Quick Reply: Wheelchair Stunts