wtf

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 08:41 AM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf

get this **** i was riding all night today at the spot so one of my buddys asked to ride my bike so of corse i said yes.any this guy has only riding a few times,so he gets on my bike dose a lap around the lot and then gun it. then he panics because there is a curb at the end of the lot. so what dose he do, grabbed the front brake hard,and goes down. took him the emergancy little road rash but otherwise fine,but my bike keped going strat into the curb. broke my swing arm, all my farings, tail, forks, lights, exhaust, raditor, gas tank, and oil pan. so im happy that he is allright but my bike is f***ed and i just sold my car so now i have nothing. i dont know mixed fealings i guess.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:43 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
Re: wtf

is he paying for it? If he is a TRUE friend he will offer to pay to fix it without you having to ask
Old 06-21-2006, 08:44 AM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

he says he is but i doubt it
Old 06-21-2006, 08:55 AM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

id wait till hes asleep..then tie him up...and start scraping his rash until he signs some sort of contract stating he will pay you back in full for all damages in a certain amount of time...but thats just me....i get even
Old 06-21-2006, 09:13 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

lesson learned, never let anyone ride your bike unless you absolutely trust them.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:26 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
lesson learned, never let anyone ride your bike unless you absolutely trust them.
+1 my boy asked to ride my first bike and told me he'd been riding all his life blah blah blah......popped the clutch, gunned it, 20 feet right into a brick wall......lesson learned!! But he paid me what I paid for it!!
Old 06-21-2006, 09:26 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I only let about 2 or 3 people right my bike, becuase I know they'll pay for anything they break. Just like I would fix anything I break on their stuff too....
Old 06-21-2006, 12:07 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

i only let a few people that i completely trust with my life and my weed ride my bike... hopefully he pays you back...
Old 06-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

that suuuuuuuuuuuucks, I think you should have left your buddy and taken the bike to an emergency garage. j/k Most likely he will pay for it without problems ( if you guys were close enough . The thing is you probably have to approach it the right way. Let some time go by without letting too much time go by. Also you need to put it in a way where he doesn't think you're getting a new bike out of him and that you just care about the money and not his trauma. If he doesn't have the money in one shot, don't argue and take what you can get.

he didn't do it on purpose im sure and accidents make people act weird sometimes. (trauma) GL with your bike.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:34 PM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lyons
i only let a few people that i completely trust with my life and my weed ride my bike... hopefully he pays you back...
:YEAH word
Old 06-21-2006, 12:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i dont let people ride my bike unless i know they have one they can give me if they wreck
Old 06-21-2006, 01:01 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

damn brotha.. that's ****in horrible... ah u're in cali close by.. i have some f4i n f4 parts layin around.. **** i just threw out a radiator.. has a little hole in it.. just popped for some reason, but could be brazed probably.. and i have a swingarm, a rear rim.. front rim. forks... let me know, i'll let u get it for pretty cheap since u're in such a shitty situation
Old 06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Corona? was this at Etiwanda? and he broke your swingarm? WTF! hahahaha
Old 06-21-2006, 01:14 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

thats messed up, sorry to hear about your bike. I"ve had an accident on my friends bike(looped an endo-see avatar), and i felt so bad for crashing it.
Without a doubt he needs to pay for the damages. Like everyone says, unless u know that the guy will cover any damages, dont let him ride your bike!
Old 06-21-2006, 01:18 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FSPalex
Corona? was this at Etiwanda? and he broke your swingarm? WTF! hahahaha
hey travolta, don't laugh at the poor guy!..

p.s..... your pectoral definition is improving greatly.. you are practically runway model material
Old 06-21-2006, 01:25 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr

p.s..... your pectoral definition is improving greatly.. you are practically runway model material
hahaha i make Derek Zoolander look like a mongoloid. my chest is so big i wear a bra now...tell your mom i'll give it back when i grow out of a B cup!
Old 06-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr

+1
Old 06-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Man that really sucks.. I won't lie i crashed my boys new bike long time ago.. He actually asked me to ride though and I was like I don't think so and he kept asking.. It wasn't the best place to try to ride. I offered to pay and I felt shitty but he wouldn't let me pay. After that I swore that i'd never get a bike LMAO!!

Last edited by T-Dubby; 06-21-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:34 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by FSPalex
hahaha i make Derek Zoolander look like a mongoloid. my chest is so big i wear a bra now...tell your mom i'll give it back when i grow out of a B cup!
k!
Old 06-21-2006, 01:35 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Man that really sucks.. I won't lie i crashed my boys new bike long time ago.. He actually asked me to ride though and I was like I don't think so and he kept asking.. It wasn't the best place to try to ride. I offered to pay and I felt shitty but he wouldn't let me pay. After that I swore that i'd never get a bike LMAO!!

hahaha that didnt last long...

Quick Reply: wtf