wtf

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 01:52 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all
Re: wtf

I'd take that b!tch to the bank and have him take out a loan.
Then again YOU did let him ride YOUR bike.
At least have him loan you his car or something until you get some wheels.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lyons
hahaha that didnt last long...
Well that was in like 2001 or something.. Well May04 my two close friends got bikes..Then the more they had them i was like hmm I kinda want one. Well I ended up getting the 04 R6 Limited Ed. My boy had to drive it home cause I didn't know how. Anyhow, he got it home and I lived on a cultysac and i would just let the clutch out and go down and back not using any gas. I did that once and I got off and I was shaking lol. So for a couple weeks I'd do that working up to using the throttle then shifting some and by the time I took the MSF course I was going down the street a ways and coming back. After the MSF course it was on! Started really digging the 636 and heard it was good for wheelies. Sold my R6 and got the Kawi
Old 06-21-2006, 05:40 PM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
Corona? was this at Etiwanda? and he broke your swingarm? WTF! hahahaha
yea it was
Old 06-21-2006, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
damn brotha.. that's ****in horrible... ah u're in cali close by.. i have some f4i n f4 parts layin around.. **** i just threw out a radiator.. has a little hole in it.. just popped for some reason, but could be brazed probably.. and i have a swingarm, a rear rim.. front rim. forks... let me know, i'll let u get it for pretty cheap since u're in such a shitty situation
i will hit you up if i need anything, but i thint im just going to get a new bike because the whole bike is pretty trashed but thanks bro.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:01 PM

Bummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbr6f4i
broke my swing arm, all my farings, tail, forks, lights, exhaust, raditor, gas tank, and oil pan. so im happy that he is allright but my bike is f***ed
That's some serious damage, what speed was he riding if you get all those things broken?
Old 06-22-2006, 01:53 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

yea it was
so your one of the etiwanda supersquids or maybe even better, wildn out!!
Old 06-22-2006, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by FSPalex
so your one of the etiwanda supersquids or maybe even better, wildn out!!
nah bro
Old 06-22-2006, 02:24 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

That sucks man I had that happen along time ago I let this old dude I work with ride it to the store and he had been riding his whole and he came pulling up to shop hauling *** and locked up the front brake and the bike wash out and smacked a parked car. What made it real shitty was he promised to pay me but never did and I took him to court and I couldn't get **** because I let him ride the bike..
Old 06-22-2006, 02:44 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

get this **** i was riding all night today at the spot so one of my buddys asked to ride my bike so of corse i said yes.any this guy has only riding a few times,so he gets on my bike dose a lap around the lot and then gun it. then he panics because there is a curb at the end of the lot. so what dose he do, grabbed the front brake hard,and goes down. took him the emergancy little road rash but otherwise fine,but my bike keped going strat into the curb. broke my swing arm, all my farings, tail, forks, lights, exhaust, raditor, gas tank, and oil pan. so im happy that he is allright but my bike is f***ed and i just sold my car so now i have nothing. i dont know mixed fealings i guess.

My Buddy did the same thing.He Let One Of his other Co-workers ride His Bike
as The Guy hopped on it and as he Proceeded to Kill the Bike 3 x
I told my buddy You should get him off your bike,He Gave the Guy 1 more try
and THe Guy Let the Clutch go and damn near ***** canned it and ran in slanted into a brick building as he Proceeded to use the Buliding as a Source to keep his balance,and then Fell off.His Bike stayed up and rode right into a parked Car..OMG I was sooooooo

Talked so much on how he use to own this biek and that....

Sorry to hear about your ride tho man..