How much do YOU practice ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:48 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up How much do YOU practice ?

Hi ya'll...... I'm just wondering how many hours a day or a week do you all practice ? Not including street rides.... more of a dedicated LOT practice. Do any of you actually have a practice schedule ?

I've been trying to devote 30 min to 1 hour a day right now.....but im all fat and outta shape right now (recovering from hurt hands and wrists from a high speed goped Crash ...LOL ) but I hope to start to devote a little more time to it.....and when i get to be decent....I might go and look up some local stunters in Nashville and see if I could practice with them.

but for this thread , I'm just curious, How much all of you are dedicated......or are some of you just Naturals, that only ride on weekends, but can pull all the tricks just cause everything seems easy to you ? Just Wondering... Thanks guys

AND For those of you who have years of Devotion.... and Might not practice as much as you used to (cause you have most of you tricks "locked") How much do you practice to stay "Crisp" AND How much Have you practiced when You were Devoting the Most time to it ?

Thanks Again dudes.......... later
Old 06-19-2006, 11:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: How much do YOU practice ?

Almost every day. usually only an hour or so on weekdays, but i get in at least 1 full day per weekend
Old 06-19-2006, 11:53 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

2 or 3 days a week if I can, one weekend day. total..maybe 10 hours a week on a bad week
Old 06-19-2006, 11:54 AM

boostnm3 is a decent person

man you guys are ballerz, i havent been out in about 2 weeks now. cant find the time lately and when i have time im to lazy. last year i rode a lot, this year, maybe once every couple of weeks. maybe thats why i **** so bad.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

"You'll never get good if you only ride 3 times a week"
Old 06-19-2006, 12:02 PM

954rrED is an unknown quantity at this point

We practice at the lot every nite, kill the streets at least 1-2 nites during week. Some of us will also hit the lot on sun., all day into nite. That includes those who have **** on lock ( the naturals ) , and those who dont, (special ED). Mind you this is when I'm not healing up from being broken. When I'm healing, I cut my practice to as much as I can handle.

RIDE EVERYDAY :YEAH
Old 06-19-2006, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
"You'll never get good if you only ride 3 times a week"
kid and home stuff prevents from riding that much. I don't go out to "get good", I go out to have fun.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:37 PM

Ed LegionST is a decent person

i ride every chance i get that all i do it my #1 thing. riding 1st every thing else is a distant 2nd.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:41 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

at least 4 nights a week, and every saturday from 6-9.....
Old 06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ed LegionST
i ride every chance i get that all i do it my #1 thing. riding 1st every thing else is a distant 2nd.
yada da i mean !!:YEAH
Old 06-19-2006, 12:44 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
kid and home stuff prevents from riding that much. I don't go out to "get good", I go out to have fun.

exactly the point of riding... all for fun....i use to practice just about everyday... everywhere i went i was practicing... until i ran into the side of a car and totaled the bike.... now ive been sitting on a ****in computer all day waiting to get a new bike
Old 06-19-2006, 01:32 PM

boostnm3 is a decent person

yeah same here, i have a family and kids, so i cant put riding first. I have to many things to do around the house. when i was single with no kids i could. i also ride for fun.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was in college last year I practiced 15-20 hours during the week and on weekends all day. (or as much as my bike could handle) I moved back in with the rents though for now, but once I get a trailer built I'll be riding everyday again for about an hour - 2 hours daily to get it all back. I went from a 929 to an F4i so right now it's been difficult getting comfortable again. My suggestion to you is ride as much as you can, but be safe.... don't ride alone dude. Besides, if you ride alone you'll learn much slower!! Ride around people who are better than you. Call those guys in Nashville and hook up with them. I don't know about other stunters, but if a kid is serious about learning, and he gets the crash cage, 12 bar, all the goodies and is humble and just wants to learn.... I have ZERO problem teaching a kid how to stunt!!!! I mean, I feel bad saying this... watching them wreck is funny but it's a learning curve and after I wrecked I remembered I had a back brake and never forgot it!!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 02:08 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by 287ridah
yada da i mean !!:YEAH
Hey mac dre, I think your missing the "NO" part
Old 06-19-2006, 02:24 PM

skidmark is a decent person

not as often as I'd like. I try to get in a day on the weekends, but this weekend didn't happen. I just ride for fun anyways

Weekdays, if I get a session in 2 or 3 times than I'm happy. The weather is getting better though so I'll be riding more

I ride alone most of the time so it's hard to push yourself cuz you can't see anyone better rippin it up. When I do get the opportunity to ride with better guys I usually pick stuff up faster, but I also crash harder... Reason I ride alone is just because of location and timing. I have 3 perfect spots 10 minutes from my house where cops just drive by and don't care, and everyone else rides around an hour away. They all ride late too so by the time I'd get home, forget it... oh well

today I will ride for sure before the hockey game, cuz I'm not missing this one!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
Hey mac dre, I think your missing the "NO" part

fukin pimp avatar pic.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:39 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

not as much as i need to that's for sure anout 3hrs a week but i dn't have a choice other than to go out by myself i'm the only stunter in my town
Old 06-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ed LegionST
+1.... I rode every day I had off pretty much usually 3 times a week for 4hrs or so each time
Old 06-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
When I was in college last year I practiced 15-20 hours during the week and on weekends all day. (or as much as my bike could handle) I moved back in with the rents though for now, but once I get a trailer built I'll be riding everyday again for about an hour - 2 hours daily to get it all back. I went from a 929 to an F4i so right now it's been difficult getting comfortable again. My suggestion to you is ride as much as you can, but be safe.... don't ride alone dude. Besides, if you ride alone you'll learn much slower!! Ride around people who are better than you. Call those guys in Nashville and hook up with them. I don't know about other stunters, but if a kid is serious about learning, and he gets the crash cage, 12 bar, all the goodies and is humble and just wants to learn.... I have ZERO problem teaching a kid how to stunt!!!! I mean, I feel bad saying this... watching them wreck is funny but it's a learning curve and after I wrecked I remembered I had a back brake and never forgot it!!!!
You have to ride alone sometimes especially if you want to progress yeah you wont push it as hard but you can still work on things. I know i did. The only person I had to practice with was Mana and when he couldn't make i'd go anyway cause I didn't want to waste my day off and not go or sometimes I'd drag my friend out to watch and record
Old 06-19-2006, 03:09 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i haven't ridden in 2 weeks.. and i rode twice then.. total of about 4 hours.. then didn't ride for 1 1/2 months before that.. and rode 3 days, then didn't ride for 2 months before that.. i think i'm retireing

Quick Reply: How much do YOU practice ?