haha.. ok schooler... rofl...

I'm still waiting on my sprocket...
Old 06-20-2006, 04:01 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How much do YOU practice ?

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
haha.. ok schooler... rofl...

I'm still waiting on my sprocket...
just FU[kin around, what cant bust your ball neven tho i gave u everything u needed. u r hitttin below the belt with that schooler $hit,lol
Old 06-20-2006, 06:16 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

I'm not going to put a 74 sprocket thats a 530 on a 525 chain with a 525 front.. CRAZY!!

btw... I'm going out tonight... bcbs..

be there..

I'm gonna ride the f4i stock! HAHAHAHAHA NUKKA WUT!
Old 06-20-2006, 06:54 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I can't practice
Old 06-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i go in spurts.. one month ill ride like 3-4x a week 4-5hrs per session... other months ill ride maybe once a week at most... just depends on whats going on in my world at that time i guess...

-Kane
Old 06-21-2006, 12:33 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

not enough
Old 06-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

EveryDay I ride To work...:YEAH (So.........Everyday)
Old 06-21-2006, 01:59 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

dbounce.. u're not the only rider there.. cuz u're deff not a stunter yet!
Old 06-21-2006, 02:11 AM

uponone11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ride everyday to work. Depends on my mood I'll pull 1-3 stand ups on the fwy for about a mile or two, then maybe I'll get a good sitdown or standup in front of my job right before getting into the lot. BUt actualy practice time, well none really. Nobody to practice with here in LA. There lots of peeps to ride with but not many that I actually KNOW.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by uponone11
I ride everyday to work. Depends on my mood I'll pull 1-3 stand ups on the fwy for about a mile or two, then maybe I'll get a good sitdown or standup in front of my job right before getting into the lot. BUt actualy practice time, well none really. Nobody to practice with here in LA. There lots of peeps to ride with but not many that I actually KNOW.

Watch For C.H.I.P.S

Those Guys Come Out Of nowhere..
Old 06-21-2006, 03:00 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Watch For C.H.I.P.S

Those Guys Come Out Of nowhere..

they come out of nowhere and then get smoked... **** the chp.... even their motorcycle cops are slow....
Old 06-21-2006, 03:01 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by uponone11

dont trip doggie..the insurance company called me today so we will be practicing soon... :YEAH
Old 06-21-2006, 03:04 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by lyons
they come out of nowhere and then get smoked... **** the chp.... even their motorcycle cops are slow....

I must have had 1/2 cool cop and 1/2 Badge went to the head cop

Came Up on me From NOWHERE and Firmly told me to NOT Ride
WHOOLIES On the Why..

But then Said That was some Impresive Riding...:YEAH
Old 06-21-2006, 03:12 AM

I must have had 1/2 cool cop and 1/2 Badge went to the head cop

Came Up on me From NOWHERE and Firmly told me to NOT Ride
WHOOLIES On the Why..
But then Said That was some Impresive Riding...:YEAH

that same thing happened to my friend he stopped i didnt the cop told him that was a nice wheelie then impounded his bike.. i ****in laughed at him for days
Old 06-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Administrators

that same thing happened to my friend he stopped i didnt the cop told him that was a nice wheelie then impounded his bike.. i ****in laughed at him for days

BUUUUUWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah I thought My bike Was gone FO SHO...
Old 06-21-2006, 03:18 AM

BUUUUUWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah I thought My bike Was gone FO SHO...

with the chp around l.a ur bike usually will be gone..
Old 06-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Administrators

with the chp around l.a ur bike usually will be gone..

Thats What I have been Hearing.....There Brutal Around here.
MN they would have said that was pretty cool..:YEAH
Old 06-21-2006, 04:49 AM

Joker001 is an unknown quantity at this point

i ride to work everyday, and practise on the way... and i try to go out for about 30mins to an hour each night.
and sundays for about 4-5 hours as well. its all for fun though. and i have just started getting into it fulltime, so its a steep learning curve, hence the amount of practise
Old 06-21-2006, 11:55 AM

moorport is a decent person

Once a week if I am lucky, to much work and not enough rining
Old 06-21-2006, 01:37 PM

crazytexan is an unknown quantity at this point

When I go and practice i usually ride for 30 min and then get bored, no body here can ride a wheelie. And I usally ride every other week or so. so barely any at all.