wisdom teeth how long were u out

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 06:39 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person
wisdom teeth how long were u out

just had my face cut open this morning and im still kinda high off the iv sedative and 350mg vike pills, but i feel like im ready to ride tonight, tear some **** up, im excited

thought i was gonna be down for 2-3 weeks

plus i was pissed as **** that my brother was taking my truck at 7am cuz i dont like people driving it since it has some clutch issues and was a theft recovery so its kinda quirky and if you're not used to it hard to drive but anyway he came back and said he filled the tank up which was like wow thats ****ing awesome i dont know when id have 60 dollars to put in my gas tank
Old 06-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: wisdom teeth how long were u out

i'd chill for about a week..no strenous activity..Ihad mine out before and you gotta rest or they could start bleeding and that's not good
Old 06-14-2006, 06:47 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

take lots of tylenol, and save the vikes for when u drink....and u prolly have 5mg vikes 350mg vikes, wud kill 3 people
Old 06-14-2006, 06:57 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

A friend of mine slept for like 4 days after his surgery.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:57 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

yeehaw, i get to have mine pulled out next friday...cant wait.....yeah right. i was told about 2-3 days and you should be good to go, depends on how deep they were and what had to be done to get them out
Old 06-14-2006, 06:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

let me take your pills... i don't want you riding while high
Old 06-14-2006, 07:01 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
let me take your pills... i don't want you riding while high

+1
Old 06-14-2006, 07:02 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ i already got dibs.. u go to hell
Old 06-14-2006, 07:04 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

I waited way to long to have mine pulled and because of that the doc said it would take longer to heal but I had them pulled on a friday and was back at work on monday and I felt fine. I did screw up though and smoke a cigarette and that pulled the stitches out and I had to go back in...
Old 06-14-2006, 07:05 PM
B.T.M.

i'm 23 and still have mine...
Old 06-18-2006, 07:52 AM

cbr6f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

mine have growing in for like two years
Old 06-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i just got all 4 pulled plus a molar that was impacted....i was ok the next day...and back to work....no pain meds...you all are a bunch of sissies..
Old 06-18-2006, 01:23 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

the refill on the vikes are for me
Old 06-18-2006, 01:27 PM

scratchnsniff is an unknown quantity at this point

all of ya are pill ****** and since you cant agree on who gets them, then I'll take them; being the neutral 3rd party here.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:28 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a long time ago....but as I recall, I was eatin potato chips and Drinkin Beers that same night.....the percocets covered up any pain....Ahhhh...the good 'ol days. In my opinion....most bike crashes I've had , hurt way worse than than having those wisdom teeth pulled.

And being less WISE..... Allows for better (more insane) Stunting ! :YEAH

or just makes you stoopider... It's one of those things....or somethin like that....

just my
Old 06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

i had 5 wisdom teeth, (an extra one attached to the lower left) i needed 3 surgeries, a bone graft and got about 25 stitches total in my mouth over a 2 month period. this was while i was in the army. i had alot of drugs for a long time.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:47 PM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
i had 5 wisdom teeth, (an extra one attached to the lower left) i needed 3 surgeries, a bone graft and got about 25 stitches total in my mouth over a 2 month period. this was while i was in the army. i had alot of drugs for a long time.
Wow that sounds crazy, alot of fun there... I hated and still hate getting dental work..

I had 2 pulled at the same time, I was asleep for the whole thing, woke up in 15mins with them all gone and stiches on already, mines were partially covered by the gums, mines never got swollen, I was actually out later on in the day.. guess I was lucky.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:03 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

I pulled two big teeth out a long time ago. I did it with a pliers. no bs, no drugs, just had two teeth that were absessed bad and no insurance. Now my dentist said i can keep the wisdom teeth because the teeth i pulled made room for the wisdoms. hahaha he also said its amazing that i got them out by myself and did such a good job. i should be a dentist
Old 06-18-2006, 03:07 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

hm ok well everything went ok, rode the first night, rode the 2nd night and lowsided a seat stander circle but thats ok nothing to do with teeth besides i was hopped up on vikes and pretty tired...

everythings been going ok, waited about 15 hours to smke a cigarette and haven't had any trouble with stitches so far
Old 06-18-2006, 03:24 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FHL
waited about 15 hours to smke a cigarette and haven't had any trouble with stitches so far
wow you really are an idiot.

Quick Reply: wisdom teeth how long were u out