f4i damit

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 05:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: f4i damit

Originally Posted by dezy
oh no,no,no,_NO. big no on the blonde
PROVE it:YEAH
Old 06-14-2006, 06:25 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
did you ! bastard... do you have a right side rear set for your 63 layin around?
lol...I dont know man, I have alot of parts laying around, I'll have to look around. I'll pm you if I find one. Got any tips for the F4i?
Old 06-14-2006, 06:28 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yup.. do the idle mod.. and.. yeah that's it.. she's golden.. only thing is if you're steering it around, sometimes when u blip the gas, it bogs for a second
Old 06-14-2006, 06:30 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

yup.. do the idle mod.. and.. yeah that's it.. she's golden.. only thing is if you're steering it around, sometimes when u blip the gas, it bogs for a second
yeah, I was wondering about why it bogged, when I was out riding it today. This thing feels WAY smaller than my 636. Maybe I'll finally get some circ's before Summer ends hehehe...

gimme a link to the idle mod dude! I dont know if Scott did it or not, its got a handbrake and a nice big sprocket, but I dont know about the idle mod. Hook up a link!
Old 06-14-2006, 06:46 PM

-BYRON is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-14-2006, 06:47 PM

-BYRON is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock
f4i's are gay get a katana

whoa now
Old 06-14-2006, 06:47 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

love mine. stunted a 954, F2, gsxr750, the f4i is the best out of those
Old 06-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i definately would like to pick one up one day. So i don't have to keep replacing the frame on my kawi
Old 06-14-2006, 06:52 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Beto
yeah, I was wondering about why it bogged, when I was out riding it today. This thing feels WAY smaller than my 636. Maybe I'll finally get some circ's before Summer ends hehehe...

gimme a link to the idle mod dude! I dont know if Scott did it or not, its got a handbrake and a nice big sprocket, but I dont know about the idle mod. Hook up a link!
i'm not into searching for things.. as stated i'm lazy as fvck... if the idle screw is comin out near the tank, then it's already got it.. but if it's down by the rear set, then it hasnt' been done yet.. what you do is unscrew it.. cut the tip of it off, so it's just threads.. and remove the tank n airbox, and there will be a stopper screw on the throttle body springs, take out one of the springs and replace it with the stock cable.. wa la
Old 06-14-2006, 07:07 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

i think this is why i dig riders like jason pullen and kyle woods so much, instead of jumping to something that everyone is doing, they learned with what they have, i have riden a f4i, and dont get me wrong, it was nice and all, but i guess i just feel way to comfortable on my gsxr. we have some guys around here that cant stunt what they got, and think that since everyone is rocking f4i's, that they will be able to win next years stuntwars with little or no practice. for those who have stunted other bikes and choose f4i's, thats cool, i guess what im saying is i hate when folks complain that they cant ride a wheelie, then blame it on the bike, unless your rocking a 250 ninja, just practice, one bike is as good as the next if you put the time into it that is required. at this rate, all you'll seeing stuntin is honda's, i guess thats cause they aren't good for racing thats for sure
Old 06-14-2006, 07:15 PM

i'm not into searching for things.. as stated i'm lazy as fvck... if the idle screw is comin out near the tank, then it's already got it.. but if it's down by the rear set, then it hasnt' been done yet.. what you do is unscrew it.. cut the tip of it off, so it's just threads.. and remove the tank n airbox, and there will be a stopper screw on the throttle body springs, take out one of the springs and replace it with the stock cable.. wa la
ahh ok, mine is by the rearset, so I guess its the stock one. I'll be sure to do that mod soon!
Old 06-18-2006, 04:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
i think this is why i dig riders like jason pullen and kyle woods so much, instead of jumping to something that everyone is doing, they learned with what they have, i have riden a f4i, and dont get me wrong, it was nice and all, but i guess i just feel way to comfortable on my gsxr. we have some guys around here that cant stunt what they got, and think that since everyone is rocking f4i's, that they will be able to win next years stuntwars with little or no practice. for those who have stunted other bikes and choose f4i's, thats cool, i guess what im saying is i hate when folks complain that they cant ride a wheelie, then blame it on the bike, unless your rocking a 250 ninja, just practice, one bike is as good as the next if you put the time into it that is required. at this rate, all you'll seeing stuntin is honda's, i guess thats cause they aren't good for racing thats for sure

who gives a ****
Old 06-18-2006, 08:32 PM

dezy is an unknown quantity at this point

PROVE it:YEAH
i cant prove it...... just TRUST me!
Old 06-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cbr6f4i
i just though i would tell everone how muck i love my 02 f4i it is rock solid so damn comfortable to do anything on i will never ride another bike even if some one tried to trade me stright up for a new bike except for an f4i i wouldent even tkink about it just a while ago i sold it to one of my firends and just to get it back i traded him a car i just put 9000 into i am a f4i stubter for life i just wanted to know what other people think about the bike

Don't get me wrong...THe F4i's are damn nice bike's.
But I don't think I would trade a car that I just put 9k into for it..
I think I would get something diff,for the 9k..
Old 06-19-2006, 12:37 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

pcp wheelo
people get honda because of durability. they take a good beating. yes you can stunt anything but you cant crash anything.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:12 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by dezy
i cant prove it...... just TRUST me!
i'm not feeling any trust
Old 06-19-2006, 02:32 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
pcp wheelo
people get honda because of durability. they take a good beating. yes you can stunt anything but you cant crash anything.

maybe so, but when i need parts, i can find them right away, there is about 2 or 3 f4's that are down cause the only way they can get what they need is to get the parts new. sure they can take a beating, but anything with a cage can, and without a cage, nothing will last long, thats why my buddy cant ride, had no cage on his f4i, went down while 12'in, and busted the stator which cause the crank to bend due to the impact, if he ad a cage on it things would be differnet, same goes with everybike. what i was saying is most folks think that the f4 is easier to stunt, therefor will be some bad *** rider, if you cant stunt what you are comfortable with, then what makes you think that you can jump on a new bike, and become so great rider, must of its in there head, thats the point i was making, sure a bike has something to do with it, but any bike meant to stunt will stunt with a good rider