WTF Cops shut us down

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 04:20 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
WTF Cops shut us down

So i got written permission at a spot in our area and cops have been coming by saying its cool but tonight they shut us down and said reckless driving is reckless driving even in a private lot with written permission. Only thing we have permission to do is sit in the lot with our thumbs up our asses, no stunting. We cone off the lot so cars can't enter but it did'nt mattter.

So it looks like the only way to make this work is to talk to the City Attorney and MAYBE if we put up some sort of barrier they MIGHT let us stunt but I have a feeling the city's going to tell us to take a hike.

We'll always be seen as reckless and it sucks--can somebody buy an island so we can ride at peace??

Has anybody in here dealt with City Attorney's and stuff? I really have no clue how to approach them without looking like a reckless driver--if this does'nt work its back to lot hopping or maybe i need to move somewhere else???? VIRGINIA SUCKS

-Alvin
Old 06-04-2006, 05:44 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: WTF Cops shut us down

they want u to move it to the streets..
Old 06-04-2006, 06:56 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks man!

but maybe this could help http://www.tribewanted.com/the-island.htm

Old 06-04-2006, 09:32 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

ya man just take it to the streets shiit go right by the popo station
Old 06-04-2006, 10:02 AM

RightSideUp is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks. I know if you have permission and its coned off they do not have the right to do **** as long as your not violating sound etc.

cone it off and keep going

or take it to the streets as mentioned
Old 06-04-2006, 10:32 AM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fvcking bull****.If it's a private lot and you have permission to ride thier it has nothing to do with the cops thier just being a$$holes.I would keep riding thier.See your trying to do things the right way and they still sh*t on you,They should be thinking that if your in thier and you have permission your not bothering anybody or doing anything illegall and it's way safer,but thier a$$holes and obviously just want to fvck it up for you!Man they must really want you to take it to the street and show them what reckless driving is all about!This post has inspired me to take it to the street today and kill it!FTP!:YEAH
Old 06-04-2006, 10:36 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul
This post has inspired me to take it to the street today and kill it!FTP!:YEAH
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH i hear ya, ill be tearin up the streets for ya today 2
Old 06-04-2006, 10:49 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

thats why i put stock gearing back on and i'm killin the streets again!!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:07 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Armenian
So i got written permission at a spot in our area and cops have been coming by saying its cool but tonight they shut us down and said reckless driving is reckless driving even in a private lot with written permission. Only thing we have permission to do is sit in the lot with our thumbs up our asses, no stunting. We cone off the lot so cars can't enter but it did'nt mattter.

So it looks like the only way to make this work is to talk to the City Attorney and MAYBE if we put up some sort of barrier they MIGHT let us stunt but I have a feeling the city's going to tell us to take a hike.

We'll always be seen as reckless and it sucks--can somebody buy an island so we can ride at peace??

Has anybody in here dealt with City Attorney's and stuff? I really have no clue how to approach them without looking like a reckless driver--if this does'nt work its back to lot hopping or maybe i need to move somewhere else???? VIRGINIA SUCKS

-Alvin

heres a question for ya, where you are riding at is it private property, if it is the popo cant **** with you unless the owner calls them............
thats how i get away with riding at my spot but it is also off the main stream of traffic where no one can see you and behind a warehouse i also have permission.............
heres some pics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	practice spot 010.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	173099  
Old 06-04-2006, 11:12 AM

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Putting our differences aside.

That is just total bullshit, the VB cops are fucking ******** and always will be fucking ********. I would call the PD and talk to a supervisor, and ask specifically what law you are violating and get the RS number. Just in general the fucking pigs down in that area can suck a big fat cock. In my OWN YARD when I was living down there, I have gotten tickets for parking on MY LAWN! Gotten tickets for working on my vehicles in MY DRIVEWAY! Gotten tickets for having my jetski parked on MY GRASS!

I seriously don't know where that state gets off telling you what you can and cannot do on private property, thats why I had to get out of there and back to my state where I can ride around in a jeep, naked and shooting my shotgun and no one can say **** about it.

Seriously, make some calls and find out what law you are violating, maybe your idea of putting up cones is all it would take, so it's blocked off and not able to be driven through by the general public.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:28 AM

isocyanates is a decent person

fucckin sucks!! dude!! i have no help, but here in texas there are alot of places to ride, and some awesome riders that have treated me and the kids really well!!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:57 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

first off they cant write tickets for moving offeneces in a parking lot, i had a wreck once in a parking lot and its considering a no fault area cause its a parking lot. we had a cop try and tell us the same thing one time and i told them that the law states that unless the owner of the lot has a problem, or that it is endangering the safety of those who arent involve or watching, that there was **** they could do, then he agreed and told us to still take it somewhere else

its just them being some hating *** b!tches with nothing better to do but eat dounuts and get mad when others are off work and enjopying themselves, and all he has too look forward too is getting off in another 10 hours, going home to his fat wife and watch thier 5 kids while everyone else enjoys life and lives it too the fullest.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:05 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

His supervisor came out and told us to talk to the city attorney and we can do no more stunts. They said somebody complained and the lot we were in has public access which is bullshiit because i had 2 cones at each of the 2 entry's. So I was like wtf r we supposed to do build a fukin giant fence around the whole lot???
Old 06-04-2006, 01:09 PM

stik6shift93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
first off they cant write tickets for moving offeneces in a parking lot, i had a wreck once in a parking lot and its considering a no fault area cause its a parking lot. we had a cop try and tell us the same thing one time and i told them that the law states that unless the owner of the lot has a problem, or that it is endangering the safety of those who arent involve or watching, that there was **** they could do, then he agreed and told us to still take it somewhere else

its just them being some hating *** b!tches with nothing better to do but eat dounuts and get mad when others are off work and enjopying themselves, and all he has too look forward too is getting off in another 10 hours, going home to his fat wife and watch thier 5 kids while everyone else enjoys life and lives it too the fullest.
You can still get written for reckless or dui on private property.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by pcp weelo

Yea I hear that--but when a cop see's us 12ing they have no idea wtf we're doing so they assume its Reckless Driving and its illegal in our state anywhere. If they would just sit and watch for 10 seconds they'd see that i actually have somewhat an idea of control. The cop told me its like if you were in a Kmart lot smoking dope--its illegal and the cops can bust your *** there. I think it also comes down to the fukin biitch that complained--the general public should just fuuk off or i should put big signs up "I HAVE PERMISSION. FUUK OFF"
Old 06-04-2006, 01:32 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP man...take your plates off and take it to the streets, split their ***** fuggin wigs
Old 06-04-2006, 01:40 PM

ahenry is a decent person

Man that sucks, Im movin to VA beach in Aug. $hit there goin to hate me when I get there.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:41 PM

badmatt625 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best advise I can give.....

Move to Texas and tear it up here. Cops have been pretty cool. I have been stopped multiple times for doing Wheelies all on public streets and once going up an on ramp. The most trouble I got in was a good talking to. AHAHAHA Oh and twice I got asked to show the Cop how to wheelie. So calling all stunters . Move your a$$ down here and have a blast.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM

I'd love murdering streets its so much more fun that's all i used to do all the time but in '02 i built myself a nice long driving record now when i show up in court for a parking ticket i get 6 months in jail suspend all but 2 weeks, 3 month licence suspension, snd fines up the ***. Its getting really old fighting these cops when they keep getting new rookies in hot to chase bikes. Running does'nt always work either. When they catch you its like going out with a bang. One of my boys got caught recently--they had the whole precinct after him and he ended up in the woods where they caught him.

Last edited by Armenian; 06-04-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:25 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

too bad none of these cops ever came to work in new orleans before and during katrina, the thugs would have taken out quite a few!! the problem is ya'll don't have enough violent crime!! back in new orleans before the storm there was 7-8 murders a day!! plus whatever other crimes. hahahahaha
FTP!

Quick Reply: WTF Cops shut us down