WTF Cops shut us down

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: WTF Cops shut us down

Man that sucks.. Good luck with things.. That's good thing about Hawaii..Our spot it's kinda dirty but the cops never mess with us. Only MPs show up since technically its goverment property. They just don't want alot of bikes going crazy flying past each other or alot of burnouts..Other than that we can rock all day everyday
Old 06-07-2006, 01:27 AM

VApig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Armenian
Skiv Im meeting up with Sergeant Hayden Wednesday at 8:30pm he's off tonight--i got a few things to show him from the city attorney and maybe a few ideas for the access issue.

I was thinking about getting a bunch of scrap motorcycle tires or maybe car tires and stacking them up on both entrances--hows that sound?
Hey,

I sense the love for cops lol... some of us are not as bad as others... I dont work for VB, but im right next door. To help you guys better understand the state code that covers reckless driving in a parking lot here is the code.

§ 46.2-864. Reckless driving on parking lots, etc.
A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who operates any motor vehicle at a speed or in a manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person:
1. On any driveway or premises of a church, school, recreational facility, or business property open to the public; or
2. On the premises of any industrial establishment providing parking space for customers, patrons, or employees; or
3. On any highway under construction or not yet open to the public.

The imprtant part is this: as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Any person means any person, even the operater of the motor vehicle. Granted who are we to say you are endangering your own lives limb or property? We'er not. Your skill level determines wether or not your in 100% control.

I ride a gsxr 750 k6, and im here to help give you guys in the VB area a place to ride and practice. We've got two airports that are rarely used and tons of flat concrete to utilize. So lemme know if your willing to travel 20-30 minutes to ride legally.

Good luck with the Sgt and the Commonwealth's Attorney.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:32 AM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ thats a nice thing to do mate - mad props
Old 06-07-2006, 01:55 AM

Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ando
^^ thats a nice thing to do mate - mad props

+1:YEAH
Old 06-07-2006, 02:18 AM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VApig
We've got two airports that are rarely used and tons of flat concrete to utilize. So lemme know if your willing to travel 20-30 minutes to ride legally.
dang!! wish we had something like that around here...

mad props for posting something helpful VApig
Old 06-07-2006, 02:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Hey,

I sense the love for cops lol... some of us are not as bad as others... I dont work for VB, but im right next door. To help you guys better understand the state code that covers reckless driving in a parking lot here is the code.

A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who operates any motor vehicle at a speed or in a manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person:
1. On any driveway or premises of a church, school, recreational facility, or business property open to the public; or
2. On the premises of any industrial establishment providing parking space for customers, patrons, or employees; or

The imprtant part is this: as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Any person means any person, even the operater of the motor vehicle. Granted who are we to say you are endangering your own lives limb or property? We'er not. Your skill level determines wether or not your in 100% control.

I ride a gsxr 750 k6, and im here to help give you guys in the VB area a place to ride and practice. We've got two airports that are rarely used and tons of flat concrete to utilize. So lemme know if your willing to travel 20-30 minutes to ride legally.

I got your pm's we need to link up this week--good looking out!
Old 06-07-2006, 07:07 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Hey,

WOW :YEAH
Old 06-07-2006, 08:40 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by martino
WOW :YEAH
I know right!!! I'll drive an hour for an airport runway!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Sweet! VApig
Old 06-07-2006, 04:02 PM

RobbyBoy32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man after reading this whole fking thread I finally smiled at the end. Good **** VAPig. I thought all the decent cops were down in Puerto Rico.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:52 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RobbyBoy32
Man after reading this whole fking thread I finally smiled at the end. Good **** VAPig. I thought all the decent cops were down in Puerto Rico.
No, there really are plenty of decent cops around here, but most of the ones that I know aren't on the street anymore...detectives and such.

So, VaPig...we gonna get you a stunt bike soon!!

And once again, thanx for looking out for us, this rocks! Hope it all works out.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:57 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

VApig is one of the good guys.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:15 PM

KelOne333 is an unknown quantity at this point

Only thing we have permission to do is sit in the lot with our thumbs up our asses, no stunting.

-Alvin

make sure you get that in writing
Old 06-07-2006, 05:19 PM

900stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

now u go make servin the streets part 2
So i got written permission at a spot in our area and cops have been coming by saying its cool but tonight they shut us down and said reckless driving is reckless driving even in a private lot with written permission. Only thing we have permission to do is sit in the lot with our thumbs up our asses, no stunting. We cone off the lot so cars can't enter but it did'nt mattter.

So it looks like the only way to make this work is to talk to the City Attorney and MAYBE if we put up some sort of barrier they MIGHT let us stunt but I have a feeling the city's going to tell us to take a hike.

We'll always be seen as reckless and it sucks--can somebody buy an island so we can ride at peace??

Has anybody in here dealt with City Attorney's and stuff? I really have no clue how to approach them without looking like a reckless driver--if this does'nt work its back to lot hopping or maybe i need to move somewhere else???? VIRGINIA SUCKS

-Alvin
Old 06-08-2006, 02:51 AM

**UPDATE**

I went to the precinct with all the info I got and they told me unless we install some sort of a sturdy fence staked into the ground around the entire lot, no stunting because of public access issues.

Not very feasable IMO. I'll talk to the owner about it but we would have to spend some $$ and quite a bit of time setting up a contraption like that IF the owner let us which I doubt. Looks like I'm back to square one again--so the search continues for a FENCED IN lot with permission. This may take a few years.

VAPig we need your help!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 04:05 AM

boobs is an unknown quantity at this point

**** all that.. go steel a **** load of cement trucks, and alot of cement tools.. get ur crew out in the middle of the woods, and make ur ownn..

but i didnt say a damn thing about spending money.. lol
Old 06-08-2006, 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by *****

**** all that.. go steel a **** load of cement trucks, and alot of cement tools.. get ur crew out in the middle of the woods, and make ur ownn..

but i didnt say a damn thing about spending money.. lol
I wish--I might have to see if there's any land around here thats affordable at least under 40k i can use equity from my house to make it happen but i 'd have to charge people to stunt.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:35 AM

VApig is an unknown quantity at this point

**UPDATE**

I went to the precinct with all the info I got and they told me unless we install some sort of a sturdy fence staked into the ground around the entire lot, no stunting because of public access issues.

Not very feasable IMO. I'll talk to the owner about it but we would have to spend some $$ and quite a bit of time setting up a contraption like that IF the owner let us which I doubt. Looks like I'm back to square one again--so the search continues for a FENCED IN lot with permission. This may take a few years.

VAPig we need your help!!!!!!!!
I figured you would have been shut down by the Sgt. There are plenty of other spots in the area... as we talked about on the phone, fentress airfield for instance. If the active airport doesnt work, i know for a fact i can get fentress.

As for me getting a stunt bike, ill stick to the twisties. But i wouldnt mind learning and watching basic stuff from you guys. Wheelies are fun, but ive never done one on anything other than a cr125. stoppies are fun too, but once again cr125 isnt a gsxr750 lol.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:45 AM

Tdeal28 is an unknown quantity at this point

You would think that the cops would rather have people stunting in a vacant parking lot rather than on the public roads........therfore having the attitude that its safer for everyone (the stunter and the public) to have people messing around in a parking lot (NOT bothering anyone) rather than to have them endangering everyone on the street.....

I dont' get it.........................
Old 06-08-2006, 12:59 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

MAN I'VE SAT BACK AND READ THIS THREAD FOR A FEW DAYS NOW......AND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU COUNTRY BUMKINS(MIDWEST AND THE EAST )CAUSE...ALL I HEAR BOUT IS HOW BAD TROOPERS,SHERRIFF,AND OTHER INBREED OFFICERS ARE OUT THERE...MAN I WILL HAVE TO SAY I FEEL FOR U GUYS OUT THERE....WE REALLY GOT IT GOOD OUT HERE....NOT TO RUB IT IN .............

FU CK IT KILL THE STREETS TILL YOU GO TO THE PEN ...

Quick Reply: WTF Cops shut us down