WTF Cops shut us down

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 02:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person
Re: WTF Cops shut us down

Originally Posted by Armenian
So i got written permission at a spot in our area and cops have been coming by saying its cool but tonight they shut us down and said reckless driving is reckless driving even in a private lot with written permission. Only thing we have permission to do is sit in the lot with our thumbs up our asses, no stunting. We cone off the lot so cars can't enter but it did'nt mattter.

-Alvin
well i know in our area if you have a written contract stating that if your hurt you cant sue, etc... and the owner signs it, then the police cant give you tickets on private property when the owner has stated that its ok for you(your names on the agreement) and only. the only way they can is if the owner calls them and has you removed but then it would be considered trespassing.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:11 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

tell the cops to go to a nascar race and give all the drivers tickets.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:26 PM

ahenry is a decent person

Originally Posted by f4rider
tell the cops to go to a nascar race and give all the drivers tickets.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats funny!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 05:01 PM

tdogg is an unknown quantity at this point

what is happening is that there are so many hatters out there... we have the same problem in nj so we say **** it and stunt everywhere, people in cars are call the pigs(cops) on us... PEOPLE JUST HATE IN F-THEM
Old 06-04-2006, 05:35 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

streets + run
Old 06-04-2006, 05:37 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
well i know in our area if you have a written contract stating that if your hurt you cant sue, etc... and the owner signs it, then the police cant give you tickets on private property when the owner has stated that its ok for you(your names on the agreement) and only. the only way they can is if the owner calls them and has you removed but then it would be considered trespassing.
that must be nice up there--the cop said what we were doing in the lot is the same as people smoking weed in a parking lot and it being legal.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:43 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

that must be nice up there--the cop said what we were doing in the lot is the same as people smoking weed in a parking lot and it being legal.
thats completly retarted and not true fight that ****
Old 06-04-2006, 06:09 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Im definitly fighting--Gotta visit the City Attorney this week. I'll keep posted--i hope this works so when that cop comes by again i can tell him "Your boss said i can ride here so now YOUR tresspassing" LOL
Old 06-04-2006, 07:08 PM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

That's complete bull. Riding a wheelie on a motorcycle in general is NOT illegal, smoking pot is. That cop is an idiot.

Riding a wheelie on a public road is illegal, wreckless endangerment is illegal. The act of riding a wheelie on a motorcycle is NOT illegal. Just like the nascar comparison. Racing cars is NOT illegal. Doing it on public roads, endangering people, etc. is illegal.

Comparing a wheelie to drugs is ****** retarded. You can ride wheelies all day on your own property, wheelies are not illegal!

I'm lucky, I have a bunch of lawyers in my family. If it was me I would be down at the police station with my lawyer in a heartbeat demanding an expanation and threatening to file a harrassment complaint.

Last edited by Fallout Carl; 06-04-2006 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:37 PM

Im definitly fighting--Gotta visit the City Attorney this week. I'll keep posted--i hope this works so when that cop comes by again i can tell him "Your boss said i can ride here so now YOUR tresspassing" LOL
yeah thats no where the same as weed.... just get yourself a good lawyer and you should be able to fight it in court with the info you have about the person letting you stunt there on their permission....

good lawyer will cost you but it will be nice pimpin' out of there with a big smile on your face!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

tore up the streets today just for you man :YEAH :YEAH

FTP!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:53 PM

STRAWSTUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

thats sux man but havent had any prob up in fredericksburg Va. with the cops we did a show friday a an elementary school 1200 kid and teachers everyone seems to be cool bout it your cops just sux down there I lived there for 6months and it sucked they hunt you down.Iwas always told written permission and your good, but who knows GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:15 PM

Thanks! And wish me luck tomorrow i gotta go to court for a reckless doing an endo--i might be behind bars for this one.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:39 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

They shouldn't be able to do anything but there are so many fukced up parts of the law. A guy I worked with was working on his car in his driveway and he wasn't really drunk he was just drinking beer while he was working on it and a cop walked up when he was sitting in it and gave him a dwi in his own driveway cause he was in the car with the keys in the ignition. So basically they can do what they want you just got to have money to fight it.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:27 PM

davidz28guy is an unknown quantity at this point

you should see the cops in myrtle beach, three of us were down there sitting at a stop light when i cop came across the intersection, blocked us in and told one of my friends he did a wheelie and a burn out while sitting at the light, gave him a 500 dollar ticket, and gave my other friend a 200 dollar ticket for a noise violation when there was a *** load of harleys behind us revving at us, also my friend asked the cop to show him the rubber on the road, there was none, bottom line is cops are gonna be *** holes to us
Old 06-04-2006, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by G-Town Scooter
They shouldn't be able to do anything but there are so many fukced up parts of the law. A guy I worked with was working on his car in his driveway and he wasn't really drunk he was just drinking beer while he was working on it and a cop walked up when he was sitting in it and gave him a dwi in his own driveway cause he was in the car with the keys in the ignition. So basically they can do what they want you just got to have money to fight it.
thats not so much doing what they want, its the law and i know it sucks on that but thats how it is here in illinois too. if your sitting behind the wheel of a car and even if its not running and you've been drinking but not drunk and have the keys somewhere near you they can do that to you. but if that happen to that guy thats a little outrageous especially in his own driveway working on the car... so in that story he basically did what he wanted.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:10 AM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

F*ck it ,do what ya have ta do ta ride there
Old 06-05-2006, 12:11 AM

UpNgone is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks man but i talked to a cop the last time we got busted and he said if you have written permission to be there then they cant say jack ****
Old 06-05-2006, 01:03 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

last time i had to deal with it the cop told me all they could do is ask us to leave the first time... now i just run :YEAH
Old 06-05-2006, 01:59 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

I was told that if the private property has public access then it doesn't matter if you got permission or not.

Quick Reply: WTF Cops shut us down