Broken Baxk..............????????????

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 04:49 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person
Re: Broken Baxk..............????????????

p.s. that animation... omg.. looks so painful... I got a little dizzy just thinking about that happening..
Old 05-30-2006, 04:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Looks like your not compressed too bad--my shiit broke into about 5 seperate pieces here's a "top" view:

My doctor pressed his thumb on my back near the T8 the other day and it felt like someone stabbing me with a knife so i guess surgery for me it is lol. i hope i dont get a humpback when im older LOL
Old 05-30-2006, 04:54 AM

you straight shattered your ****...

WHICH BTW MANNY I THINK YOU DID TO YOURS!!!

yeah when I wrecked it was a clean drop.. just right smack, flat on my back..

lol and dork.. its hunchback (sp?) hahaha... humpback.. hehehehe
Old 05-30-2006, 04:55 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
p.s. that animation... omg.. looks so painful... I got a little dizzy just thinking about that happening..
I know those gotta be some big needles. They better put me to sleep or i'll be one crying little biitch lol.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:56 AM

lol and dork.. its hunchback (sp?) hahaha... humpback.. hehehehe
haha oh my bad "hunchback" "humpback" its all the same
Old 05-30-2006, 04:57 AM

you remember that cartoon.. hunchback of nortre dame? or some ****.. hahahaha
Old 05-30-2006, 05:00 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

Old 05-30-2006, 05:00 AM

aaaand side shot... also known as..
THE MONEY SHOT!!! lol

Old 05-30-2006, 05:04 AM

aaaand side shot... also known as..
THE MONEY SHOT!!! lol

ahahaa thats a sick pic-he's doing a no throttle hand nac-nac in that pic im photoshopping a 636 in there...
Old 05-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

depends what you broke. i fractured L2-L5, but only got the tabs, which are non functional. had to sit off the bike for 2 months. am fine now, no pain at all. still broken bc it takes 4-6 to fully heal, but i was never in danger of donig any serious damage.

take her easy
Old 05-30-2006, 12:56 PM

DR.WICK is an unknown quantity at this point

I shattered my L1 sledding. First 4 months I was stuck in bed. 1st year was starting to get back into things. Still dealing with some discomfort while riding in someone elses car on long distances. I have no problems with riding my bike or sledding. Went out on a 8 hour sled ride this past winter, stopping every couple of hours to stretch the legs, but no discomfort. Humidity still takes a toll on me... each person is different.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:04 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt break my back, but i did land flat on my head at 80 plus when i sat down a wheelie and went into a headshake and got tossed off, thanks god for a icon mainframe. i was knocked out for about 20 mins or so they said, plus i dont even remember getting on my bike that day. i was airlifted to the hospil, i was in there for about 5 days, docs said that nothing broke, but my sholder was pushed out of place, along with a ton of rash on my pants (only wearing my leather jacket) i spent about 2 months trying to walk again, and that time i was spending getting my bike back together, i would ride it down the rode, but had to have someone help me stop and get off each time cause i couldnt put pressure on my foot. ever bone still hurts and it was the day after christmas, cant move my ankle side to side, and my backkills me if i stand or sit too long, docs still cant find anything, but i was stunting as soon as i could walk, so about 2 months after th wreck. my knee stills bleeds from time to time cause they said i need a skin graph, but i think it will be fine as long as i canstop landing on it

Last edited by pcp weelo; 05-30-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:47 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys....my back and knees are all just about totalled...I'm old though compared to most of you (or all of you....LOL) 10 years ago ...at age 30 ...the doc's said my spine looked like a 60 year old with bone spurs and calcium deposits from fractures i guess.(roadracing, and motocross crashes....pretty many of them)...anyways Stretchin is what its all about....I've taken pain meds ...they just make you stoopid and uncoordinated....stretchin properly...as a couple others have mentioned in this thread....is really really good for you.

Also quitting smoking (if you do) can reduce back pain....It's proven

as for the knees....i need replacements....I've had full reconstructions, and Blew them out with in 5 years....and been living with very loose knees for the past 5 years...(I usually subflux (bend the wrong way....cringe....) one or the other a couple times a year..... I'll prob get replacements within 5 to 10 years...right now they are only good for about 20 years...so I'd need em again at age 60....I'm hoping in 5 years (or 10)they are good for 30+ years.

protective gear is good...i learned the hard way.....maybe someone can learn from My mistakes (and others who went to school of hard knocks)
later guys
Old 06-02-2006, 12:48 PM
jab

jab is an unknown quantity at this point

I broke t5 and t6 a few years ago snowboarding. I was back riding about a month and a half after injury. :YEAH
Old 06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

This is what's in my back: