stoppie distances??!!??!!??

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:20 AM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stoppie distances??!!??!!??

ok if your rollin like 7 to 800 ft endoes on a 300ft approach i wana c it. mitch is the best competitor there is in limited approachs and he only rolled like 660 at stuntwars last year, im not challenging your talents sillyneck, but 7 to 800 ft is a long way, and i really want to see someone do it.. footage please.. prove us wrong.:YEAH
Old 12-16-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the track at stunt wars is very sloped and i don't think the approach is actually 300 feet ...

i think the start at stunt wars is set to a certain some ones gear ratio...

it's set so when they get to the line they are at exactly the rmp they want to be at because we have measured out three hundred feet at a couple of our spots and my bike is tached out when i get there with the gear ratio i have ..

at stuntoberfest this year i was there on friday for practice and i couldn't find the right gear to hit the approach i was either bouncing off the limmiter or not revved out

basicly what im saying is on a flat surface and a real 300 foot approach i bet mich would roll alot further then he does at the track...
Old 12-16-2007, 06:17 AM

da Liks is a decent person

haha i read my own reply and laughed...
Old 12-16-2007, 07:27 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
the track at stunt wars is very sloped and i don't think the approach is actually 300 feet ...

i think the start at stunt wars is set to a certain some ones gear ratio...

it's set so when they get to the line they are at exactly the rmp they want to be at because we have measured out three hundred feet at a couple of our spots and my bike is tached out when i get there with the gear ratio i have ..

at stuntoberfest this year i was there on friday for practice and i couldn't find the right gear to hit the approach i was either bouncing off the limmiter or not revved out

basicly what im saying is on a flat surface and a real 300 foot approach i bet mich would roll alot further then he does at the track...
thats defiantly true the only problem that that track has is its a wind tunnel if you get a head wind say bye to stoppies there is so much wind that blasts down that str8 that at stunt toberfest 06 we were all rolling like me, bubash, and mitch were rolling about 550ft. when time came for the comp and the wind picked up we all lost like 150-200ft. interested to see how far everyone is rolling now.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:42 AM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony L
thats defiantly true the only problem that that track has is its a wind tunnel if you get a head wind say bye to stoppies there is so much wind that blasts down that str8 that at stunt toberfest 06 we were all rolling like me, bubash, and mitch were rolling about 550ft. when time came for the comp and the wind picked up we all lost like 150-200ft. interested to see how far everyone is rolling now.
+1

Come to my back yard. 1300ft. spot. You'll be surprised if conditions are good and you keep rolling stoppie after stoppie.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:54 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i dont see a problem with mitch, nme, phill, bill d and a few others rolling 900+ from 300ft
Old 12-16-2007, 12:01 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

i had a dream las night that i was doin 300ft on my kdx lmfao id be lucky to get 25 the longest i did one was 15 ft from 20 ft approach
Old 12-16-2007, 06:17 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NME
+1

Come to my back yard. 1300ft. spot. You'll be surprised if conditions are good and you keep rolling stoppie after stoppie.
I put down 580 from 300... the track last week with the built 636 with the ohlins front end talk about a stoppie bike from hell! thats 30ft farther than i've ever rolled from 300. I think i'm maxed out tho on my stoppie abilities. cant wait to get home to my **** box. I'm headed to your house for stoppie training.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:22 PM

E RacK can only hope to improve

3 inches..... aaaaaaaaallllllllll dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
Old 12-16-2007, 11:41 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

best i can do is 210 from about 150ft

never really tried from higher speeds... i'm a *****
Old 12-17-2007, 12:17 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gixer1
ok if your rollin like 7 to 800 ft endoes on a 300ft approach i wana c it. mitch is the best competitor there is in limited approachs and he only rolled like 660 at stuntwars last year, im not challenging your talents sillyneck, but 7 to 800 ft is a long way, and i really want to see someone do it.. footage please.. prove us wrong.:YEAH
phil doesnt ride anymore, but if he did im sure he'd have no problem hitting 800,

p.s. this thread is super old
Old 12-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

5-28-2006 is when he posted this thread hhahahah almost 2yrs AGO
Old 12-17-2007, 11:37 AM
NME

NME is a decent person

I put down 580 from 300... the track last week with the built 636 with the ohlins front end talk about a stoppie bike from hell! thats 30ft farther than i've ever rolled from 300. I think i'm maxed out tho on my stoppie abilities. cant wait to get home to my **** box. I'm headed to your house for stoppie training.

Come on! I'm ringing the bell!
Old 12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

calling bullshit.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ryan S
calling bullshit.
thats a tall roll for sure.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:10 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixer1

are you kiddin?? Phil used to MURDER limited approach, and YES 2 YEARS AGO!!! at stunt wars 06 he rolled like 650 ft or something like that WITH some head wind on his practice run!!!!

id agree, the stuntwars track is GARBAGE and can get WINDY as hell. that place sucks for endos.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:12 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yea, he ran a STOCK 04 kawi 636 front end. the ones you BABIES keep crying and bitching about are garbage and break.... hahahahahaha
Old 12-17-2007, 02:38 PM

MATT L is a decent person

I always love to see people post up on here their claimed stoppie distances.

Funny cause I don't see alot of these people placing in any comps.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:21 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by MATT L
I always love to see people post up on here their claimed stoppie distances.

Funny cause I don't see alot of these people placing in any comps.
Honestly,Matt,you have to admit that distances on that track arent what people can possibly roll. You should really come to my old spot and help me take out the security guard.!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by NME
Honestly,Matt,you have to admit that distances on that track arent what people can possibly roll. You should really come to my old spot and help me take out the security guard.!!!
+1, esp at the stuntwars Oval.

I rolled a max of 540 ft. in practice at stuntoberfest before I lost 2nd gear, but on a flat road i've def. hit 600 from a 300.

Quick Reply: stoppie distances??!!??!!??