Multiplex Japan - UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 11:26 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Re: Multiplex Japan - UPDATE

JAPAN was the ****. Technology is crazy as **** there. They got some sick *** ****. Makes you wish we had all that **** here lol

I had a blast out there riding with everyone. The comp was sick just cause we were able to have fun with it instead of being all serious. Getting to session out there for 3 days with everyone was the best part.

Thanks J-ROCK for hooking it up buddy. I can never thank you enough.

Britton was a beast. Riding every bike he could find. Killing it no problem. 1000RR you name it.

Joe vertical was killing ****......rollbacks from the stoppies were nasty. Good **** bro.

Teach was a drifting machine. Getting buck nasty on that 600RR. Reppin the east all the way. Congrats man

Hoenshell was the showman. He jumped the motard jump on the Gixxer and the crowd went nuts. I wish I would of thought of that haha

Darius was killin **** on the F4is. I thought he laid down one of the sickest runs Ive seen. You were robbed bro but oh well. We still had a blast.

NICK APEX was a madman. The jump to HC from dragger was nutty ****. Your rubber band man. On stock gearing too haha. Good **** buddy

To Akira, RUSH DEAL, and everyone involved thanks for making us feel at home. The hospitality was unbelievable. Much respect out to you guys for putting up with all us crazy americans.

And to BOXER and Steve. Thanks for covering the event for us. You guys are the ****. I know you guys got some sick stuff from the event. True professionals. Thanks again mates haha

Much love to ALL OUT PERFORMANCE for helping with the event and for making sure my *** was ready to be there. Thanks for everything fellas. Couldnt do it without you guys

All in all it was a step in the right direction. Glad I could be a part.

E

Last edited by E-DUB OM; 06-02-2006 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:38 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manny
Verdad que suena raro..............Hahaha
Espero que tengas buen dia!!
tu tambien Manny...aver cuando me hecho un trip a New Mexico
Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to Ernie and Joe for letting me have a go on their bikes too

Nothin impressive from this Aussie, but at least i got to say I rode in Japan