Re: Multiplex Japan - UPDATE

how was the chicken?
Old 05-30-2006, 05:42 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
how was the chicken?

the first night we got there we went to a Red Bull party, they were serving appetizers on little trays, I almost ate what looked like a little piece of steak on a piece of bread, turned out to be liver! Britton ate something that ended up to be some sort of sea urcean and he was yackin in the bathroom for 20 minutes, Teach was killin the appetizers all night full throttle, his favorite was the deep fried goat ***** and the chicken.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:46 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
the first night we got there we went to a Red Bull party, they were serving appetizers on little trays, I almost ate what looked like a little piece of steak on a piece of bread, turned out to be liver! Britton ate something that ended up to be some sort of sea urcean and he was yackin in the bathroom for 20 minutes, Teach was killin the appetizers all night full throttle, his favorite was the deep fried goat ***** and the chicken.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:46 PM
STRIPPER PIMP

VEGAS-ROB is an unknown quantity at this point

Who Got There Oil Checked During The Happy Ending?
Old 05-30-2006, 09:07 PM

tokyojrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Darius, sorry about the circumstances on the first bike....but you need no excuses about your qualifying run.....it was very obvious to me that you had that run nailed. 5 minutes practice on the bike or 5 hours on it wouldn't have made a difference...you won that round. I had a nice lil chat with the other judges later. Hell no one else in the comp was doing suicide burnouts. You killed it the J-fans loved ya nonetheless.

Ernie and Nick did great trying new stuff and turning out crazy combo's left and right! Thanks for coming out! Enjoy the RUSH DEAL and get used to wearing it! They are talking about you coming back for alot of stuff. And Dub you just missed that 360 deactivator by inches! Oh and did you guys end up with my jacket again?!

Teach, hope you heal up good. Alot of cameras cought that as well as all the sick insane RR drifting! Alot of compliments have been flooding in on you!

Joe, great riding ofcourse! But the biggest thing that stood out from you all weekend was the class! I think you realized that when you go to another country you act as an ambassador of the country your from. Everyone made us proud you just took it to the next level of respect.

Eric, what can I say....the sheer talent on anything you ride. From the Suzuki Street Magic 50, CRF 50's, or the GSXR. Everyone was amazed when you were on anything with wheels. I really appreciate your help in the organizing too. Oh and Eric the crazy GAIJIN that jumped the moto dirt ramp with his street bike 3 times!!!! It was sick! Thanks brother!

Thomas, your contributions were great. Even if the mic wasn't always in the hand your help prior to the event and during is very much appreciated.

J Brit, none of this would have happened with out you. Your the one that opened the door for events like this in Japan. Always a stand up guy realizing that he is representing more than just his own name all the time. He knows his actions portray ideals on that of his sponsors, friends, and the US as a whole....always a class act...always a great friend...thank you!

Kendi and Ant, thanks for taking care of me once again!!! I don't know if it was the weather changes or the lack of food and sleep or what, that was the sickest I have been in years. Thank you for making me eat and take the medicine.

RED BULL, I am not sure about the ingredients in your little cans of magic but honestly they must have some additctive qualitites.......and everytime we turned around there your Bull Girls were poppin the tops and puttin them in our hands!

Akira, thank you for being my friend and family for that matter nothing could have been done without you. All weekend long just working your azz off and never complaining about a thing. Your the perfect example of what Japanese are known for, hard working and never complaining. It took me moving to the US to realize how good I had it in Japan. People I know are so genuine here. Yeah there are ups and downs to everything but there is no other place like it...this is home. People here just don't degrade themselves by acting stupid, arrogant, degrading other people, complaining about anything and everything, or make excuses when things go wrong....you just fix it or deal with it and make the most of it. Yeah no place is perfect but this is as close as it gets.

I am fortunate to have such great friends and family around the world!! Thanks to everyone for everything.......

Ok on to planning the next show..........

Last edited by tokyojrock; 05-30-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:21 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

congrats on the successful show.... when you first started posting about this a long time ago but i was sceptical along with others but great job on pulling it off
Old 05-30-2006, 11:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius

The popcorn was good too. Served it up on an MV Brutale
Old 05-30-2006, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Boxer
The popcorn was good too. Served it up on an MV Brutale
Oh yes some guy in front of the Club in Roppongi was convinced by Boxer to let the "#1 Stunna" serve the streets of Japan on his MV!!! Priceless!
Old 05-30-2006, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by tokyojrock
Oh yes some guy in front of the Club in Roppongi was convinced by Boxer to let the "#1 Stunna" serve the streets of Japan on his MV!!! Priceless!
Yeah, that guy was cool... I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall at his place when he called his wife to ask her permission to let an American stunt rider do wheelies up a busy street on his rare Italian bike
Old 05-30-2006, 11:21 PM

pre competition

Old 05-30-2006, 11:27 PM

Only 4 days till the riders arrive and I'm soooo stressed out

Old 05-30-2006, 11:33 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

nice icon socks! lol
Old 05-31-2006, 12:19 AM

Garethzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just about to say the same thing@!!! haha nice
Old 05-31-2006, 01:12 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

fat ***
Old 05-31-2006, 02:44 PM

couple more shots
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1993.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	172893   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4240.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	172894  
Old 05-31-2006, 04:02 PM

looky Teach throwin "W"!! haha Damn Boxer I was sick as he!! that night! Huge headache cause some guy from Kangaroo Land wanted the rapid tour of Japan! haha
Old 05-31-2006, 04:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

fried goat ***** hahahaha
Old 05-31-2006, 04:06 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas had em running like godzilla.....just kidding
Old 05-31-2006, 05:08 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

so jeaslous! So happy that you guys were able to do this whole event! WERE GOING SOMEWHERE GUYS!!!!! hahaha :-D
Old 05-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tokyojrock

the #1 stunna i think we know who that is!!

darius couldnt wheelie that mv to save his life...hence the blown f4i motor!

nothing like an excuse right off the bat

we had a 'mad yen' contest, which i severely lost...but i had a blast hanging with my longtime boy, v-joe, the tokyo cats, and them western coast homos!!

can't wait to do it again!..well, maybe i can wait a few months...got a 12 hour drive to canada, leaving in 5 hours.

do'h!

Quick Reply: Multiplex Japan - UPDATE