Multiplex Japan - UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 09:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
Re: Multiplex Japan - UPDATE

kane im moving to humboldt you know that place is like switzerland its all neutral and everyone loves it when there there
holla back fool.
-mike
Old 05-29-2006, 10:10 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

so Teach is God... what about it? Deal with it...

YAY for edub!!! I know he's gonna come home and want to practice practice practice after being in a fierce competition like that!
Old 05-30-2006, 01:24 AM

AllOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick event from the sounds of it. glad i sould support it and i i am also glad that two of my riders got new sposers and 5th and 6th place good job apex and edub.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:34 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
kane im moving to humboldt you know that place is like switzerland its all neutral and everyone loves it when there there
holla back fool.
-mike
siiiiick when will u be moving?
Old 05-30-2006, 02:50 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
hes an expert class racer, and was putting up sum decent times at a local track in NH....i wanna say hes been racing/riding for 11 years, and stunting for 8 of those years....but dont hold me to that...

the drifting is all in the gas, and the fact that he runs a race ready 32+lbs in his rear tire....

yeah, i can always tell who had track-time. he is killin it from what i can tell, i am sittin jaw open, so i can tell it is crazy in person.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:01 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...after almost 20 hours of travel time, I am home. Japan is the ****! Everyone killed it out there....and it was fun as hell! The only complaint about the weekend was D not makin it through the first day But we all had a blast!

E-Dub-Sick style, great attitude, and you owned that f4i.....(and your dad is the man!)

Nick Apex-Cool it with the combos.....there is no need of a 508 drag to hc, or frog to 50/50, or......well you get the idea....effin killing it bro!

Teach- Eff him...hes gay...the only guy I know that can crash his way to 1st place!

D-You got beat

Eric Hoenshell-Sick stuff all weekend, stand still burnouts like non-other...

Boxer for covering all the madness..

J-Rock for makin it happen...

Anntoinette from Icon for hand delivering my stuff in Japan....love ya!

Jason Britton-Killing it on every bike he rode.....

And yes Boxer...I went to a strip club and only saw 3 nipples, and 1 was D's....
Old 05-30-2006, 03:03 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Wow...after almost 20 hours of travel time, I am home. Japan is the ****! Everyone killed it out there....and it was fun as hell! The only complaint about the weekend was D not makin it through the first day But we all had a blast!

E-Dub-Sick style, great attitude, and you owned that f4i.....(and your dad is the man!)

Nick Apex-Cool it with the combos.....there is no need of a 508 drag to hc, or frog to 50/50, or......well you get the idea....effin killing it bro!

Teach- Eff him...hes gay...the only guy I know that can crash his way to 1st place!

D-You got beat

And yes Boxer...I went to a strip club and only saw 3 nipples, and 1 was D's....

tite work bro, congrats
Old 05-30-2006, 03:15 AM

superloop is an unknown quantity at this point

can't wait for some video...
sorry, kinda off topic, but does Hoenshell post up on here (mebe i don't reconize his name on here)? i live a couple miles from him...
Old 05-30-2006, 03:16 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by vertical_joe

D-You got beat

Well now that ur home, and u only saw 3 nipples, u better get some girls on that pole at the crib and celebrate bro! Congrats
Old 05-30-2006, 03:38 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Japan was definatly a fun trip! The best was all of us going out, getting drunk and the face slapping that ensued! I got a bad deal from the start as far as the comp went. Don told me I was gonna get there and blow the bike up and that's what happened. Hours of work to set the bike up and I ride it for 5 minutes and it was knocking like crazy. Sat the day out and waited till the next for a new bike to arrive. Got like 5 minutes of practice on a new bike that was still a heap. F4i front ends are crap! Pogo stick more like it! So 5 minutes of practice and I went to compete in the freakin rain which really made it ****, luckily it wasnt raining hard when we were riding but it was still soaking wet. The judging system was a joke, it was 2 japanese guys and Britton. There was no criteria, it was going to be crowd judged and then the judges would judge on whoever they hell they felt like. Both the japanse judges voted for the Japanese rider and Britton voted for me, thanks BUddy! If this rider competed at Stuntwars he wouldnt even qualify. Everything else about the event was sick, lots of drifiting, fmx and all the japanese people working with us were super cool. One thing I learned, the f4i isnt a good bike to have someone setup in a foriegn country or anywhere for that matter, my bike looked like they fished it out of the harbor, f4i's are too damn old. Lucky Teach, Joe, Hoenshell were riding bikes that were damm near under 500 miles my **** looked like it went to the moon and back, both Ernies and Nicks bike were pretty clapped out too, but I think Nicks personal is even more clapped out lol I would def do it again but I'm not competing on a hoopty, I'm bringin my own bike!!
Old 05-30-2006, 03:55 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Japan was definatly a fun trip! The best was all of us going out, getting drunk and the face slapping that ensued! I got a bad deal from the start as far as the comp went. Don told me I was gonna get there and blow the bike up and that's what happened. Hours of work to set the bike up and I ride it for 5 minutes and it was knocking like crazy. Sat the day out and waited till the next for a new bike to arrive. Got like 5 minutes of practice on a new bike that was still a heap. F4i front ends are crap! Pogo stick more like it! So 5 minutes of practice and I went to compete in the freakin rain which really made it ****, luckily it wasnt raining hard when we were riding but it was still soaking wet. The judging system was a joke, it was 2 japanese guys and Britton. There was no criteria, it was going to be crowd judged and then the judges would judge on whoever they hell they felt like. Both the japanse judges voted for the Japanese rider and Britton voted for me, thanks BUddy! If this rider competed at Stuntwars he wouldnt even qualify. Everything else about the event was sick, lots of drifiting, fmx and all the japanese people working with us were super cool. One thing I learned, the f4i isnt a good bike to have someone setup in a foriegn country or anywhere for that matter, my bike looked like they fished it out of the harbor, f4i's are too damn old. Lucky Teach, Joe, Hoenshell were riding bikes that were damm near under 500 miles my **** looked like it went to the moon and back, both Ernies and Nicks bike were pretty clapped out too, but I think Nicks personal is even more clapped out lol I would def do it again but I'm not competing on a hoopty, I'm bringin my own bike!!
So what your saying is that your bike out there was just like mine!!! LOL Since you did ride it unlike mine perhaps it was a bit better than mine!! Hahahaha That Sucks...I Feel You!!
Old 05-30-2006, 04:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Nic likes his **** clapped out
Old 05-30-2006, 04:12 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks and sounded like an awesome time!! :YEAH
Old 05-30-2006, 04:42 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Japan was definatly a fun trip! The best was all of us going out, getting drunk and the face slapping that ensued!

Then I though I was gonna fight Teach cuz he got a little tequila in his eye.......lol......definetly the best part of trip was that night......TAXI!
Old 05-30-2006, 05:05 AM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad everyone out there had a good time.... I killed the streets out here and ended up with a wreckless driving ticket... didn't even give me a chance to take off... FTP!!!
Old 05-30-2006, 06:28 AM

cool_jocke is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a super event..
but i dont enwy your flight time...
Old 05-30-2006, 06:29 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I had a great time yet again thanks to Jason, Akira, Rush Deal, ALL OUT PERFORMANCE, and the No Limit Japan team. We did have a hard time with the bikes, I was frustrated enough to leave on the 47 tooth with a stock front. That gearing made a tired F4i into a stalling machine no matter how nice I treated her as it had a monstrous bog. The judging was non existent really so on our semi final run Hoenshell and I tossed a quick choreographed game plan and went at it. He did a nasty 180 endo to hit my helmet as well as the age old tandem coasters and other crap. In the end I was happy to spend time with a good set of guys in Japan. Joe D is the man, I want to point that out. And Ernie almost pulled off the 360 deactivator he's been thinking about for a while now, big ***** to throw the trick in a competition. Daruis was robbed, Teach is indeed a maniac, and Briton can ride anything and be on point. I'm just happy I didn't crash.

Special thanks to Boxah and Stephen for their hard work behind the cameras!!!!
Mike for translating what my girlfriend couldn't.
And the drifters for making my bank account smaller.

Last edited by Nick Apex; 05-30-2006 at 06:31 AM.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:12 AM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Honda? Looks like a Suzuki to me.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	60820165.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	172815  
Old 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

had a great time in tokyo! thanks to all who made it possible and helped out, you know who you are!

thanks to argocycles for keeping me pimpin among all the ballers i was with!

can't wait to go back, but not too soon!

26 hours of travel to get back to my bed is far too muhc...i'm a zombie at school right now.

we def repped it for the US over there and we were treated with the utmost respect...next time we'll have our own bikes so that D isn't so upset when i beat him again!

slapped an endo and ruined a pretty mint bike taking home 1st place (LOL), but am doing fine and glad to be home. we all rode well and things weren't quite what they seemed, but it was fun nonetheless.

mad yen, slapattack, finland, redbull, BIDET's!!!, kunichiwa, sean o'keefe,....good times for sure!

see you all at starboyz........
Old 05-30-2006, 02:46 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I had a great time yet again thanks to Jason, Akira, Rush Deal, ALL OUT PERFORMANCE, and the No Limit Japan team. We did have a hard time with the bikes, I was frustrated enough to leave on the 47 tooth with a stock front. That gearing made a tired F4i into a stalling machine no matter how nice I treated her as it had a monstrous bog. The judging was non existent really so on our semi final run Hoenshell and I tossed a quick choreographed game plan and went at it. He did a nasty 180 endo to hit my helmet as well as the age old tandem coasters and other crap. In the end I was happy to spend time with a good set of guys in Japan. Joe D is the man, I want to point that out. And Ernie almost pulled off the 360 deactivator he's been thinking about for a while now, big ***** to throw the trick in a competition. Daruis was robbed, Teach is indeed a maniac, and Briton can ride anything and be on point. I'm just happy I didn't crash.

Special thanks to Boxah and Stephen for their hard work behind the cameras!!!!
Mike for translating what my girlfriend couldn't.
And the drifters for making my bank account smaller.

sweet now give me my clipons back!

Quick Reply: Multiplex Japan - UPDATE