Dislocated Shoulder

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 05:31 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: Dislocated Shoulder

Originally Posted by Johnnie Do
It depands if it got back in place fast.. i have dislocated my shoulders 3 times..
1 time badly and had to go to the hospital, 3 nurses had to pull it back in place.
And then they tell you to relax your muscles when all 3 of them are pulling your arm haha

But anyways, that time everything streched up verry bad and i could not ride for a month and had to do fysiotherapy.

2 weeks ago i had my other shoulder displaced but managed to get it back in place by my self after a few minutes.
I stopped riding for 5 days and then i was back in buissines.. still a bit limited in the movement though.

But give it some time man.. if you dont let it heal enough chances are big you dislocated it again.

+1 same **** happened to me. 1st time i was down for 6 weeks cause it was sublexed and the doc had toget it in. second time happened 3 days ago. 2 days later i was cutting O's on the street bike. just try to rest it as much as you can, take a good anti-inflamitory and dont sleep on it for a while. and yeah, invest in a shoulder brace.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I dislocated my shoulder last night riding. It's not extremely painful, and I have limited movement. It is back in socket now but feels like it could pop out easily.

Has anyone every riding almost right after doing this? How difficult was it to ride etc?
yeah it sucks, kept on riding . about 5 days afterwards I pulled it out again then it really hurt then I decided to take it easy for a month , a lil rusty now
Old 05-28-2006, 06:27 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
+1 same **** happened to me. 1st time i was down for 6 weeks cause it was sublexed and the doc had toget it in. second time happened 3 days ago. 2 days later i was cutting O's on the street bike. just try to rest it as much as you can, take a good anti-inflamitory and dont sleep on it for a while. and yeah, invest in a shoulder brace.

Going to have to do that. pulled an acid drop last night and the damn thing popped out of place again. It was towards the end of everything so it wasn't such a big deal... except I had to sit there with it out of joint for about 3 minutes before I could get it back in.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Going to have to do that. pulled an acid drop last night and the damn thing popped out of place again. It was towards the end of everything so it wasn't such a big deal... except I had to sit there with it out of joint for about 3 minutes before I could get it back in.

yeah man that **** sucks for sure. Gotta give it that recoop time, and do some minor strength exercises for the shoulder itself.