The Dying Breed?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 12:16 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person
Re: The Dying Breed?

i wish i could ride streets more often, but its no fun on my stock bike, nothing i can really do besides standup sit down coaster and eb seat standers.. dont really want to dent the tank on it cuz i owe a lot still, and then my stuntbike doesn't have a headlight or tail light or license plate, ill still ride it but i get paranoid as ****..
Old 05-23-2006, 01:01 AM

MarcBorgia is an unknown quantity at this point

just gotta throw in my and say i saw legions second vid and that **** is nasty! and they definatly run the streets like it's their jobs...guess it kinda is in a way tho
Old 05-23-2006, 02:54 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

whens the legion dvd coming OUt?
Old 05-23-2006, 07:12 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
streets are where its at! there is nothing better rockin a 70 mph spreader right next to a car full of kids going nutz watching you and seeing their parents yelling at them to calm down.

ive got no respect for the guys that have no life other than to truck their bike to a parking lot to get some footage to post on stuntlife so that everyone will blow them and they never ride the streets! STREETS ARE WHERE ITS AT!
nice avatar
Old 05-23-2006, 07:49 AM

Phatzak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ed LegionST
http://www.ridewheelies.com/images/trailer_volume2.wmv or if you dont like that one try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdFeDchtGs the you tube has more lots for those of you lot ho's lol
Damn, these vids are great :YEAH :YEAH

What was all those people running trough the traffic?
Old 05-23-2006, 08:14 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Phatzak
Damn, these vids are great :YEAH :YEAH

What was all those people running trough the traffic?
Thanks guys! people running thru the streets was at the drag races in philly. the police rolled up in force so everyone scattered

Z-unit - believe me bro, we dont just go out to film vids, we rock the streets CONSTANTLY! almost everyday

Rowdy, HondaFan, MarcBorgia - Thanks! it means a lot ot us to see comments like this!

FHL - that is why you need a street stunter, stock gear but with dented tank and a HB! believe me when i say that is the MOST FUN setup you can have on a bike!!!

Swifty - Actually TONIGHT we are headed to the video guys place to put the finishing touches on it. There were some delays because of a comupter crash and him trying to make the vid better and better. So hopefully this thing will be released VERY soon!!! details on a release party will be up as soon as we know!

AND FINALLY

always have always will if were not at a show or praticing for one we are on the streets for film or not ask any cop from philly he will tell you its those dam legion guys
TRUTH! and i laugh everytime i hear it from someone. they tell us they were talkin to a cop earlier cause they got stopped for a wheelie and the cops ask them if they are one of those Legion guys!!!

thanks again to everyone for the support!
Old 05-23-2006, 06:19 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hondafan
i was just impressed with the legion clips... havent been impressed in a loooong time, but stearing the stoppie around the car at the redlight just got me interested again.
i wonder who that was
Old 05-23-2006, 06:27 PM
stickman

tys0n_rr is an unknown quantity at this point

I would if there was people to rock it with....as for now im not ridin with a redneck on his harley. ill ride alone. hopefully i dont get smoked by a car. my friend frank did last week just tryin to make a right turn, ended up t-boning a car and broke 3 ribs and his bikes totalled. People around here are fvckin blind to motorcycles.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:57 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

just like the shirt on your back "internet gangster" in half the time you have twice the post so i guess i should just back down from you now sorry i will go hide in our forum again i wont step on your turf anymore

yah im a huge internet gangsta....on the front of that shirt it says "zunit" in big letters,i wore it at stuntwars im not trying to hide from anyone..ull notice how john responds to my posts saying that beleive him or not he does it, and its fun..he doesnt make sum douche bag remark like u...i hope u gettin ****in hit by a 18 wheeler when ur out killin those streets
Old 05-23-2006, 07:40 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
.i hope u gettin ****in hit by a 18 wheeler when ur out killin those streets
Old 05-24-2006, 12:39 AM

Ed LegionST is a decent person

whatever tool bag, go ride around in circles some more maybe you will find what your looking for,
Old 05-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

yah im a huge internet gangsta....on the front of that shirt it says "zunit" in big letters,i wore it at stuntwars im not trying to hide from anyone..ull notice how john responds to my posts saying that beleive him or not he does it, and its fun..he doesnt make sum douche bag remark like u...i hope u gettin ****in hit by a 18 wheeler when ur out killin those streets
Not Cool dude...not cool at all..you need your *** beat you fat ****
Old 05-24-2006, 02:15 AM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
half you guys that ride streets are out impressing livestock and consider a "close call" when a tumble weed flies by..
lol yeah dog.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:15 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
YA STREETS ARE GAY......TO DANGEROUS......

ALL MY VIDEOS WERE FILMED IN THE DESERT'S OF VEGAS.
except maybe for yours and some others off course!.. still watchin the Westcoast connection to get stoked
Old 05-24-2006, 08:29 AM

WTF! Z, never thought you were like that but wishing for my teammate, my friend, another stuntrider to get smoked by a truck, A$$HOLE move bro! really not cool! might want to think things thru before you say them

I know sometimes Ed is a bit, uhhmmm, abrasive in his posts, but that is one of the things many people (myself included) like about him, he tells it like it is. If i say something stupid, he tells me, then we talk **** on each other for a minute, then we go rock wheelies! LOL no need to take it to that extreme... serioulsy you might want to reconsider that statement... one that I personally would NEVER make to/about another rider!!!

HAHAHA, on a side note...

go ride around in circles some more maybe you will find what your looking for
i dont care who you are, that's some funny chit right there!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:33 AM

Oh and btw, the ganster long stoppie at a light AROUND a car was WADESEC518... better bring your stoppie game again when you come down bro, LOL. We're ready!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:39 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by john LegionST
Thanks guys! people running thru the streets was at the drag races in philly. the police rolled up in force so everyone scattered

Z-unit - believe me bro, we dont just go out to film vids, we rock the streets CONSTANTLY! almost everyday

Rowdy, HondaFan, MarcBorgia - Thanks! it means a lot ot us to see comments like this!

FHL - that is why you need a street stunter, stock gear but with dented tank and a HB! believe me when i say that is the MOST FUN setup you can have on a bike!!!

Swifty - Actually TONIGHT we are headed to the video guys place to put the finishing touches on it. There were some delays because of a comupter crash and him trying to make the vid better and better. So hopefully this thing will be released VERY soon!!! details on a release party will be up as soon as we know!

AND FINALLY

TRUTH! and i laugh everytime i hear it from someone. they tell us they were talkin to a cop earlier cause they got stopped for a wheelie and the cops ask them if they are one of those Legion guys!!!

thanks again to everyone for the support!

which is exactly why i'm trying to save for a stunt tank and hb for the 636, i dont trust that bike on engine brake because it has an exhaust valve at high rpm that lets excess pressure out which makes it not that great for engine braking..

but i really want to get a stock windscreen, the double bubble will **** for highchairs.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:17 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by john LegionST
WTF! Z, never thought you were like that but wishing for my teammate, my friend, another stuntrider to get smoked by a truck, A$$HOLE move bro! really not cool! might want to think things thru before you say them

I know sometimes Ed is a bit, uhhmmm, abrasive in his posts, but that is one of the things many people (myself included) like about him, he tells it like it is. If i say something stupid, he tells me, then we talk **** on each other for a minute, then we go rock wheelies! LOL no need to take it to that extreme... serioulsy you might want to reconsider that statement... one that I personally would NEVER make to/about another rider!!!
lol its funny you say that about Ed being like that because Z is just like that too. Maybe the "get hit by a truck" remark was a little too harsh. But Z really is a cool guy..
Old 05-24-2006, 10:29 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

skreets? here's a few pics as an offer for everyone to put down the keyboard and stop the drama.....words hurt people

and yes, I'm recycling pics from last Saturdays ride!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dillion.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	172023   Click image for larger version

Name:	DILLION2.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	172024   Click image for larger version

Name:	EVERONEDOG%201.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	172025   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grabbed%20Frame%201.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	172026  
Old 05-24-2006, 10:39 AM

ALL SUPER PIMP street pics!

3 up in the same lane, highway spreaders, and highway STOPPIES! nice stuff bro!!!

HAHAHAHA, just noticed the pipe falling off thing... that's funny cause we have that same thing in our next vid. During our streetride before out release party WadeSec518 rocked a nice long few mile wheelie with me down Rt 95... toward the end his pipe fell off and was hanging/dragginf by the hanger while he was still wheeling... when he set it down it ripped off and almost took out our vid guy and a few other people! LOL

Quick Reply: The Dying Breed?