The Dying Breed?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 10:46 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person
Re: The Dying Breed?

i gotta choose between that or the Bmore show (Labor Day weekend isn't it?
Old 05-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by john LegionST
does the undertail exhaust matter for what? it doesn't bother most stunters unless you are a bar trick kinda guy. i personally like the 03-04 636's better.

I doubt we'll be headed out there, but post up a link for the info on it and we'll see.
k man..ill have pcp tony set up a link when he gets the exact date set and stuff...
Old 05-22-2006, 10:57 AM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ed LegionST
http://www.ridewheelies.com/images/trailer_volume2.wmv or if you dont like that one try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdFeDchtGs the you tube has more lots for those of you lot ho's lol

That second video is siiiick. Fak cars. :YEAH
Old 05-22-2006, 12:07 PM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
the ride was FUN AS HELL!!!!! I'm waiting to see some vid from Josh, and hopefully a nice video grab or two of some highway endoes!

I'll be honest, I'm 90% lot and 10% street............I learned everything on the streets, but now I gotta put my time in in the lots so I can get more tricks in my bag to pull off in the street.....i.e. endoes! ....I used to do the stop light poppa-stoppie, now I can actually pull one up and ride it for a bit, also found out that you can endo any gear ......6th gear is a lil hairy though, not for the faint of heart, or people who stab the front brakes a lil too hard <-----but the wind will push you back down when you take your fingers off the brake if you're goin fast enough!

I miss rocking the highway almost everyday!
Ya guy i got some sik video of one of your highway stoppies and it is a awsome grab too. Like i said i will post up some photo grabs to night some of them are staight sik i have taken so far.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:12 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by jdridin
LMFAO
but true! i have seen many vids on here titled " killing the streets " and such.. and everybody replying `the streets were murdered blahdeeblah` and the whole vid was on a deserted road in the country
Old 05-22-2006, 01:12 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by da Liks
but true! i have seen many vids on here titled " killing the streets " and such.. and everybody replying `the streets were murdered blahdeeblah` and the whole vid was on a deserted road in the country
our ride was interstates and highways lockin up traffic and taking over........was fun

brennan shoot any good video grabs to my email: EaZeNuTZ33@aol.com
Old 05-22-2006, 01:33 PM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm going to post up some grabs to night like i said in the pictures section and on are site www.team-midmoto.com under event pictures. We for sure mob kansas city highways this week. I look at the video last night there are some sik shots.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:15 PM

MarcoL. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Evan
Is there anyone left who rocks the freeways in groups (ala' Streetfighterz, Starboyz, et al...) any longer? Full fairings, little or no gearing the whole nine yards...

I'm daam sure not talking about bringing your 70 tooth skeleton for a ride down the block and back

I'm not looking for your excuse for not rocking the freeways nor am I judging you for sticking to the lots (I ride lots all the time)

I'm just curious who is left for a side research project of mine.

Any girls who reply to this thread must show pictures of your *****,
-E
...still rocking the streets. parking lots are not my thing anyhow. doin´it on the streets is fun :-) i like it.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:27 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by da Liks
YA STREETS ARE GAY......TO DANGEROUS......

ALL MY VIDEOS WERE FILMED IN THE DESERT'S OF VEGAS.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:38 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
YA STREETS ARE GAY......TO DANGEROUS......

ALL MY VIDEOS WERE FILMED IN THE DESERT'S OF VEGAS.
Anyone who knows anything knows that you digitally edit in the cars and the lines to make it look like its on a street!, then use a fan to make it look like you are going faster than 5mph!

I feel like I just released a magicians secret to his hardest trick......sorry guys!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:36 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

during the summer we ride in "packs" with a bunch of quads, dirtbikes ,and go-carts down the street. But we havent in a while cause the fin cops and neighbors always callin the cops. Ill see if i have any pics
Old 05-22-2006, 03:57 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

This comment made me laugh! WE have stock geared 636's just for the streets. Come to Philly to play and try to keep up if you think no one still rocks street!!! LOL (sorry Z, not tryin to pick on you but seriously that's a bold statement to make if you dont know its really a fact!!!)

Thanks Ed for posting up the vid links! ANYONE is welcome to come to philly (put your stock gearing back on! LOL) to roll with us and see what some street riding is all about anytime they want, just hit me up!:YEAH
streets are where its at! there is nothing better rockin a 70 mph spreader right next to a car full of kids going nutz watching you and seeing their parents yelling at them to calm down.

ive got no respect for the guys that have no life other than to truck their bike to a parking lot to get some footage to post on stuntlife so that everyone will blow them and they never ride the streets! STREETS ARE WHERE ITS AT!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:00 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by WADESEC518

ive got no respect for the guys that have no life other than to truck their bike to a parking lot to get some footage to post on stuntlife so that everyone will blow them and they never ride the streets! STREETS ARE WHERE ITS AT!
a ****ing men
Old 05-22-2006, 06:14 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

This comment made me laugh! WE have stock geared 636's just for the streets. Come to Philly to play and try to keep up if you think no one still rocks street!!! LOL (sorry Z, not tryin to pick on you but seriously that's a bold statement to make if you dont know its really a fact!!!)

Thanks Ed for posting up the vid links! ANYONE is welcome to come to philly (put your stock gearing back on! LOL) to roll with us and see what some street riding is all about anytime they want, just hit me up!:YEAH

i think our def of killni streets is diff....being a street rider means that u just dont go out in groups to film for ur upcoming dvd, u go out by urself to go get a brake lever and take the long way on the highway to get there by ur self and kill it, because its fun and u luv it.....i can do streets its not hard, just use a higher gear, i was taggin my tail on the highway in 4th at like 70-80 mph last year ....no big deal, i dont claim to be a street rider though im mostly lots, cus i like my license....just cus u can kill it on the street doesnt mean u are street...when ur daily routine consists of **** scene in c&i 1-2-3-4, then ur street
Old 05-22-2006, 07:34 PM

hermans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
that right there just made me wanna buy the DVD
+1 definately will get added to the collection:YEAH
Old 05-22-2006, 11:37 PM

Ed LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
i think our def of killni streets is diff....being a street rider means that u just dont go out in groups to film for ur upcoming dvd, u go out by urself to go get a brake lever and take the long way on the highway to get there by ur self and kill it, because its fun and u luv it.....i can do streets its not hard, just use a higher gear, i was taggin my tail on the highway in 4th at like 70-80 mph last year ....no big deal, i dont claim to be a street rider though im mostly lots, cus i like my license....just cus u can kill it on the street doesnt mean u are street...when ur daily routine consists of **** scene in c&i 1-2-3-4, then ur street
i see you quote john so you must be talking about legion in your statment and trying to say we only go ride the streets for film. hahahah you make me laugh
Old 05-22-2006, 11:41 PM

just like the shirt on your back "internet gangster" in half the time you have twice the post so i guess i should just back down from you now sorry i will go hide in our forum again i wont step on your turf anymore
Old 05-22-2006, 11:57 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Legion Is Def Street:YEAH
Old 05-23-2006, 12:08 AM

Hondafan is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just impressed with the legion clips... havent been impressed in a loooong time, but stearing the stoppie around the car at the redlight just got me interested again.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:09 AM

always have always will if were not at a show or praticing for one we are on the streets for film or not ask any cop from philly he will tell you its those dam legion guys

Quick Reply: The Dying Breed?