The Dying Breed?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 01:16 AM

Ed LegionST is a decent person
Re: The Dying Breed?

ok so stunt life is being gay i cant direct post the video in the thread like you could before the updates so here is the link to our volume 2 trailer the new **** is way sicker hope you enjoy
Old 05-22-2006, 01:20 AM

http://www.ridewheelies.com/images/trailer_volume2.wmv or if you dont like that one try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdFeDchtGs the you tube has more lots for those of you lot ho's lol
Old 05-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ed LegionST
http://www.ridewheelies.com/images/trailer_volume2.wmv or if you dont like that one try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdFeDchtGs the you tube has more lots for those of you lot ho's lol
legion is ****ing SICKKK!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 05-22-2006, 01:48 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

fvcking sick! What hapened on that freeway spreader? did you scrape then blow the motor ur sumthin?
Old 05-22-2006, 01:50 AM
JB

JB is an unknown quantity at this point

sick clips :YEAH
Old 05-22-2006, 03:25 AM

skidmark is a decent person

I have a gixxer that I built for freeway wheelies and 5+ hour canyon carving runs. Lately I've been on the f4i stuntbike more cuz I'm rebuilding the gixxer. I miss riding freeways and can't wait to get the gixxer done... soon!
Old 05-22-2006, 08:03 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

that right there just made me wanna buy the DVD
Old 05-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

**** the streets im a parking lot *****
Old 05-22-2006, 08:48 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
everyone says they keep it streets, no one actually does....

This comment made me laugh! WE have stock geared 636's just for the streets. Come to Philly to play and try to keep up if you think no one still rocks street!!! LOL (sorry Z, not tryin to pick on you but seriously that's a bold statement to make if you dont know its really a fact!!!)

Thanks Ed for posting up the vid links! ANYONE is welcome to come to philly (put your stock gearing back on! LOL) to roll with us and see what some street riding is all about anytime they want, just hit me up!:YEAH
Old 05-22-2006, 09:15 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

I'll be honest and say I'm 60-40 in the lot. I ride the streets but not always. can't exactly learn circles in the streets so that's why I'm in the lot.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
I'll be honest and say I'm 60-40 in the lot. I ride the streets but not always. can't exactly learn circles in the streets so that's why I'm in the lot.

you HAVE to do some riding in the lot! that is where you learn.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:30 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

yeah, I agree but all these peeps scream KEEP IT IN THE STREETS BIT(HES. I can't and don't expect to, but they're fun for doing stuff I'm good at.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by vettjd01
fvcking sick! What hapened on that freeway spreader? did you scrape then blow the motor ur sumthin?
to high rpms sucked some oil in the air box when i put it down oil went into the motor. i thought i blew it thats why i gave the its done signal but the bike still runs strong to this day
Old 05-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Puer is an unknown quantity at this point

Parking your bike 12 at a red light what could be more
Old 05-22-2006, 10:27 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by midwestmulisha
he is a picture from a ride we had in kansas city this week.
the ride was FUN AS HELL!!!!! I'm waiting to see some vid from Josh, and hopefully a nice video grab or two of some highway endoes!

I'll be honest, I'm 90% lot and 10% street............I learned everything on the streets, but now I gotta put my time in in the lots so I can get more tricks in my bag to pull off in the street.....i.e. endoes! ....I used to do the stop light poppa-stoppie, now I can actually pull one up and ride it for a bit, also found out that you can endo any gear ......6th gear is a lil hairy though, not for the faint of heart, or people who stab the front brakes a lil too hard <-----but the wind will push you back down when you take your fingers off the brake if you're goin fast enough!

I miss rocking the highway almost everyday!
Old 05-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Relentless Dedication..

to high rpms sucked some oil in the air box when i put it down oil went into the motor. i thought i blew it thats why i gave the its done signal but the bike still runs strong to this day
ed...how many miles you got on that gixxer??? one of my stock clutch fibers blew into like 20 pieces...so i put a barnett in it..hopefuly these will last ALOT longer...
Old 05-22-2006, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
ed...how many miles you got on that gixxer??? one of my stock clutch fibers blew into like 20 pieces...so i put a barnett in it..hopefuly these will last ALOT longer...

he had a full year of stunting on it when he sold it, and the current owner has almost another year on it, same motor!!! it has to have 15K plus on it!!?!?!?!

Oh and BTW, yes, he hit the exhaust can, in a spreader, on the highway at 55mph in that clip where the oil dumps into the airbox! EFFIN SICK
Old 05-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by john LegionST
he had a full year of stunting on it when he sold it, and the current owner has almost another year on it, same motor!!! it has to have 15K plus on it!!?!?!?!

Oh and BTW, yes, he hit the exhaust can, in a spreader, on the highway at 55mph in that clip where the oil dumps into the airbox! EFFIN SICK
haha hell yes..when i get my bike paid down...im going to get a 636... just so i have 2 bikes...first bike i road was a 2005 636 does it matter if it has undertail exaughst tho?

Oh and another thing..are yall coming to the arkanasas stunt show...abunch of people from florida are coming...pcp tony i sthrowing it..its gunna be sick. its not gunna be like stunt wars either...its gunna be nice level smoooth ground..hit me up on the answer..
Old 05-22-2006, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
haha hell yes..when i get my bike paid down...im going to get a 636... just so i have 2 bikes...first bike i road was a 2005 636 does it matter if it has undertail exaughst tho?

Oh and another thing..are yall coming to the arkanasas stunt show...abunch of people from florida are coming...pcp tony i sthrowing it..its gunna be sick. its not gunna be like stunt wars either...its gunna be nice level smoooth ground..hit me up on the answer..

does the undertail exhaust matter for what? it doesn't bother most stunters unless you are a bar trick kinda guy. i personally like the 03-04 636's better.

I doubt we'll be headed out there, but post up a link for the info on it and we'll see.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:45 AM

get back to work fool the youth of america needs you lol

Quick Reply: The Dying Breed?