Super Streetbike Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 04:31 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Super Streetbike Magazine

Originally Posted by danherz
i have the icon vest/back protector and the velcro wore out after like a week of wearing, now i have to saftey pin it on me so it doesnt flap off while riding
so did mine and everyone elses i know,they gota figure somthign better it's pointless, i got the new alpinestar back/pro now and it's still like brand new
Old 05-13-2006, 08:47 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gsxrray
no where around here sells SSB it pisses me off. I look everywhere and the one issue i do have i bought in Denver Airport, i think i may have to subscribe if i want it.
we used to ride on the north side of the DIA property fence
Old 05-13-2006, 08:53 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
No Gangsta's Here...i Shop At Old Navy.......
yeahDawg!:YEAH
Old 05-13-2006, 12:11 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
fyi britton was killing streets when yall was on huffys
YEP I CAN REMEMBER THA GOOD OLE DAYS .....I WAS ON THA STREET WHEN URBAN FIRST CAME OUT....THOUGT IT WAS GANGSTA....I'M JUST SAD SOMETIMES TO SEE ALL THE OTHER RIDERS JUST MOVE TO THE LOTS AND FORGET THE OL'DAYS...BUT I GUESS THATS JUST THE PROGRESSION OF THIS SO CALLED SPORT.....

BULLO KILLIN STREETS
SINCE 97
WHERE DID U GO?
Old 05-13-2006, 12:30 PM

Big Tom is an unknown quantity at this point

Best SSB mag yet!!
Old 05-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
The new Super Streetbike Magazine & Beyond.

Good thread. Perhaps all is not lost.

Let me jump in the game here;

The new Superstreetbike magazine is awesome, I believe the best issue to date. Sure I have my own selfish reasons why I believe that like A.C. being on the cover (Our ****in sponsers got love, the system works once in a while!) & The article I wrote about us winning the team event regardless of the total pathetic joke production of Stuntwars.

Personal highlights of the new issue include;

The Alex Flores "Conquistador" DVD review was spot on. You hit it on the head. That is by far the best film any of us will see for awile. It's straight up awesome. All 4 of those DVD's were reviewed well.

There are some really good looking girls in the new issue. The picture of Jessica Snyder on the red gixxer on the page before the "Stuntwars 2006" article is great. Very pretty girl, very pretty bike, very good photographer. The girl in the ICON ad who is about to pull down her little painties and show us her little tattooed "You know what", I think is "All that and a bag of chips". Some of ya'll know my wife and see the similarities.

The article about the Outcast riders was cool......Those poor bastards had to deal with that horrible situation back home but they still came to represent. Good to see there are a still some kids coming up with heart. Re-spect for all in the "Big Easy".

Yo Kane fer chrissakkes get your stuff into "Hot Topic" already!! Good for you man!! Image is a very big part of this game is you intend to survive and earn a living doing this. I'm looking foreward to the day when I see someone on a box of Wheaties.

Good to see the full page ad for "Starboyz Stunt Fest 2006", I hope it does well for you Scott. Stuntwars run is over people.

Lookin good Redline Jesse!! I'm feeling you!!!

It's good to know that if I'm having trouble with my ***** size I can go to page 101 of Superstreetbike magazine and sort it out. Thank god they figured this thing out and got it in a pill form. The old way was a frigging nighmare.

Jason Britton is an ICON straight up. Him and his girl work hard and deserve big time respect. I stand with Thomas on this. He's just a straight up "G" when it comes to this sport. I'm looking foreward to getting in front of 20,000 people with him at Burns Day in France this Summer. He's one of the few "International Superstars" that we have in this sport. You do you Britton.

Aaron, I'm not going to insult you and try to put into words what Superstreetbike magazine means to the american stuntbike community. Thanx for the support man. You've been a solid bro for me and many other people.

Although I did not put this clip together it by far the best thing anyone put together at Stuntwars this year. This will put things in perspective for you, People are coming to our sport, having fun and that's where it's at!!

http://bikebabes.com/mistypromo_medium.wmv

"You KNOW my aim is true and you KNOW my results speak for themselves"

Re-spect
Old 05-13-2006, 02:03 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
Re: The new Super Streetbike Magazine & Beyond.

Originally Posted by Drew Stone

It's good to know that if I'm having trouble with my ***** size I can go to page 101 of Superstreetbike magazine and sort it out. Thank god they figured this thing out and got it in a pill form. The old way was a frigging nighmare.
Funniest line of the year!!!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 07:23 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
YEP I CAN REMEMBER THA GOOD OLE DAYS .....I WAS ON THA STREET WHEN URBAN FIRST CAME OUT....THOUGT IT WAS GANGSTA....I'M JUST SAD SOMETIMES TO SEE ALL THE OTHER RIDERS JUST MOVE TO THE LOTS AND FORGET THE OL'DAYS...BUT I GUESS THATS JUST THE PROGRESSION OF THIS SO CALLED SPORT.....

BULLO KILLIN STREETS
SINCE 97
WHERE DID U GO?
Well lets see i went from killin the streets since way before 97 to making a living doing what i love to do and thats ride motorcycles. And fyi Bullo I still ride the streets but it is more just dodging cars that dont see you and a stoppie here and there. I guess it would be like a professional fighter going out and picking a bar fight why bother not much to prove. Thats pretty much where i am now and by the way its nothing to do with sellout its all about progression for me thats all, oh yeah Bullo i almost forgot maybe the gangster street thing will catch on for you and you will make it big, then you wouldnt have to shop at old navy anymore.
P.S. dont put a hit out on me GANGSTER.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:51 PM

EXMrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
Well lets see i went from killin the streets since way before 97 to making a living doing what i love to do and thats ride motorcycles. And fyi Bullo I still ride the streets but it is more just dodging cars that dont see you and a stoppie here and there. I guess it would be like a professional fighter going out and picking a bar fight why bother not much to prove. Thats pretty much where i am now and by the way its nothing to do with sellout its all about progression for me thats all, oh yeah Bullo i almost forgot maybe the gangster street thing will catch on for you and you will make it big, then you wouldnt have to shop at old navy anymore.
bullo shops at old navy? who wouldve ever guessed
Old 05-14-2006, 08:01 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by EXMrider05
bullo shops at old navy? who wouldve ever guessed
hahahaha
Old 05-15-2006, 01:19 AM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
lol......your still one of my favorite old men street riders from back in tha day...don't get it twisted i see were everyone is goin...i'm just not in this for the same reasons as you and the other known riders, me and my crew just ride for fun of it,and if a little money comes so be it.....
Old 05-15-2006, 01:57 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
fyi britton was killing streets when yall was on huffys
I was on the streets back then I had upgraded from a haro to a F3 a couple years before.:YEAH
Old 05-15-2006, 04:04 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

wow...

this is a damn funny thread...

old navy... LOL

cops like endo's!

-kane
Old 05-15-2006, 05:48 AM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YOGURT

no RRC or her bike anywhere in the stuntwars pics?

Old 05-15-2006, 10:06 AM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2502
no RRC or her bike anywhere in the stuntwars pics?

She wasn't on her bike much. SHe was a judge.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:44 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
She wasn't on her bike much. SHe was a judge.
qualifying judge.. not an actual judge... lol...

2502... check out next months mucho grande
Old 05-15-2006, 12:50 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
qualifying judge.. not an actual judge... lol...

2502... check out next months mucho grande
good deal...can't wait.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:14 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

lol, it was boudn to happen, bikebabes lol.aAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Old 05-15-2006, 07:06 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

mexicans shop at old navy .......DAMN who woulda known.......
Old 05-16-2006, 11:37 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

lol... bullo's not mexican...

Quick Reply: Super Streetbike Magazine