a quick glimpse at my day

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 01:19 AM

kirk newcomer is a decent person
a quick glimpse at my day

so alot of you who don't know me read all or some of my ramblings and think , ya right. those of you that do know me think how does all this **** happen to him. i cant answer that but what i can is that on any given day of the week outlandish crazy **** happens to me and if you didn't know me id be so full of **** my eyes would be brown.
so today i am doing laundry....at a laundramat because of court costs i couldn't afford my condo anymore and my shitbox apartment doesn't have a washer and dryer. during those hours i tried to figure out what i am to do when i have to report to jail next month because i beat a man who was 2 times the legal limit drunk and tried to kill me up and now i not only have jail time but fifty g's in bills to pay.
i decide i would enjoy a beer before my incarcaration so stop at the local bar. in the parking ot i am approached rather suddenly by an angry man who says" ok v teck your a litle late whats up *****" i tried to explain he mistook me for someone. obviously he had beer muscles and thanks to me he realized he left his real muscles in his other shirt and left. i raised no hands and only my voice knowing full well the world and pa's legal systems arent' fair.
i go in. well here comes vteck. thinking i am the guy. this russian, croation, or some other kind of immagrant **** comes at me, opens a butterfly knife and raises a scene IN THE BAR. WHAT DO I DO. EVERY PART OF ME WANTED TO END IT BUT WITH MY NEW COURT ORDERED ANGER MANANAGMENT CLASSES COMING UP I KNOW I'D GET ****ED.
anyhow i kept emy cool, left and nothing happened. but here is my point. does **** like this happen to any normal person. why am i a magnet for bullshit. i should have wrecked that **** and would have thought i would get a medal, but then again stopping a drunk driver should have too. dear god did i grow up in the wrong generation.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:48 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all
Re: a quick glimpse at my day

Why does your gender say female??
Old 05-05-2006, 09:11 AM

imagine im going to be a prison ***** here soon. not sure buti changed it thanks

i found out this morning the f'r is some polish wacco, guess im glad i didn't get stabbed. but come on its new holland not new york
Old 05-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Do you know which prison you're going to? Some aren't quite as bad as others.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:35 PM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirk newcomer
imagine im going to be a prison ***** here soon. not sure buti changed it thanks

i found out this morning the f'r is some polish wacco, guess im glad i didn't get stabbed. but come on its new holland not new york

so why exactly r u goin to jail again??? and what jail you goin to?
Old 05-08-2006, 10:53 AM

..jk.. is an unknown quantity at this point

the life of Kirk.

here's to you buddy....
Old 05-10-2006, 12:53 PM

york co. hopefully work release

OK UPDATE AND THE ONE THAT TAKES THE CAKE. WE JUST HAD A PISSED OFF CUSTOMER FLIP OUT SUCKER PUNCH THE OTHER SALESMAN. AFTER GARY PUT THE CUSTOMER DOWN AND I MADE SURE HIS BUDDY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SO THEN GARY LETS HIM.

OK HERES WHERE IT GETS CRAZY THIS CRAZY **** PULLED A GUN AND STARTS WAIVING IT AROUND THEN POINTIN G IT AT GARY. OKAY ANY MACHO HERO BULLSHIT GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. I STOOD BESIDE HIS BUDDY HOPING IT WAS A RELATIVE AND HE WOULDN'T SHOOT THAT WAY. HE DIDN'T SHOOT. LOTS OF COPS. AND THEY DID CATCH THE GUY.

SO THATS A KNIFE AND A GUN ALL IN A WEEK. WHO DOES THIS **** HAPPEN TO OTHER THAN ME??
Old 05-10-2006, 12:56 PM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirk newcomer
york co. hopefully work release

OK UPDATE AND THE ONE THAT TAKES THE CAKE. WE JUST HAD A PISSED OFF CUSTOMER FLIP OUT SUCKER PUNCH THE OTHER SALESMAN. AFTER GARY PUT THE CUSTOMER DOWN AND I MADE SURE HIS BUDDY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SO THEN GARY LETS HIM.

OK HERES WHERE IT GETS CRAZY THIS CRAZY **** PULLED A GUN AND STARTS WAIVING IT AROUND THEN POINTIN G IT AT GARY. OKAY ANY MACHO HERO BULLSHIT GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. I STOOD BESIDE HIS BUDDY HOPING IT WAS A RELATIVE AND HE WOULDN'T SHOOT THAT WAY. HE DIDN'T SHOOT. LOTS OF COPS. AND THEY DID CATCH THE GUY.

SO THATS A KNIFE AND A GUN ALL IN A WEEK. WHO DOES THIS **** HAPPEN TO OTHER THAN ME??

haha holly crap... drama does follow you! where do you work?
Old 05-10-2006, 02:45 PM

a car lot in lancaster Cheap Heaps
Old 05-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

You're a magnet for drama.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:15 PM

12 !T is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow man crazy stuff!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 11:22 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

goin to prison sucks, 4 months ago i was released from al burrus state prison, doin a 10 month stay