Cr 125 Stunna...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person
Re: Cr 125 Stunna...

Originally Posted by Wheelie Ripper
Don't listen to any of these guys, I picked up an RM 250 2 stroke and i'm proud to say i can wheelie that thing on idle and am working on circles. It took a month to get use to it but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad. The trick is to clutch it up past BP and then work the brake and keep your rpms real low and throttle extremly steady and stay away from the power band until you get the hang of it. I can clutch from a stop or from riding in the power band and slow it down to a crawl and keep it under control without being choppy. I'd say go for, you'll learn a whole lot on it like balance, brake control and how to keep a smooth throttle. just stay away from the power band until you get the feel or you will wind up on your ***.
Also wht is your idle set to ...is it high or low?
Old 04-18-2006, 01:06 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

I didn't catch the idle thing.... It's not gunna happen, plain and simple. Coasters yes, slow idle stuff...no. The 125 already needs an alright amount of clutch and throttle till about 7 grand to make sufficient power.

-Max.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by n00bkid001
I didn't catch the idle thing.... It's not gunna happen, plain and simple. Coasters yes, slow idle stuff...no. The 125 already needs an alright amount of clutch and throttle till about 7 grand to make sufficient power.

-Max.
haha i was riden my little blaster doin like iodle **** on it in first gear with now power at all it was boggin down no bakc brake either i was doin ss combos
Old 04-18-2006, 01:33 AM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

a four wheeler and dirtbike are completley different...no side to side baANCE ON A QUAD
Old 04-18-2006, 01:44 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by middleschooler
a four wheeler and dirtbike are completley different...no side to side baANCE ON A QUAD
no ****..but it can be done you just gotta have the skill nohting is impossible. and what did i tell you....dont post on my threads you dont have anyting helpful to say..all you do is ***** and moan and critisize..
Old 04-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Crytopsy
i have a yz125, i stunt it, and i find it impossble to slow wheelie haha,
as for stoppies i love it, and i still have knobbys on it
i rolled a 100 ft endo farthest yet, but it is alot harder,
would be wayyyyy easyer with street tires
i also have a ttr-125, not a comp bike but a lil 4 stroker way smother and easyer to slow wheelie
not even that bad for stoppies,
i recommend a 4 stroke big time
2 strokes are to choppy bit hard to control
2 day was my first day on it...man......i hadnt riden a dirtbike sinc ei was 10....hahaha i was doing circle burnouts, and drifting..im tyring to get used to it again.....i tried some wheelies i can pop them up..but holy **** is it wobbly...im used to my gixxer....haha wehre you gotta lean like a mother ****er to turn..on this you brly move and its alot....
Old 04-18-2006, 10:43 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

congrats on the DB just hope you bought it right
Old 04-18-2006, 01:06 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on the bike, like I said, it takes balance to a whole new level, every little input moves the bike around. You have to be smooth and light with all your maneuvers. My idle is set to about factory specs, when im crawling a wheelie and touch the rear brake too hard it stalls out on me. Best of luck too ya. Just keep practicing clutching it right up too the balance point, its scary at first but after a month or so the bike will feel natural and you'll wonder what was so hard in the begining. It will deff. help your skills on the GSXR. my RM in 1983 so it doesnt matter if i drop it like you said. Good luck and keep it on one, PM if you need any help or advice.
P.S. my avitar is the first day i had the bike running, hahaha i wish i had a video camara:YEAH
Old 04-18-2006, 03:06 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

If you want a 125... this is a ridiculously good deal:

2004 KLX 125. I paid 2500 for it brand new..i have put street tires on it and a handbrake..newer dirtbike bars..tail is cut now, but i have a brandnew tail for it never used..also have a brand new rear tire for it that just needs to be mounted..there is a tear in the seat so it could used to be replaced or if you dont care then its cool..runs excellent...i would like 1350 outright for it..or let me know if you have any resonable trades

This was posted by Big-T on "that other stunt board". He's in Des Moines
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0003.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	169545  
Old 05-12-2006, 08:54 AM

extremedangerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a 2000 cr125 and i can do pretty slow wheelies i mean i am about 5 or six inches from scrapin. i am riding about 10 to 15 miles per hour in second gear i will pop in first and immediatly shift to second and when i get up high i let off the gas and my bike just rolls slower and slower as i get higher. sometimes when i slam on the brake it stalls when i hit the ground. mad endos hondas nissins are the best brakes in the business.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:12 AM

00GSXR750 is an unknown quantity at this point

be careful when you wheelie and endo on that because the float bowl overflow tube will leak gas like crazy, if you look at tony d's 2 stroke he has a catch bottle to keep the tires dry