Cr 125 Stunna...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person
Re: Cr 125 Stunna...

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
If you stay squared up on the dirt tires you can wheelie alright, but as soon as you do anything inconsistent to cause the back wheel to go to one side or the other it seems like it wants to roll over the edge of the middle recangular lug (on the dirt tire) and swing out from under the bike. Life will be alot easier with some sort of street tire on there.
yes but in a rolling stoppie that will tech me to keep myself squared and ****...
Old 04-17-2006, 02:28 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
yes but in a rolling stoppie that will tech me to keep myself squared and ****...
no it wontlo......your retarded if you think your gona roll more then 100 ft on a knobby
Old 04-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by middleschooler
no it wontlo......your retarded if you think your gona roll more then 100 ft on a knobby
did i say anythiung about distance?? no you dumbass i said it will help me keep squared i have problems with l eaning...damn your stupid do me a favor..dont post of my threads Dueche Bag
Old 04-17-2006, 03:25 PM

did i say anythiung about distance?? no you dumbass i said it will help me keep squared i have problems with l eaning...damn your stupid do me a favor..dont post of my threads Dueche Bag
your threads.....you claim them as youtrs...what you gona cyber slap me and kick me out of the thread...
Old 04-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

your threads.....you claim them as youtrs...what you gona cyber slap me and kick me out of the thread...
Here come the internet gangsters......
Old 04-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by NINER
Here come the internet gangsters......
i think its funny when people yall call "internet Gangsters" think they are hard because they can talk trash on a computer...i think its really funny...if you wanna talk trash pm me and we can meet up im not scared of anyone im only 17...Im not scared to take an *** beating...and im certainly not scared to give one...
Old 04-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think its funny when people yall call "internet Gangsters" think they are hard because they can talk trash on a computer...i think its really funny...if you wanna talk trash pm me and we can meet up im not scared of anyone im only 17...Im not scared to take an *** beating...and im certainly not scared to give one...
Was I acting hard? Was I talking trash? I was just poiting ou that the thread got derailed and that you guys are acting like internet ninja's. I think this post proves the point I was making perfectly.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Retired

BTW 34 more posts....:YEAH
Old 04-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by NINER
Was I acting hard? Was I talking trash? I was just poiting ou that the thread got derailed and that you guys are acting like internet ninja's. I think this post proves the point I was making perfectly.
it wasnt towards you..it was towards middle schooler you called him an internet gangster..and i was talking to him not you...rethink
Old 04-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Retired

it wasnt towards you..it was towards middle schooler you called him an internet gangster..and i was talking to him not you...rethink
You quoted me so I thought it was directed at me. Makes more sense now.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Relentless Dedication..

[QUOTE=NINER]You quoted me so I thought it was directed at me. Makes more sense now.[/QUOTE}
haha yea man no problem.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:33 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't listen to any of these guys, I picked up an RM 250 2 stroke and i'm proud to say i can wheelie that thing on idle and am working on circles. It took a month to get use to it but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad. The trick is to clutch it up past BP and then work the brake and keep your rpms real low and throttle extremly steady and stay away from the power band until you get the hang of it. I can clutch from a stop or from riding in the power band and slow it down to a crawl and keep it under control without being choppy. I'd say go for, you'll learn a whole lot on it like balance, brake control and how to keep a smooth throttle. just stay away from the power band until you get the feel or you will wind up on your ***.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:49 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

I take it back, i still recon you should get a 4 stroke 125 or 100 like pete but it would be sweet to see some more vids of 2 strokes stunting like this one: http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=5848
Old 04-17-2006, 09:59 PM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a yz125, i stunt it, and i find it impossble to slow wheelie haha,
as for stoppies i love it, and i still have knobbys on it
i rolled a 100 ft endo farthest yet, but it is alot harder,
would be wayyyyy easyer with street tires
i also have a ttr-125, not a comp bike but a lil 4 stroker way smother and easyer to slow wheelie
not even that bad for stoppies,
i recommend a 4 stroke big time
2 strokes are to choppy bit hard to control
Old 04-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

get street tires, knobbies on stoppies ALWAYS wanted to go straight for me, until i put my tire on (which is a 19inch BTW, non flat track, but only a 90/100). now i'm rolling upwards of 50 feet with a drum brake...

you won't be rolling long enough on a knobbie to really have that rear end swing around, so you prolly will have a hard time learning to correct it.

wheelies on knobbies can be done, but you gotta go behind BP to help you turn/get it back upright.

two weeks after i got my hundo i could roll a nice slow wheelie, a month and i had circles. now i got coasters, endos, etc. etc. etc. and today i learned to roll on the idle.

i still say you should sell the CR125 and get a four stroke, you CAN stunt it yes, but it's going to hold you back for a while......
Old 04-18-2006, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
get street tires, knobbies on stoppies ALWAYS wanted to go straight for me, until i put my tire on (which is a 19inch BTW, non flat track, but only a 90/100). now i'm rolling upwards of 50 feet with a drum brake...

you won't be rolling long enough on a knobbie to really have that rear end swing around, so you prolly will have a hard time learning to correct it.

wheelies on knobbies can be done, but you gotta go behind BP to help you turn/get it back upright.

two weeks after i got my hundo i could roll a nice slow wheelie, a month and i had circles. now i got coasters, endos, etc. etc. etc. and today i learned to roll on the idle.

i still say you should sell the CR125 and get a four stroke, you CAN stunt it yes, but it's going to hold you back for a while......
i was saying you cant get a flat track tire for the reaer..you cna get one for the front....but now iwder hen a 120
Old 04-18-2006, 12:03 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

I rolled 100' on a knobby on my 70............ Can't imagine why it wouldn't be doable on a 125

I have a '03 cr and before I kinda let it sit in the garage I was starting to do some slow **** just for fun in the yard, and even had some 'turning' ability. It's not hard if you become used to the bike. Stunting it will be possible, but it won't be a walk in the park, thats for sure. If you can gear up a little, a nice lowend pipe and if your serious about it some porting for the lowend it will make things easier.

-Max.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:30 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Heres when I was (barley) 14 when I first got the damn thing, lol. Look at how small I was, hahah.

-Max

Last edited by Pimpus Maximus; 04-18-2006 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Wheelie Ripper
Don't listen to any of these guys, I picked up an RM 250 2 stroke and i'm proud to say i can wheelie that thing on idle and am working on circles. It took a month to get use to it but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad. The trick is to clutch it up past BP and then work the brake and keep your rpms real low and throttle extremly steady and stay away from the power band until you get the hang of it. I can clutch from a stop or from riding in the power band and slow it down to a crawl and keep it under control without being choppy. I'd say go for, you'll learn a whole lot on it like balance, brake control and how to keep a smooth throttle. just stay away from the power band until you get the feel or you will wind up on your ***.
haha...man i ride a gsxr 600...i can ride smooth bp wheelies..and i can slwo them down and speed them up...i have brake cnotrol ...but this 125 will just make me smoother with throttle and brake.....get me used to doing slow stuff.....if i dump this over..not as much damage as the gixxer... im going to learn cirlce burnouts on this in the dirt....and practice my stoppies... its sittin in my garage right now....its so clean...i buy it tomarrow.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:58 AM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

i'm bikeless and broke right now, but i had a yz125 and i'm thinkin that stuff at idle might be a problem, i know my yz would bog like crazy/foul a plug if i didnt ride the **** out of it. my throttle consistancy kinda went too if you were low in the rpms... run a hotter plug maybe? i cant stunt- but two strokes are fun as hell!

Quick Reply: Cr 125 Stunna...