Tony Prez

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point
Tony Prez

there is a dude in south florida named "Tony Prez" and he is bad to the bone and a really cool guy . has anyone ever heard of him? If you hav'nt you probably will soon ,cause he's gonna be movin' up in the stunt scene .The guy is soo smooth and controlled ,it's friggin' unreal . His circles and coasters are total sickness plus he's got some cool a$$ signature moves that I've never seen anyone else pull!! this dude's the s**t plus ,like I said he is a super nice dude ,wich can be rare these days in a world full of ******! He did'nt qualify at stunt wars but then again neither did tony d freestyle, go figyaaa???? anyway I just wanted to give him props ,cause he deserves it
Old 03-20-2006, 09:49 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tony Prez

yah hes a funny motha ****a, watch out though hes liek 1/2 blind, he almost drove right into the side of me on street ride in fla.....
Old 03-20-2006, 10:16 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

yea me and him were kinda partnerz ridin, here in ny. he is sick and def makin moves mad propz and his name out here is ciego=in english means blind wonder y? lolz any way shout out to my dude ciego!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:25 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

who the hell is tony prez?
Old 03-21-2006, 01:43 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
who the hell is tony prez?
haha, i was entrigued reading this thread and then the laughter ensued! haha nags. sounds likea dope dude
Old 03-21-2006, 03:29 AM

LOZ- is a decent person

yeah, I know tony prez. not at a personal level, but I seen him and colt and a couple of other peeps down here in south florida. I got a lot of footage of all of them stunting but I dont have a firewire on my PC to transfer it.

tony was cool when I met him. very friendly guy. and yes, he does crazy tricks and does them in control.

although im new to the bike scene, they didnt mind me hanging around them, asking squid questions and what not.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

"deed euuuu see dat maine??"

"I jumpa to da seat standurr, den BAM i run outta gazz!!"

"I saw what da *** maine!!"

yeah weve hung out a few times...lol