The MerNie

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 02:08 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The MerNie

Originally Posted by socalstunts
E-dub and Manny, I'll be out there in a couple of weeks. I don't know if I could bring my bike though.... holla....
Bring it on!!! Just Holla!! We will be here as far as I know!! Unless of course if I win the Lotto................Then......................... ..........
Old 03-18-2006, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Best thing ever, cheeses christ, spin clutch, stall, jump, ride spin. There are a bunch of us out there that owe are style, skills, or progression to the Outermost kids. This is just one of the many public bowing downs that I should do monthly.

Ernie, Manny, you're the only reason I can ride better than the power wheelie vegas kids. THANKS.
The only reason you could ride better than the Power Wheelie Vegas kids is cause you practice you *** off & you get frustrated enough...lol And being that you are a severe case of ADD aka Attention Defficit Disorder just like me you push it to progress & lets keep in mind you also improved to show Darius that you aint no guppie in the sea of stunters...
Old 03-18-2006, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
they are squids

Thats why I dont eat Seafood!!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
deff 2 real chill guys with zero ego and nothin but good advice.. their trailer kept me warm in florida

Were you hitting on the bottle of Bacardi 151 too!!! lol JK
Old 03-18-2006, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12
hahahahahaha

watch out for the sha shas!

You best believe!!! Hahahahahahaha Hey & keep your stinky feet off my tea!!! lol

OK I got a story for everyone here whos got stinky feet!!! lol
Once upon a time I used to have stinky feet. Even if I bought a new pair of shoes.....but with advanced science it all ended years ago. I read one time about this story about my friendly tea! I boiled two boxes of tea you know those ones they sell at the store, not the Lipton but regular Black Cut & Orange Pekoe tea; They sell like 100 tea bags per box for $3.00, So I boiled all 200 bags & let it cool down a bit & stuck my feet in there for about 1 hr & ever since my feet have never stunk even if i have a pair of shoes on all day!! Dont ask me why!!! True story there! Now as for you squirell you must have a stinky foot & another non stinky foot I suppose!!! lol
Old 03-18-2006, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
fall of 04 nukkas.. 1 of E-dubs couches was home for close to three months... awwwww.. the good ol days... taco-cabana, empanadas and midnight rodeo...

get the hell outttaaaa heeeeeerrr...

awesome people, huge hearts... really special bike mechanic abilities...

happy new year 05!

-Kane

Thanks!!!! Thanks for all the Huntington Days as well!!! HPN to you too!! Hold on I saw you in SW's already!!!! lol
Old 03-18-2006, 02:29 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manny
Thanks!!!! Thanks for all the Huntington Days as well!!! HPN to you too!! Hold on I saw you in SW's already!!!! lol

bro i just remember sitting on SL in your shop watching u and edub invent a clutch with F2, F3, F4i and i swear GSXR parts.. LOL

i miss midnight rodeo, and i still say stuntwars should be held at the pavillion...

u should do it.. id goto the OM games... first place gets a hot empanada!?

**Id gladly pay 3x as much as the stuntwars rider entries to do all that again**

-Kane
Old 03-18-2006, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
bro i just remember sitting on SL in your shop watching u and edub invent a clutch with F2, F3, F4i and i swear GSXR parts.. LOL

i miss midnight rodeo, and i still say stuntwars should be held at the pavillion...

u should do it.. id goto the OM games... first place gets a hot empanada!?

**Id gladly pay 3x as much as the stuntwars rider entries to do all that again**

-Kane

All them steels & friction plates are all the same!!!! As long as you have the right thickness it dont matter if you have 3 steels that are .30mm & 2 that are .70 mm & 1 thats 1.45 mm plus the same with the friction plates !!!
Tested & approved at the OM facilities & witnessed by many Including your selfe huh??? lol
Old 03-18-2006, 03:14 AM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

"the Streets Are All Bad In Albuquerqe" But Those Boys Are All Good In My Book....some Real Homies Right Thurr!!!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 01:55 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
All them steels & friction plates are all the same!!!! As long as you have the right thickness it dont matter if you have 3 steels that are .30mm & 2 that are .70 mm & 1 thats 1.45 mm plus the same with the friction plates !!!
Tested & approved at the OM facilities & witnessed by many Including your selfe huh??? lol

kinda reminds me of Mannys custom jbweld handbrake setup:YEAH :YEAH