Who is doing the stuntin?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 04:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Who is doing the stuntin?

Originally Posted by Kaneone
i havent even watched it yet.. but i think you should email the band, band manager, video editor, and creative designer of the video your sentance..
Thats a good idea

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
I don't have speakers hooked up to my computer, so all it was to me was 2 minutes of dudes jumping up and down and pointing at the camera.........pretty much like every rap video. Kind of entertaining, you should try it
They were practicing their Kelm-jumps
Old 03-10-2006, 04:17 PM
jab

jab is an unknown quantity at this point

PUT YA STUNNA SHADES ON
Old 03-10-2006, 04:53 PM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
I don't have speakers hooked up to my computer, so all it was to me was 2 minutes of dudes jumping up and down and pointing at the camera.........pretty much like every rap video. Kind of entertaining, you should try it

LMAO, Yo all yall hatin better watch out, you know this is gonna be the new 50 cent of rap dont yah. LOL. I love rap, yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaa rrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt.

Peace Justin
Old 03-12-2006, 11:30 AM

ToesToTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point

people kill me how they're always bashing rap...You can make the same argument for just about every genre of music's videos.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:48 AM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point

that song is dope as the fu(k

and jumpin up and down while pointing at cameras is too
Old 03-12-2006, 11:55 AM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, Im already not a huge rap fan, I can stand some of it. But that song flat out blows. Props to bullo and kris though.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:46 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to lay down and point at the camera...
Old 03-12-2006, 03:27 PM

929_uR is a decent person

Originally Posted by ToesToTheSun
people kill me how they're always bashing rap...You can make the same argument for just about every genre of music's videos.

no. nope. nuh-uh. i disagree, not that anyone cares. but you're wrong.

rap is by far the worst. Im talkin commercial rap anyway:

the songs, all the same. "i got cash, i got ho's, i got rims, i got guns, i got beeches, i got drugs, im a thug"
ITS ALL THE SAME BS. noone raps about anything real, just the material possesions that they trick all of you into wanting so you can be as "thug" as they are.

the videos, are the same thing. -naked ***** shakin their butts (not that i mind), but really tho, NOONE CAN COME UP WITH A CREATIVE VIDEO????
its chicks, cars, rims, and homies, and the occasional dog.

so F'in stupid i cant even stand it. dont know how yall can listen to rap on the radio cuz its GAAAA-Bage!

maybe i'll make a rap video with my rims, and money, and dog and *****, and bikes, and rhymes about the **** i own or rent! thatd be hot yo. then yall can give me your money for my shitty cd.

:YEAH
Old 03-12-2006, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by 929_uR

the songs, all the same. "i got cash, i got ho's, i got rims, i got guns, i got beeches, i got drugs, im a thug"
ITS ALL THE SAME BS. noone raps about anything real, just the material possesions that they trick all of you into wanting so you can be as "thug" as they are.

the videos, are the same thing. -naked ***** shakin their butts (not that i mind), but really tho, NOONE CAN COME UP WITH A CREATIVE VIDEO????

so F'in stupid i cant even stand it. dont know how yall can listen to rap on the radio cuz its GAAAA-Bage!

maybe i'll make a rap video with my rims, and money, and dog and *****, and bikes, and rhymes about the **** i own or rent! thatd be hot yo. then yall can give me your money for my shitty cd.

I'm not a rapper so I'm not gonna argue with you about commercial rap. Just explain how any other genre is so ORIGINAL and their respective videos are not somewhat similar to each other's. Personally, I just like to watch stuntin' videos that have more rap.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:12 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

you guys are haters.. listen to some of the other songs bay aritst put out.. most of the rappers out there steal **** from bay area and dont credit it.
props to bullo and kris for doin the video. one of my white homies is in that video goin dumb and he was the only white dude besides big kris in that video.

and whats so bad about it.. thats showin how **** goes down out here in the bay area. Eastcoast did with DMX and GayZ Down south people get crunk/ and listen to screwed and chopped. up here in the bay area we do things a lil different
Old 03-12-2006, 04:18 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 929_uR

Eminem (spell) Got something other than the typical. Not sure how many people listen to him anymore. I have heard some christian rap and rock lately on late night T.V. thats really good. Its not typical either as in all you hear is Jesus. I have never liked it until recently. I caught it on some shows on Daystar called MX T.V., Aquire the fire and some other shows. They come on around midnight on Fri-SAT CHECK IT OUT ONE NIGHT. They play several bands/groups. I was really impressed, there is some good music on there.
I have seen some vids with extreme sports on there.

Congrats to Bullo and Big Kris.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:23 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

could it be in lower quality? lol
Old 03-12-2006, 04:29 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brian~11
Eminem (spell) Got something other than the typical. Not sure how many people listen to him anymore. I have heard some christian rap and rock lately on late night T.V. thats really good. Its not typical either as in all you hear is Jesus. I have never liked it until recently. I caught it on some shows on Daystar called MX T.V., Aquire the fire and some other shows. They come on around midnight on Fri-SAT CHECK IT OUT ONE NIGHT. They play several bands/groups. I was really impressed, there is some good music on there.
I have seen some vids with extreme sports on there.

Congrats to Bullo and Big Kris.
yeah, christian rock is about all I listen to, mostly bc I'm saved but regardless they have good music. check out Subseven, Living Sacrifice, Skillet, Disciple, Thousand Foot Krutch, Pillar etc....good stuff, my fav is Subseven..
Old 03-12-2006, 04:58 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

you all think rap is about *****, ho's, gun's and drugs - and your dead wright!!!

you should listen to some ozzy hip hop - we rap about every day life, hanging out with mates and **** like that man it's fresh!!!

http://www.hilltophoods.com/hoods.htm
Old 03-12-2006, 05:06 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
yeah, christian rock is about all I listen to, mostly bc I'm saved but regardless they have good music. check out Subseven, Living Sacrifice, Skillet, Disciple, Thousand Foot Krutch, Pillar etc....good stuff, my fav is Subseven..
Thanks, I'll look into those. I'm blown away by the talent now being seen in the
Christian artists.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:53 PM

929_uR is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ando
you all think rap is about *****, ho's, gun's and drugs - and your dead wright!!!

you should listen to some ozzy hip hop - we rap about every day life, hanging out with mates and **** like that man it's fresh!!!

http://www.hilltophoods.com/hoods.htm

thats good stuff mate!

Your ****in beats are sick!

thanks for posting up.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:04 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like the song
Old 03-12-2006, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I like the song
nags but how could you possibly like a rap song?
Old 03-12-2006, 07:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why not?
Old 03-12-2006, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Why not?
just seems to be a common theme on here sometimes. That's all.

Quick Reply: Who is doing the stuntin?