Old 02-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Thoughts about competition, crowd entertainment

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
ppl would go nuts for that run lol
especially with the wreck at the end.
hey i got wrecks on lockdown...

ive always said if this sport went Xgames tomorrow and I was one of the first 10 out the box... id full blown 90mph loop the **** out... mad TV coverage would come of it..

worked for carey hart...

-kane
Old 02-23-2006, 09:51 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I've got a new outlook on stunt competitions and how the general public and even mild enthusiast views our performances. I've done a few shows lately in front of a large non motorcycle audience's. I stood back in the crowd at stuntwars watching peoples runs and seeing what got the most attention from the people. There were alot of riders even big name guys that did some difficult tricks and the crowd was silent? Pfieffer comes by on the trials bike looking at the crowd doing a sit down wheelie pointing at them and they go crazy. . Just like Ac farias, the guy doesnt have a big bag of tricks but the tricks he does do he's got on lock and makes it look good.

I'm thinking I'm gonna go back to a bone stock 06 1000rr besides some gearing, cage, dampner etc. I figure I could pull off a sick enough run on it to entertain any crowd. I mean what the's point of wasting your time on technical **** when someone could skitch off the back and get the crowd going 10 times more? Any thoughts??

I think your comparing apples to oranges here.

When competing your being judged on acros, burnies, endos and wheelies. This tricks need to be accomplished in order to move to the next round.
You are not exactly being judgged on entertaining the crowd.

If your doing a show for a non related motorcycle event, you can get away with a huge smoke show and a few christs. Most regular people love the acros and a crazy burnouts!mabey even a bar trick. Your obviously not
being judged, so you can do whatever you want!

and on a side note, I would love to see you get back on a Full Fairing stock bike. Going back to your roots
Old 02-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

ummm, ****ing gas it!!!??!
this is old news.

tech is good, but not everything.

too bad i effed myself up, i would have had you all choking on your hearts in fear for my safety as well as your own...no joke

2nd year i watched the ENTIRE finals runs and 2nd year i was embarrassed for many of the riders as well as for our sport.

see you in tokyo D
Old 02-23-2006, 09:55 PM
http://www.atoapparel.com

LKAY is an unknown quantity at this point

It's whatever you want to do. Do you want to be the novice crowd pleaser that sells videos, slings tshirts, & books shows because all of your fans, that don't have a clue about this sport, think your the craziest m/f'r on the planet?
Or do you want to be the "People's Champ", the guy that does the sickest technical sh*t & is respected by every pro rider, but sells less than 300 of his new video because the NOVICE FAN thinks it's boring after 10 minutes. I don't know about you, but it's been a long time since a pro rider paid full price or even paid for anything from me.
I'd much rather laugh all the way to the bank, pay my house payment, & pay my Range Rover payment, then have about 120 people in the whole world think that I'm the hottest thing thats been on a bike since spark plugs.

Do you want to be "50 Cent" (wack) or "Talib Kawali"??
Just my
Old 02-23-2006, 10:28 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
wait woods isnt a good showrider?

ull notivce i said "competetion riders liek kyle woods, hes well round smooth, and can link all his tricks together
Old 02-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by REALITY
we want a reckless ******* to basically almost kill himself for our viewing pleasure

word like yourself...lol...i hate watching you ride because i really think at any moment you are going to end up in the hospital.

i hate competitions, when i use to snowboard i broke too many bones and caused too much permanent damage to myself for something i didn't enjoy. i liked to push myself to go bigger and more technical but competitions just added stress to the mix and it really wasn't fun anymore..one of the best riding experiences was a slope style jam...basically a free for all like the crusty tour but on snow...only problem is that you don't make much money like that.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:36 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
ummm, ****ing gas it!!!??!
this is old news.

tech is good, but not everything.

too bad i effed myself up, i would have had you all choking on your hearts in fear for my safety as well as your own...no joke

2nd year i watched the ENTIRE finals runs and 2nd year i was embarrassed for many of the riders as well as for our sport.

see you in tokyo D
apperently u shuda been more concerned about your own safety..ahahahah see u in spring teachy
Old 02-23-2006, 10:57 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezec1000
word like yourself...lol...i hate watching you ride because i really think at any moment you are going to end up in the hospital.

i hate competitions, when i use to snowboard i broke too many bones and caused too much permanent damage to myself for something i didn't enjoy. i liked to push myself to go bigger and more technical but competitions just added stress to the mix and it really wasn't fun anymore..one of the best riding experiences was a slope style jam...basically a free for all like the crusty tour but on snow...only problem is that you don't make much money like that.
just like me. i'll tell u like this.i am byfar not even closest to the best rider in the U.S. but even when i do shows with the best. i have fans come up to me and say you might not have came in 1st but you were the best guy out there. now sit back and think about that phrase for a second.

"you were the best rider out there".

now what exactly is that fan basing that off of.the fact that i am wreckless and didn't crash. or is it that i brought fear and sweat to his palms as he watches me ride.i mean really the average fans doesn't really know what he/she is watching.but when u see a guy come out with a serious face on,being in total control of his circles,his no handers hate to break it to you as well as being a rider i am more of a fan of the sport than a rider and that **** is boring to watch. as a fan i would much rather like to see some guy come out there throwin his bike around like it is total domination time. flyin around like a maniac.
stuntwars was the time and place for riders to prove themselves to the riders not the fans. but there is judging and all the bs that came along with it.

IF IT WAS UP TO ME WE'DE GO OLD SCHOOL LIKE SCHOOL YARD FIGHTS. YOU GET YOUR CREW AND EVERYBODY GET'S THEIR CREW.EVERYONE MEET IN ONE SPOT AND LET THE RIDERS DECIDE WHO WINS.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:58 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

New bumper sticker:

2006' Stunting....No ***** required.

Stunter recipe: Little skill, lots of gearing and a handbrake. Add parking lot and mix on low speed.

Darius, I was really surprised by your post. I couldn't agree more.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:09 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

if we had a nutswining smilie i would use it right about now

funny thing is this is the same thing schwartz has been saying for the last 2 years

WE NEED MORE NICK HILLS!
Old 02-23-2006, 11:23 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

good sh*t right here!

even though most of us already know all this.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:28 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

i ride out of control all the time and it doesnt do **** for me maybe because i ****
Old 02-23-2006, 11:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
New bumper sticker:

2006' Stunting....No ***** required.

Stunter recipe: Little skill, lots of gearing and a handbrake. Add parking lot and mix on low speed.
that's good **** right there MAtt!
Old 02-23-2006, 11:38 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock
i ride out of control all the time and it doesnt do **** for me maybe because i ****

perhaps.......
Old 02-23-2006, 11:39 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by StuntRagz Chris
that's good **** right there MAtt!

thanks chris i try
Old 02-23-2006, 11:41 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
thanks chris i try
ill be on the streets if anyone wants to join me :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-23-2006, 11:43 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by Emrock
ill be on the streets if anyone wants to join me :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

why u quote me

if u wanna hit the Michigan streets in this weather be my fuking guest!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

these bikes DO have a 2nd gear people... remember that...

its final.. next time im at the spot im practicing fendergrab nac nac shifting 1st through 6th all day...

sad thing is.. that was standard tricks only 3 years ago.. nowadays i doubt i could even power wheelie...

-kane
Old 02-24-2006, 12:03 AM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by Kaneone
nowadays i doubt i could even power wheelie...
could have fooled me

thats what all urs look like!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:06 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
these bikes DO have a 2nd gear people... remember that...

its final.. next time im at the spot im practicing fendergrab nac nac shifting 1st through 6th all day...

sad thing is.. that was standard tricks only 3 years ago.. nowadays i doubt i could even power wheelie...

-kane
well you can definatly throttle chop

Quick Reply: Thoughts about competition, crowd entertainment