You Think I'll Get Caught???

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 10:06 AM

corpse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You Think I'll Get Caught???

delete this **** already!
Old 02-11-2006, 07:41 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

That's fine i got what i needed to know
Old 02-11-2006, 08:19 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Oskinvold
Thank you.. it had to be said..

welcome
Old 02-11-2006, 08:36 PM

STRAWSTUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

dont do it I have a............" friend" who got busted. No matter how deep you grind the vin can and WILL be pulled out with an acid test the only way to get past this is to completely drill out the vin through the neck so there is nothing left of the metel where the vin once was. What you are discribing is a class 6 felony in the state of VA. and that is just having a vehical with an altered Vin(grinded drilled chromed over restamed whatever) 5-20years in jail. now if they actualy found that the frame was stolen you could get a grand larceny charge and there is 5-20 more. My "Freind" plead no contest to lesser charges and sentences was suspended on 3years good behavior no priors. if you do this be carefull it is hard to get that vin striaght like factory and cops are taught to look at that **** in daytona bike week especially. good luck man My Friend will never do it agin being aressted at grandmas house and spending time in jail was enough for him
Old 02-11-2006, 09:20 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by STRAWSTUNTER
dont do it I have a............" friend" who got busted. No matter how deep you grind the vin can and WILL be pulled out with an acid test the only way to get past this is to completely drill out the vin through the neck so there is nothing left of the metel where the vin once was. What you are discribing is a class 6 felony in the state of VA. and that is just having a vehical with an altered Vin(grinded drilled chromed over restamed whatever) 5-20years in jail. now if they actualy found that the frame was stolen you could get a grand larceny charge and there is 5-20 more. My "Freind" plead no contest to lesser charges and sentences was suspended on 3years good behavior no priors. if you do this be carefull it is hard to get that vin striaght like factory and cops are taught to look at that **** in daytona bike week especially. good luck man My Friend will never do it agin being aressted at grandmas house and spending time in jail was enough for him
good point, giant bar man

if you do stamp it, I'd lay the punches on a straight table in sequence and weld them together so you know theyre dead straight, and take the whole thing and punch it like that. my 2cents

just dont forget its a Felony, and no cops gonna be cool about it. Wouldnt you be pissed if you knew someone was riding your stolen bike with freshly stamped numbers?

Last edited by martino; 02-11-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:52 PM

HurricaneF2 is an unknown quantity at this point

a lot of them arent even straight from the factory, the thing about a f4i is that the frame is powdercoated black, so after you grind it down youll have bare metal that you will probably spray paint or whatever and it wont look right. its not a good idea, but if youre dumb enough to risk jail/arrest over saving a few bucks then go ahead